Author Topic: That fucking dick that killed a lion  (Read 9020 times)

360 frip

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65504
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
Re: That fucking dick that killed a lion
« Reply #60 on: July 30, 2015, 07:59:22 PM »
This article argues why we should condemn the killing pretty well:

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/jul/30/the-guardian-view-on-cecil-the-lion-the-immorality-is-in-the-pleasure-of-the-kill

This one also highlights a bunch of other rich cunts who also get off doing this crap:

http://www.theguardian.com/environment/2015/jul/29/cecil-the-lions-big-game-hunters-social-media

No big surprise about Trump's sons. What a couple of shitbags.
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

"Sorry 360 frip, you are banned from using this forum!" HATE

duffmanshredder

• Rep: 16
« Reply #61 on: July 31, 2015, 02:40:54 AM »
Expand Quote
Can we turn this into a thread exposing Tracer's real life identity so just in case we catch him at a skatepark we can beat his fucking ass?
[close]

please do it !
What's the forum's stance on posting pictures of a poster that isn't yourself?  Like, theoretically, if I were to have found Tracer, would it be against the rules to post a picture of him?
it's not fantasizing if it really happened.  your gay as fuck for even thinkin about them havin sex u fagit

pussy popper,pot smoker

« Reply #62 on: July 31, 2015, 03:06:54 AM »
Can we turn this into a thread exposing Tracer's real life identity so just in case we catch him at a skatepark we can beat his fucking ass?
kinda like when leo romero got jumped at a skatepark, but 5x worse.

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #63 on: July 31, 2015, 04:28:12 AM »
According to CNN, Zimbabwe are trying to extradite him.

Hopefully the U.S. agrees to it and he ends up in jail and gets fucked with day in day out.

I'm guessing America won't comply though.
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 261
  • tiger style
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #64 on: July 31, 2015, 07:40:00 AM »
Wanted to chime in on this , ill list the points by number just so its easier to keep track of replying to them

1: If you are not a vegan or vegetarian its very hard for you to complain about hunting . Heck even veggies being farmed kills animals and harvesting them often kills small animals and buggs .

2: Most people today are so ditched from where meat and fish come from . They just pick it up from the store or ready cooked and dont have to deal with killing or cooking animals . Alot of people today cant even touch raw meat fish or bird casue they think its discussing .

3: If you think hunting is so horrible go down to your local farm and see how they treat the animals , if that doesnt shock you enough go down to your local slaughter house . Its disturbing .I know alot of farms today are treating their animals super good and they have good lifes . Alot of slaughter houses do a good job too . But the majority is pretty fucking Auschwitz looking

4: Most animals that are hunted have never even seen a animal until they get shot . They live their whole lives in freedom doing what they want and being happy . Not many animals die from old age either ,they get eaten by other animals . A animal living in freedom and getting shot by a hunter is far better then being in farm most of the time .  Population of animals needs to be kept down . Deer are dangerous for traffic , so they need to be kept down in numbers , not shooting them means u need predators , which might lead to too many predators which will cause starvation for them and dangerous for humans

5: Without the hunting farms in Africa alot of the animals prob would have been extinct already , The need they feed of people wanting to hunt the animals brings in money for them to help the animals and helps to keep the parks and rangers in business .
Its seems counter intuitive that having rich white people go down to shoot the animal keeps the animals alive

but the hunting actually keeps them alive

6: Cecil the lion was bated and the killing was illegal . Eveybody involved should be trailed and convicted

7: people today in social media love this shit , they want to pretend they care about comedians making bad jokes , people doing wrong things and animals getting shot . Tweeting or pressing like wont save the animals . People hate on hunting and then go down to burger king .

you don't have to earn the right to think it's wierd and dickish to enjoy killing animals. that arguement is so stupid. i've been at work and heard guys bragging about how much fun it is to kill mother boars because after you shoot the boar all the lillte baby boars freak out and start running around making for fun shooting as you pick the off one by one. not only getting pleasure out of doing something so awful but bragging about it at work, come the fuck on, makes the person seem evil and sick. eating a burger is not the same.

pussy popper,pot smoker

« Reply #65 on: July 31, 2015, 07:45:45 AM »
we don't they just kill some wild boars or some shit, be useful. lions should be shot with a camera not some stupid fuck with a fancy laser sighted sniper rifle.

Glue Reed

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 159
« Reply #66 on: July 31, 2015, 07:51:07 AM »
Expand Quote
Wanted to chime in on this , ill list the points by number just so its easier to keep track of replying to them

1: If you are not a vegan or vegetarian its very hard for you to complain about hunting . Heck even veggies being farmed kills animals and harvesting them often kills small animals and buggs .

2: Most people today are so ditched from where meat and fish come from . They just pick it up from the store or ready cooked and dont have to deal with killing or cooking animals . Alot of people today cant even touch raw meat fish or bird casue they think its discussing .

3: If you think hunting is so horrible go down to your local farm and see how they treat the animals , if that doesnt shock you enough go down to your local slaughter house . Its disturbing .I know alot of farms today are treating their animals super good and they have good lifes . Alot of slaughter houses do a good job too . But the majority is pretty fucking Auschwitz looking

4: Most animals that are hunted have never even seen a animal until they get shot . They live their whole lives in freedom doing what they want and being happy . Not many animals die from old age either ,they get eaten by other animals . A animal living in freedom and getting shot by a hunter is far better then being in farm most of the time .  Population of animals needs to be kept down . Deer are dangerous for traffic , so they need to be kept down in numbers , not shooting them means u need predators , which might lead to too many predators which will cause starvation for them and dangerous for humans

5: Without the hunting farms in Africa alot of the animals prob would have been extinct already , The need they feed of people wanting to hunt the animals brings in money for them to help the animals and helps to keep the parks and rangers in business .
Its seems counter intuitive that having rich white people go down to shoot the animal keeps the animals alive

6: Cecil the lion was bated and the killing was illegal . Eveybody involved should be trailed and convicted

7: people today in social media love this shit , they want to pretend they care about comedians making bad jokes , people doing wrong things and animals getting shot . Tweeting or pressing like wont save the animals . People hate on hunting and then go down to burger king .

[close]

you don't have to earn the right to think it's wierd and dickish to enjoy killing animals. that arguement is so stupid. i've been at work and heard guys bragging about how much fun it is to kill mother boars because after you shoot the boar all the lillte baby boars freak out and start running around making for fun shooting as you pick the off one by one. not only getting pleasure out of doing something so awful but bragging about it at work, come the fuck on, makes the person seem evil and sick. eating a burger is not the same.

that's basically what the article 360 posted above is saying (great article btw).

What I will say is that I'm glad that people are outraged about this topic, they should be. Now they just have to connect the rest of the dots...

ttching!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 65214
  • Smilin' Mercenary
« Reply #67 on: July 31, 2015, 08:03:34 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

please do it !
[close]
What's the forum's stance on posting pictures of a poster that isn't yourself?  Like, theoretically, if I were to have found Tracer, would it be against the rules to post a picture of him?

The mods prefer that you photoshop a dick into their mouth before you post a picture of another poster.

posguy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -54
« Reply #68 on: July 31, 2015, 08:44:43 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

please do it !
[close]
[close]

The mods prefer that you photoshop a dick into their mouth before you post a picture of another poster.

but what if you post in the post your homies thread? Cause technically that one wants you to post people who aren't yourself.

ttching!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 65214
  • Smilin' Mercenary
« Reply #69 on: July 31, 2015, 08:49:46 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

please do it !
[close]
[close]

[close]

but what if you post in the post your homies thread? Cause technically that one wants you to post people who aren't yourself.

You are supposed to shop in a Brazzer's logo for those photos.

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #70 on: July 31, 2015, 09:20:55 AM »
To me, Tracer is like SLAP's Cecil. To hunt him down may leave people having to explain why they took him down and possible extradition to Canada.

posguy

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #71 on: July 31, 2015, 10:26:46 AM »
To me, Tracer is like SLAP's Cecil. To hunt him down may leave people having to explain why they took him down and possible extradition to Canada.

Naw Tracer is like SLAP's resident Justin Bieber, popular due to everyone disliking him, claims to skate but can't back it up, we all wish we could punch him in the face. Cecil was liked and popular. Don't slander Cecil's good name by grouping him with Tracer.

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #72 on: July 31, 2015, 10:50:06 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Naw Tracer is like SLAP's resident Justin Bieber, popular due to everyone disliking him, claims to skate but can't back it up, we all wish we could punch him in the face. Cecil was liked and popular. Don't slander Cecil's good name by grouping him with Tracer.
sold out shows, 200 million youtube hits, all because people hate biebs.. young ladies love him, hey ill take it over being pro skater

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #73 on: July 31, 2015, 11:18:41 AM »

posguy

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #74 on: July 31, 2015, 11:51:06 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
sold out shows, 200 million youtube hits, all because people hate biebs.. young ladies love him, hey ill take it over being pro skater

Ok Aaron Carter.

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 144
« Reply #75 on: July 31, 2015, 12:58:24 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Well since you said it...please focus your account

duffmanshredder

« Reply #76 on: July 31, 2015, 01:07:12 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

You know, I actually did come across evidence of him skating.  But like I said, I'm not sure about posting up pictures.
it's not fantasizing if it really happened.  your gay as fuck for even thinkin about them havin sex u fagit

posguy

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #77 on: July 31, 2015, 01:39:54 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
You know, I actually did come across evidence of him skating.  But like I said, I'm not sure about posting up pictures.

Links aren't photos right?

duffmanshredder

« Reply #78 on: July 31, 2015, 01:41:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

Links aren't photos right?
That's the million dollar question.  We might need some mod insight.

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • tiger style
« Reply #79 on: July 31, 2015, 02:18:30 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Just pshop a dick in the photo and post it

duffmanshredder

« Reply #80 on: July 31, 2015, 02:23:12 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

Just pshop a dick in the photo and post it
Eh, sans dick.

Tufty

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -26
« Reply #81 on: July 31, 2015, 02:47:43 PM »
 In other news zionists burnt a baby alive in palestine. However babies especially arab ones are not a species threatened by extinction. Actually arab babies are threatening our jobs and our beautiful first world and its economy and they are not some nice spectacle as lions.

fulltechnicalskizzy

« Reply #82 on: July 31, 2015, 02:49:21 PM »
Burning Arab babies alive for sport is wrong.

Tufty

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #83 on: July 31, 2015, 02:55:52 PM »
 The internet has a very suspicious habit of exploding on  subjects that dont question the establishment. I didnt see those vegan videos about cow farms industry be that trending. The internet trends are eeither encouraged by centers or we are so fucked up that we cant blame something that we participate in and we rather blame a jerk that kills lions in africa than seeing that we are part of something shittier and continuous.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2015, 03:05:19 PM by Tufty »

doomstation55

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 875
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • [b]TEAM DOOM MS 2018[/b] avatar image
« Reply #84 on: July 31, 2015, 03:05:59 PM »

I'm glad somebody finally said it

Tufty

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #85 on: July 31, 2015, 03:15:23 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I'm glad somebody finally said it

That sport is new. I think the European sport of drowning arabs in the mediterranean sea has caught on though.

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • tiger style
« Reply #86 on: July 31, 2015, 05:13:47 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

that's basically what the article 360 posted above is saying (great article btw).

Expand Quote
What I will say is that I'm glad that people are outraged about this topic, they should be. Now they just have to connect the rest of the dots...
[close]

Yeah, that article nailed the point I was making. It's so obvious why it's different and offensive.

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #87 on: July 31, 2015, 05:42:35 PM »
In other news zionists burnt a baby alive in palestine. However babies especially arab ones are not a species threatened by extinction. Actually arab babies are threatening our jobs and our beautiful first world and its economy and they are not some nice spectacle as lions.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #88 on: August 04, 2015, 03:24:23 AM »
When Sean Price was 12 he killed a lion.

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #89 on: August 26, 2015, 07:18:42 AM »
Hey, how come you guys can't even sort this shit out?

Fuck! The UK is even eventually trying to hold Blair and co to task for the invasion of Iraq, and yet...

CREAM, I suppose?