Author Topic: Squeezing  (Read 1651 times)

Bizarro Jerry

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 34
Squeezing
« on: August 09, 2015, 04:47:18 PM »
We all know that feeling. The feeling you get from just barely squeezing a trick.  Whether you barely held on to that noseslide, or just that one manual that you really struggled to hold on to.  Post some of your favorite tricks that you can tell the skater just barely got away with. 

some of my favorite squeezes:

Jimmy Lannon's "Static IV" Part
0:36

Brandon Westgate huge ollie stay gold

Classics: Daniel Shimizu, "That's Life"
shimizu squeezing the nollie nose manny at 1:41

Adrián Lopez from Zero dying to live
Always thinking as a kid that @ 1:49 was just a mm away from hanging up and dying(to live)

Lemme see some of your favorite barely-squeezed-in tricks!

goldman

• Rep: -18
Re: Squeezing
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2015, 04:54:22 PM »
wow those really are some solid squeezes. here's a personal fav squeeze clip of jeremy wrays water tower ollie, excellent form
https://youtu.be/fbd_NplSsM0

Bizarro Jerry

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2015, 04:59:18 PM »
wow those really are some solid squeezes. here's a personal fav squeeze clip of jeremy wrays water tower ollie, excellent form

Classic squeeze. Also one of the most life threatening squeezes I could think of. Here's probably my all time favorite squeeze.

Montage + Thomas Goldman and Friends in "ET"
@ 4:25

goldman

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2015, 05:02:34 PM »

Expand Quote
[close]

Classic squeeze. Also one of the most life threatening squeezes I could think of. Here's probably my all time favorite squeeze.

Montage + Thomas Goldman and Friends in "ET"
@ 4:25

watch your mouth ^^

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2015, 02:33:34 AM »
Oh wow I can't wait for GAY to come make a joke, so yeah, basically this isn't what I think of.

Also, Kerry Getz in DVS Skatemore has a good backside flip off a nice high ledge that he hugged the ground on the landing and said "Oh sh-!" during. Very nice "squeeze".

goldman

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2015, 03:42:39 PM »
it wasn't a backside flip squeeze, but he squeezed his way up and across Oyolas spot at 1:35, also squeezed that p shuv nose manny at 2:24. you may be thinking of in Mike Taylors part at 0:59 and the bench, also squeezed to the peak of that 5-0 at 4:06
« Last Edit: August 11, 2015, 03:49:52 PM by goldman »

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2015, 03:55:57 PM »
it wasn't a backside flip squeeze, but he squeezed his way up and across Oyolas spot at 1:35, also squeezed that p shuv nose manny at 2:24. you may be thinking of in Mike Taylors part at 0:59 and the bench, also squeezed to the peak of that 5-0 at 4:06
Oh. It's NOLLIE backside I believe. 0:52 ;)
www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxkU67PmpG4

Bizarro Jerry

« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2015, 04:02:27 PM »
I'd even say that Jason Dill squeezed in that  first 50-50 in Skate More. Actually really fucked up too. I remember reading somewhere that what he is grinding is actually a old rusted staircase on its side.  For some reason as a kid I never realized it was stairs and thought it was just some funky shaped piece of coping.

Jason Dill DVS Skate More
@1:10

Here's another good one. Nose grind @1:45

PJ Ladd in Really Sorry
« Last Edit: August 11, 2015, 04:05:03 PM by Bizarro Jerry »