Author Topic: help these illegals stay in america  (Read 1687 times)

shark tits

help these illegals stay in america
« on: July 27, 2015, 06:18:36 PM »
and hopefully skate for less than minimum wage and put american pros out of business. nah but for serious the migration through mexico is fucked up scary, don't quote me but like 80% get robbed 60% get raped, i don't know how many get kidnapped but 5 figures a yr or 6 months [i said don't quote me, wiki that shit] and lots of folks who don't mule drugs or their families don't pay the ransom get killed like maquiladora girls in juarez. shit is wicked fucked and if these nice boys get deported they'll get killed by ms13 or 18th st. you've seen gangland, right?
http://www.gofundme.com/SkateToFreedom

southsecond

Re: help these illegals stay in america
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2015, 07:32:39 PM »
$85 raised by 5 people in 6 days? Of a $40,000 goal? Who the fuck is this guy who even made the Kickstarter and what guarantees any money raised will go to these kids? All there is is a half-assed link to a Rolling Stone article.

And also, what the fuck is this? "But now, after making it safely to the United States, they are at risk of deportion back to El Salvador, where they will be injured or killed by gangs that target skaters."

I call bullshit on this. Not on the kids, but on this bullshit Kickstarter. Illegal immigration is a goddamned hornets' nest in the middle of a minefield. Why should we care more about these dudes than the millions of others who want to be here?

And incidentally, granted, they're fleeing gangs and violence and stuff, but illegal immigration takes a giant shit on all the people who struggled and worked to get here legally.

Just sayin.

shark tits

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2015, 07:49:46 PM »
i'm pretty sure it's near impossible to get here legally. nothing really makes them better than everyone else who sneaks here but it's a feel good thing i guess. i'm pretty amazed by how low it is too, i want to make a kickstarter to get 'macarena' from 'children underground' sent from romania to be my mail order bride but this doesn't bode well.
i think because skating is marketable they got an article/kickstarter and i don't think the gangs target skaters in specific but prolly any noncombatants.
i hope they stay here and thrive.

360 frip

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65504
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2015, 07:52:03 PM »
I'd love to donate but Ragdoll's nut is sucking away all my disposable income.
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

"Sorry 360 frip, you are banned from using this forum!" HATE

lk130

• Topic and Post Probation
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -829
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2015, 08:00:55 PM »
If they came here like 10+ years ago I'm guessing the article would be irrelevant. I went to gradeschool with 'illegals' but the kids of them. .and where I come from thats normal
I need Cariuma -Me

yungxmulaxbaby

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2015, 08:06:48 PM »
If they came here like 10+ years ago I'm guessing the article would be irrelevant. I went to gradeschool with 'illegals' but the kids of them. .and where I come from thats normal

How about grammar and making some kind of sense?
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

shark tits

« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2015, 08:09:40 PM »
I'd love to donate but Ragdoll's nut is sucking away all my disposable income.
ragdoll's nuts are none of your business!
to lk130, how is your english so bad if you're from here? no offense. the children of illegals are born here ergo 'legal'. i think it's the only way to get legit, knock up a fat white girl before you get deported. then again, a friend of my exwife's old man got deported for DUI and he had a few kids w/ said fat white girl.

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2015, 08:45:34 PM »
Loads of Salvadorans in my area, they are the nicest most grateful people I've ever met. Very family oriented, but if your family is caught up in gangs or dead what choice do you have but to break out? These 4 have minerals the size of planet mars, if I could give them any advice, COME TO CANADA. We thrive off diversity, it's the only reason Canada keeps going.

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2015, 08:52:51 PM »
You heard it guys, go and live with Tracer. God Bless Canadia.

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2015, 09:03:19 PM »
You heard it guys, go and live with Tracer. God Bless Canadia.
Most Canadians are the friendliest assholes ever, so fake. I'd rather chill with immigrants that appreciate stuff, you actually feel like family not just someone to kill time with.

bentmode

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • Da$h
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2015, 09:47:13 PM »
Kickstarter for Boston 2024 because wat doesnt say Olympics better than Boston am I rite
Han solo blew up the Death Star in Episode 4.  Heard it from a friend.  Reliable source.

goldenbullcow

• Rep: -406
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2015, 06:32:39 AM »
So they can take our jobs?

No thanks.

bo golden

« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2015, 06:33:47 AM »
SCAM!!

chockfullofthat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2015, 06:38:50 AM »
no way, didn't you hear Trump?

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2015, 06:43:03 AM »

No thanks.

because Americans are going in droves to cut bok choy 12 hours a day

goldenbullcow

• Rep: -406
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2015, 09:48:14 AM »
Expand Quote

No thanks.

[close]
because Americans are going in droves to cut bok choy 12 hours a day
  What in the f$ck is "bok choy"?

shark tits

« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2015, 10:12:53 AM »
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=bok+choy
for reals, illegal civilians are responsible for every meal you eat so they've got my utmost. that said, please don't put them blueberries up your ass neck before ya put em in a basket. prolly they should be our detectives, illegals would get to the bottom of the 'fern murders'.

mynameisnotjeff

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 582
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2015, 01:30:54 AM »
Loads of Salvadorans in my area, they are the nicest most grateful people I've ever met. Very family oriented, but if your family is caught up in gangs or dead what choice do you have but to break out? These 4 have minerals the size of planet mars, if I could give them any advice, COME TO CANADA. We thrive off diversity, it's the only reason Canada keeps going.

As a Salvadorian, you might have just earned my respect
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.