Author Topic: Brian Martin (aka Brown Dog)  (Read 1099 times)

WantSomeSlaw

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -26
  • bohica
Brian Martin (aka Brown Dog)
« on: July 24, 2015, 09:03:02 PM »
I forget if I made a thread about this a while back, and I'm really sorry, but I really wanna know about this guy.
So there's this girl in my school, and her dad was apparently a "pro" skateboarder, or at least he was really good. She said he skated under the name Brown Dog, and he's from Atlanta Georgia. Some other kids who are friends with her say that he's good at skating too, and I've been to her house and they have real skate setups so I believe her.
To cut to the chase, does anyone have any footage of him, know him, know of him, skated with him, etc then let me know.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7oI-XCf-eg Here's the only footage I can find of him.
Shit could be worse

Rusty_Berrings

Re: Brian Martin (aka Brown Dog)
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2015, 10:16:18 PM »
Oh shit that guy was killing it. You must be pretty young if that's how old your parents is.

pussy popper,pot smoker

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2015, 04:09:14 AM »
damn that's cool man, i have a cousin i haven't seen since i was like six that skates, he's up in san francisco and his name is larry redmon, i kept trying to get in contact with him and i found out from some of the dudes that skate with him that he doesn't have a phone. i know it's off subject but i find the thread topic of "people you know but didn't know skated." thing pretty interesting.

WantSomeSlaw

• bohica
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2015, 06:00:09 AM »
Oh shit that guy was killing it. You must be pretty young if that's how old your parents is.
Yeah I'm 15 and Brian's daughter is 16 haha. So how did you know him? Did you know him from Georgia or something?
Shit could be worse

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2015, 06:45:59 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Yeah I'm 15 and Brian's daughter is 16 haha. So how did you know him? Did you know him from Georgia or something?
Nah I just meant in the video you shared. Never heard of him before but hope more people post clips of him shredding if they're out there.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2015, 06:47:16 AM »
Didn't know there were 15 year olds into Bucket Head btw. I saw him play with Les Claypool when you were 4 years old.

WantSomeSlaw

• bohica
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2015, 07:11:20 AM »
Didn't know there were 15 year olds into Bucket Head btw. I saw him play with Les Claypool when you were 4 years old.
I saw Bucket at BB Kings when I was 8  ;D One of my major guitar influences.
Shit could be worse