Author Topic: Skating Learning Resources  (Read 1263 times)

MMSkate

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 0
Skating Learning Resources
« on: July 07, 2015, 11:28:55 AM »
A few of my friends and I have been looking for the best quality videos and articles for learning how to skate from scratch on the web. This is what we have so far - www.mentormob.com/skateboarding

We are looking for other skaters to check it out, let us know what they think and to see if anyone has any other suggestions on great online skate resources.

chockfullofthat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
Re: Skating Learning Resources
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2015, 11:52:37 AM »
In terms of pure quality, todd falcon's youtube archive is highly revered within the skateboard community for both it's innovation and aesthetic value.  While not as instructional as other resources per se, I find them to be a treasure trove in terms of learning both the fundamentals and more advanced skate maneuvers.  As always, KEEP SHREDDIN'!  8) 8) 8)

13 Difficult Original Skateboarding Ramp Tricks From 1991 - Todd Falcon
Todd Falcon April 2012 New Flatground Tricks Skateboard FalconStomp HopScotch Dark Angel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8Aii3PHm1mVUTNMOy62Aeg

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2015, 12:30:15 AM »
I'd go to the park and ask kids how to skate. If you're not a complete kook they'll help you. Sorry.

posguy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -54
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2015, 12:57:36 PM »
website is nice, interesting design. Get rid of the outside web links that provide all your content. the layout and function is killed by trying to get through the entire flip trick list. Type it all out, make the submenus and everything.