Author Topic: Fp insoles for more ankle support?  (Read 1292 times)

Murdock

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 4
Fp insoles for more ankle support?
« on: July 25, 2015, 07:07:46 AM »
I rolled my ankle pretty bad this week for the second time this year. I was wondering if any of you have experience with fp insoles and if they can give my ankle a bit more support, if so wich one should I choose? Thanks in advance ;)

Xen

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 939
  • U neg cuz UR insecure-glad I got under your skin
Re: Fp insoles for more ankle support?
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2015, 05:13:01 PM »
I think you might want to check into mid or high-top shoes not insoles?

Clang

• Rep: -2
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2015, 01:59:06 PM »
I have been skating Footprint insoles for about 3 years now and I have had around 5 pairs. I am now pretty dependent on them and I would definetly recommend them especially if you are like me (flat feet). I use the gamechanger orthotics and they work well if you are looking to have feet that aren't as sore compared to stock insoles. They will help with posture (which will help prevent further damaging your ankle) but if you are looking to support your ankle, I would recommend getting a mid/high top shoe (converse ctas pros, huf classic hi, blazer highs are all trending right now) or an ankle brace from a local pharmacy (Don't keep skating in it after your ankle feels fine, you don't want to start relying on those things).

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1474
  • Illusion Flip
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2015, 09:02:31 PM »
Is this why you posed this question?

The added stability might help you.

Murdock

• Rep: 4
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2015, 02:33:48 AM »
Thanks guys! Im already skating the blazer hi tops for like 2 years for extra ankle support. Maybe I will check out the gamechangers if I have the money to buy them. Oh and layzieyez I just asked on slap for people's opinions to make an more founded decision.