Author Topic: will trade newish bones hard bushings for Indy bushings, stock or aftermarket.  (Read 912 times)

Noble Experiment

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 283
I posted an ad a lil while back trying to sell some bones hard bushings I had (pretty much brand new. set them up, rode around and carved for literally like ten minutes, and took them right off. Didn't even pop an ollie), but I didn't get any interested buyers (I did actually get one, but he stopped replying a message or two in so I think he backed out on the deal). Since I got no buyers, I figured I'd do the next best thing and try to trade them for some bushings I can actually skate. After going back to Indy bushings I just don't like how bones bushings turn anymore, it feels weird to me now. Hell, I even like the stock Indy bushings more than the bones bushings now. They aren't even they bad once you break them in a few sessions in, and feel a lot better in indys in my opinion than bones does. I know I got some people reading this right now who probably think I'm crazy, but I just don't like bones bushings anymore, hah.

So anyways, I'm trying to trade them for some new Indy bushings if anyone has some they're trying to get rid of. Some aftermarkets or a set or two of the stocks would be cool.
Yes, you read correctly, I'm willing to trade new bones bushings for stock Indy ones. No, I'm not joking nor am I crazy, hah. Like I said I just want to get these bones bushings off my hand for a set of bushings I actually prefer. If you are a fan of bones bushings I suggest you take advantage of this offer.
If anyone wants to take advantage of this deal PM me. I can provide pictures of the bones too if needed. Like I said, they're pretty much brand new, set them up, rode around for ten minutes, and took them right off. They're a bit dirty, that's pretty much it.

the snake

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 348
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
you have old indy aftermarket bushings, no ? try the mix bones top/indy cilinder bottom, it's fucking perfect
« Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 10:59:21 PM by the snake »

JAesop

I hAve a pair of new aftermarket medium/ orange if you want, message me your mailing address and I'll get them out Monday. Don't need the Bones though, I am just like you...can't go back.

Edit- forgot to add, they are cylinders if that is ok