Author Topic: Your username  (Read 11803 times)

lamefetus

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 1
Re: Your username
« Reply #90 on: July 28, 2015, 03:22:10 PM »
When this dude in the anime "Welcome to the NHK", gets a chance with this chick he knows well, gets her back to his house only to reveal in dramatic fashion that while she may think he mild mannered and geeky, he's really a "perverted super otaku" tearing down sheets that reveal all of his models and weird dolls and shit, she slaps him and runs out crying, all the while his conspiracy obsessed shut-in neighbor and friend is filming from the loft, its powerful  :'(  :P  :D

No way, that's kinda crazy because the first time I saw that show I was super drunk at my friends' house and started explaining SLAP and all of it's complexities to them because i remembered your username. Full circle.

I used to post as lambshank because my name is liam and people pronounce it to sound like "lamb" a lot. my social media accounts were Liambshank for a long time for the same reason, but as a joke one day i changed my insta handle to lambfetus because i look kinda young for my age. I focused the lambshank SLAP account a while ago because i was spending too much time on here, but eventually wanted to make a new one so lambshank turned to lambfetus which turned to lamefetus in a nod to my current instagram handle (@lamereilly).

« Last Edit: July 28, 2015, 03:29:36 PM by lamefetus »

HyenaChaser

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 226
« Reply #91 on: July 28, 2015, 05:18:09 PM »
Surfers have all kinds of stupid jargon, and they call big wave boards Rhino Chasers.
Hyenas are some fucked up animals.
I don't skate big shit very often but I definitely skate fucked up spots a lot.

Hyena Chaser

North Shore: Rhino Chaser
You know I thought these forums were a for skating not discussing fetishes

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 108
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #92 on: July 28, 2015, 05:42:10 PM »
Early 2000's Huf, Bici and a bunch of other NY dudes were crashing at my friends house while they here in Australia.

We took them to all our spots and it really tripped me out how fast Huf skated in real life. He would take about 5-6 extra pushes when he was skating up to something. It made everyone look like they were skating in slow motion. I was an instant fan. (Well I was always a fan) The videos really don't do him justice.�

He kickflipped this bank gap that no one in my city had even ollied or even tried to ollie. The photo ran in slap and was hella small. I thought it deserved to be the cover ffs.

Anyway his leg muscles were fucking HUGE!!!!!

Fucking boring story hey.� But I'm a boring guy.

AWESOME! So many good tours went through australia back in the day. I seem to remember chris keefe coming out a lot back then too

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year