Author Topic: That fucking dick that killed a lion  (Read 9024 times)

360 frip

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65504
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
That fucking dick that killed a lion
« on: July 29, 2015, 08:02:35 PM »
Here's the story for any that missed it:

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/jul/28/walter-palmer-dentist-accused-killing-cecil-lion-upset-hunter-zimbabwe

If any of you live in Minnesota could you please go and shoot this fucker with a composite bow, chase him for 20 hours, shoot,  decapitate him and then murder any kids he has? Thanks. What a piece of shit.
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

"Sorry 360 frip, you are banned from using this forum!" HATE

Glue Reed

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 159
Re: That fucking dick that killed a lion
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2015, 08:31:30 PM »
I'm sure you've seen this by now but it's really one of the best things I've seen on the subject:

fuck this guy, fuck all hunting, and fuck everybody about to come with the "you care about the lion but you don't care about ____ " bullshit.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 08:34:29 PM by bea! »

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2015, 08:40:45 PM »
Who gives a fuck about some tourist lion in Africa? I killed about 20 mosquitoes today only 5 got me, should there be a target on my back too? I fuckin murder wild animals every day of my life, and you should too.

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1361
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2015, 08:49:15 PM »
What if i went to your inline hockey practice,stalked, shot you with a crossbow, and then finished you off with a couple rounds tracer? that wouldnt be very chill would it?

pinch a loaf

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2015, 08:57:37 PM »
Can we turn this into a thread exposing Tracer's real life identity so just in case we catch him at a skatepark we can beat his fucking ass?

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2015, 08:58:41 PM »
Holy shit that lion he killed looked chill. You'd think yanking teeth out of people's mouths for a living would've been enough.

cletus the slack jawed yokel

• Rep: 7
  • big money big cars!
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2015, 08:59:10 PM »
Can we turn this into a thread exposing Tracer's real life identity so just in case we catch him at a skatepark we can beat his fucking ass?

please do it !

Tracer

• Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2015, 09:03:23 PM »
Killing the king of the jungle is the pinnacle for a hunter. That photo is fucking badass, remember when Jason Ellis killed a shark then ate it's beating heart on some RDS trip? The PC world loves to rally behind the killing of cute endangered animals, but if you slaughter 10 000 chickens a day at the factory it gets no mention, only makes you hungry.

I had a nice steak tonight, cost almost 15 bucks but it's inside me now and that cow was thoroughly enjoyed

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2015, 09:06:14 PM »
Killing the king of the jungle is the pinnacle for a hunter. That photo is fucking badass, remember when Jason Ellis killed a shark then ate it's beating heart on some RDS trip? The PC world loves to rally behind the killing of cute endangered animals, but if you slaughter 10 000 chickens a day at the factory it gets no mention, only makes you hungry.

I had a nice steak tonight, cost almost 15 bucks but it's inside me now and that cow was thoroughly enjoyed

More energy for fruit booting?
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 117
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2015, 09:09:42 PM »
and fuck everybody about to come with the "you care about the lion but you don't care about ____ " bullshit.

having a hard time dealing with all that cognitive dissonance are we?

Also, Jason Ellis now on vegan no? ???

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

Rafiki

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -47
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2015, 09:32:37 PM »
Lesgetit

And R.I.P Cecil, fuck dentists

Tracer

« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2015, 09:42:06 PM »
hahahaha people wanting to fight over me not giving a fuk about a dead animal. i wish there was a news story for every cow or chicken slaughtered just to prove how hypocritical yall are. lions are cool, i like lions too and wouldn't kill one unless it was coming at me. some of you are only here just to disagree with everything I say making you look like a total dweeb

i will keep killing mosquitoes and every other wild animal trying to bite me, BEEF DAWG THATS BEEF. unless theyre a cute adorable animal that's when the fists come out lmao

pinch a loaf

« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2015, 09:46:30 PM »
Cows and chickens are killed for food. The lion was killed for a 'badass photo'... Fuck you tracer.

Tracer

« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2015, 09:56:06 PM »
Cows and chickens are killed for food. The lion was killed for a 'badass photo'... Fuck you tracer.
Food yea not survival, they're killed because they taste better than lentils and grapefruits. If lions tasted like prime rib I'm sure we'd all be out in Zimbabwe hunting.

The vultures, hyenas and fleas are in for a feast.

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2015, 09:57:15 PM »
Expand Quote
and fuck everybody about to come with the "you care about the lion but you don't care about ____ " bullshit.
[close]

having a hard time dealing with all that cognitive dissonance are we?

Also, Jason Ellis now on vegan no? ???

There's quite a big difference between luring a protected, tagged endangered lion out of a reserve, shooting it with a bow, tracking it down over a day then shooting it for no purpose other than pleasure and chickens and cows being reared for food.

Jason Ellis is a twat too.

I hope this cunt gets all he has coming to him.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2015, 10:14:04 PM »
There's quite a big difference between luring a protected, tagged endangered lion out of a reserve, shooting it with a bow, tracking it down over a day then shooting it for no purpose other than pleasure and chickens and cows being reared for food.

yeah I kinda agree, you should always just pay other people to do the killing for you, works out better for your conscience that way.
I mean the lion was "free range" no? At least it didn't live like a battery hen :o
also 1 life is worth more than 60 billion lives (annually) because ... food ;)

edit: I will agree with you about Jason Ellis though (y)
« Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 10:16:59 PM by Gay Imp Sausage Metal »

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2015, 10:42:30 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

yeah I kinda agree, you should always just pay other people to do the killing for you, works out better for your conscience that way.
I mean the lion was "free range" no? At least it didn't live like a battery hen :o
also 1 life is worth more than 60 billion lives (annually) because ... food ;)

edit: I will agree with you about Jason Ellis though (y)

Did he kill the lion to eat it? No. I don't agree with killing chickens for fun either. If he had needed to eat it, that would be more forgivable. So, if you had to kill a chicken or an endangered animal, which would you kill?

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2015, 11:00:49 PM »
Did he kill the lion to eat it? No. I don't agree with killing chickens for fun either. If he had needed to eat it, that would be more forgivable. So, if you had to kill a chicken or an endangered animal, which would you kill?

And herein lies the problem with the whole I-care-for-A-but-not-B-because-X school of thought
So we should only extend kindness to animals when they are endangered  and/ or they don't become our food?
By that way of thinking it would have been okay to slaughter (and eat) whales 50 years ago.  
At the end of the day slaughtering an animal is still slaughtering an animal; you think a pig gives a fuck whether you are going to eat it or not after it has died. I think that's probably the last thing on its mind.
"Oh but I killed it to survive brah, I needed it for food". Again, this is a problem because you can still actually survive without having to kill something, you just use it (your survival) as a justification for your actions.

I liked your little scenario though, it makes me remember all the times in my life that I have been similar situations like that. Almost like every time I get stuck on a deserted island... ::)  

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2015, 11:27:40 PM »
i already posted a picture of tracer in one of his last threads, it was really him cause when i exposed him the first time about his age and where he went to school he deleted it all off his instagram and even tried to change his name you guys don't even deserve another picture

sleepypancakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 228
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2015, 11:29:28 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Food yea not survival, they're killed because they taste better than lentils and grapefruits. If lions tasted like prime rib I'm sure we'd all be out in Zimbabwe hunting.

I don't know man, grapefruits are pretty fucking good.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2015, 11:38:25 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
I don't know man, grapefruits are pretty fucking good.
Was about to say the same thing about lentils. Lentil soup is fucking bomb.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2015, 02:06:06 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

And herein lies the problem with the whole I-care-for-A-but-not-B-because-X school of thought
So we should only extend kindness to animals when they are endangered  and/ or they don't become our food?
By that way of thinking it would have been okay to slaughter (and eat) whales 50 years ago.  
At the end of the day slaughtering an animal is still slaughtering an animal; you think a pig gives a fuck whether you are going to eat it or not after it has died. I think that's probably the last thing on its mind.
"Oh but I killed it to survive brah, I needed it for food". Again, this is a problem because you can still actually survive without having to kill something, you just use it (your survival) as a justification for your actions.

I liked your little scenario though, it makes me remember all the times in my life that I have been similar situations like that. Almost like every time I get stuck on a deserted island... ::)  

Yeah, and for all your convoluted philosophising, you still didn't answer the question.

You don't need to be on a desert island.

You can be anywhere in the world today and with your knowledge of this world, logically, which could you justify killing?
« Last Edit: July 30, 2015, 02:12:42 AM by 360 frip »

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2015, 04:49:33 AM »
There are media publications all over the world rite now who are not reporting murders because you fucks eat this shit up FUCK LION S IN THE ASS FUK
« Last Edit: July 30, 2015, 04:52:27 AM by givecigstosurfgroms »
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 261
  • tiger style
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2015, 05:49:01 AM »
logic doesn't always play that well into things that make a person seem like an asshole. it's real simple

- paying 50k to "hunt" an animal endangered animal for sport makes you seem like a major douchy asshole to most people

- buying a cheese burger doesn't make you seem like an asshole to anyone

- hunting for sport makes you seem like an asshole to most people

- hunting for food makes you not seem like an asshole to most people

- making pedantic logical arguments that go against widely accepted social norms, makes you seem young and annoying

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2015, 06:03:41 AM »
 id say you are an asshole if you order cheeseburgers and tell someone who hunts for food theyre an asshole for hunting, for food

This whole public apology blood-lust shit right now is so weird, few actually care about the issues involved, they just want to see a guy grovel and move onto the next one on a completely unrelated issue  ??? like Jeremy Clarkson lol

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2015, 06:19:56 AM »
id say you are an asshole if you order cheeseburgers and tell someone who hunts for food theyre an asshole for hunting, for food

This whole public apology blood-lust shit right now is so weird, few actually care about the issues involved, they just want to see a guy grovel and move onto the next one on a completely unrelated issue  ??? like Jeremy Clarkson lol

Nah, usually I'd agree but, well, what are you actually defending here?

Being obtuse is great and all but at least Tracer has the decency to make it obvious he's trolling.

I'm more than skeptical about the media.

This is pretty black and white here.

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2015, 06:39:21 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Being obtuse is great and all but at least Tracer has the decency to make it obvious he's trolling.

Nothing! and definitely not the lion guy, just the fad of being outraged over super specific incidents and forgetting about it when no one listens/nothing happens or the guy cries. While completely ignoring the bigger encompassing issues that often lead to the outrages

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #28 on: July 30, 2015, 06:42:40 AM »
Louis Theroux doc on African Hunting Holidays is pretty shocking imo, the people legit seem like psycho's , wackest way to hunt

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #29 on: July 30, 2015, 07:13:17 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
Nothing! and definitely not the lion guy, just the fad of being outraged over super specific incidents and forgetting about it when no one listens/nothing happens or the guy cries. While completely ignoring the bigger encompassing issues that often lead to the outrages

Yeah, thanks for pointing that out to me. I wasn't aware of that at all.

Jesus, I have seen how stupid the world media is first hand when I was living in Tokyo during the 2009 earthquake/nuclear disaster.

So, if you are defending nothing, why not just shut up? I don't really need a lesson on the media or the evils of battery farming.