Author Topic: Parisian Pals  (Read 1049 times)

RoedGroed

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 60
Parisian Pals
« on: March 04, 2015, 03:59:24 AM »
I just had enough of Denmark, the danish weather and the same old spots, so I rented an apartment in Paris with my girl for june and july! I am looking forward to trying life in paris for a short time, but im kinda stressing on not having a crew or really knowing anybody. I have been to Paris a lot, and know my way around, but it would be sick to have a nice crew to roll around with!

Is there any parisian palls who are down for meeting up for a session or something? I used to love skating Le Dome, but it got kinda fucked up over the last couple of times i went there? Place de la republique looks really sick too though? I would like to go out shooting some photos with some guys too, if that is possible as a non-local - you can check out my stuff here www.damgaardphoto.com - Any ideas of where to go/what to do to hook up with some nice people to skate around with?

RoedGroed

• Rep: 60
Re: Parisian Pals
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2015, 04:39:55 AM »
Bump

Im leaving in a couple of weeks, if anybody on here lives in Paris or is stopping by and is down to skate let me know! I have a small crew from home stopping by for some of the time, but would really like to get to know the local scene too though!

Hercules Rockefeller

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
  • i`m a double-bacon-genius-burger.
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2015, 05:54:02 AM »
search for a waxed curb, place some red wine and baguettes there and just wait for parisians to settle down haha

peacepappies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -97
  • tae-tae
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2015, 10:14:27 AM »
go to vega skateshop tes a supersmall skatepark nearby thats fillde with locals when the evening strikes.

If you have a plae to crash ill be happy to come over ;D
ohyeahohyeah

Felix Baillet

• Rep: 0
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2015, 03:28:03 AM »
It's maybe too late, but if you wanna meet people, go to Republique spot, and you'll meet some cool guys!