Author Topic: need help starting company  (Read 5125 times)

shags6

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -119
need help starting company
« on: August 27, 2015, 08:03:26 PM »
 A while ago I made this skate video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaCBxCuKiA8) where my friends and I all have full parts. I realized that since  we were never going to go pro, none of us will ever be able to look down and see our names on a board. So I bought some blanks and painted everyone's pro model. Turned ourselves pro. Well, I want to go all the way with this 'homie' brand. Does anyone know a company to contact that can make real boards with screen printed graphics???

Rusty_Berrings

Re: need help starting company
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2015, 08:11:23 PM »

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2015, 08:13:33 PM »
Woodchuck or control

MYXGAMES2015

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2015, 08:14:44 PM »
Are you selling boards with your names on them?

Whos gonna buy a board with just a random name on it?

shags6

• Rep: -119
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2015, 08:16:42 PM »
thankyou! And im just making these boards for my friends. Something to put on the wall, impress a girl with etc.... I don't plan to make a lot to sell, but if anything the kids at the park will be into it.

wallieD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2015, 08:39:02 PM »
thankyou! And im just making these boards for my friends. Something to put on the wall, impress a girl with etc.... I don't plan to make a lot to sell, but if anything the kids at the park will be into it.

Avicci

• Rep: -71
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2015, 08:51:18 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

"chill out on the yo flips theo we only want whats best for you!"

Tay

« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2015, 08:52:59 PM »

To make a well selling graphic, avoid random trial-and-error attempts. Now you can always hire an art consultant, then weed out the failed artists one at a time while paying them for an hour or two of their time. But in the meantime, let's take a look at and see how you can do things in a much more sensible and economically viable way. We suggest your newly blossoming company enlist the aid of SLAPS highly talented photo shop artists.

Image these cutting and riveting tails of lust inscribed in Comic Sans vectors on the bottom of a beautiful deck with your name on it. Envision your striving success as a young entrepreneur, with a large disposable income and harlots hanging off your prepubescent shoulders. SLAP can make it happen my friend.

pinche gringo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2015, 09:19:15 PM »
Your first board should be all white and under the right rear wheel, it should say 'tho'.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2015, 09:21:42 PM »
Your first board should be all white and under the right rear wheel, it should say 'tho'.
what if he's goofy?

pinche gringo

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2015, 11:05:29 PM »
It doesn't matter if the graphic is facing up.

doublesteveburger

« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2015, 11:15:01 PM »
jesus fucking christ dude

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2015, 11:20:49 PM »
what if he's darksliding?

kingoflights

« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2015, 11:39:50 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

To make a well selling graphic, avoid random trial-and-error attempts. Now you can always hire an art consultant, then weed out the failed artists one at a time while paying them for an hour or two of their time. But in the meantime, let's take a look at and see how you can do things in a much more sensible and economically viable way. We suggest your newly blossoming company enlist the aid of SLAPS highly talented photo shop artists.

Image these cutting and riveting tails of lust inscribed in Comic Sans vectors on the bottom of a beautiful deck with your name on it. Envision your striving success as a young entrepreneur, with a large disposable income and harlots hanging off your prepubescent shoulders. SLAP can make it happen my friend.

Even for me this is fucking horrible, just atrocious that fool should be hunted down and shot like a fuckin vermit, but I think its most likley fake deep web stuff.

Rafiki

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -47
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2015, 11:51:50 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I definitely dont back this idea but I back you for posting it Tay.

Jerkstore

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -153
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2015, 12:29:59 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

What the hell is wrong with you

pinche gringo

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2015, 12:55:53 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
In that case no directional navigation will apply. Darkslides hereby exist beyond the pale.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 75
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2015, 01:20:39 AM »
I definitely dont back this idea but I DON'T back you for posting it Tay.

:'(
da fuq did i just read?
thanks for ruining my afternoon...

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2015, 01:49:05 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
In that case no directional navigation will apply. Darkslides hereby exist beyond the pale.
alright i'll maybe do this to a board. why's it the rear right wheel?

Shredface

• Rep: -44
« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2015, 05:23:48 AM »
This is fucking regular, you can't just turn yourself and your stupid ass friends pro...this is ruining what it means to actually be professional. If you want to pick up girls, make business cards , make yourself CEO ... It's way cheaper than a batch of boards and you won't hurt skateboarding

Big Baby Jesus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 268
    • Suciu avatar image
« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2015, 06:02:23 AM »
Is your company called Mocha Skateboards?
flat spotted 3 times in 2 weeks, other than that awesome wheels

Baby is gonna be raised by Max and Cyrus

Jordick

« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2015, 06:18:16 AM »
What the fuck why would someone post that deep web shit?

TwisT

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1034
« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2015, 06:33:48 AM »
Try Difter out of georgia

http://www.drifterskate.com/

Tay

« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2015, 07:54:20 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

da fuq did i just read?

I owe you an apology, sorry for ruining your afternoon.  :( I assure you it's a complete work of fiction, no human body can hang in such a position without asphyxiating in an hours time. I'll stick to wholesome family friendly posts in the future.

Jerkstore

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -153
« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2015, 10:21:35 AM »
Can a mod shut this thread down or something...

Like some kids will eventually read that post on this thread

shark tits

« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2015, 10:25:34 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

da fuq did i just read?
[close]

I owe you an apology, sorry for ruining your afternoon.  :( I assure you it's a complete work of fiction, no human body can hang in such a position without asphyxiating in an hours time. I'll stick to wholesome family friendly posts in the future.
that was pretty horrible but it made me look into it like 'this can't be real?' so i guess it was interesting in some fashion. please continue to post fucked up stuff, not all the time but at least some of the time.

Pretty Serious

« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2015, 10:49:56 AM »
Gofundme.  Ask for 20k minimum.  This is the way to do it, yezzir I do not lie.

dillanharp

« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2015, 12:20:33 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

da fuq did i just read?
[close]

[close]
that was pretty horrible but it made me look into it like 'this can't be real?' so i guess it was interesting in some fashion. please continue to post fucked up stuff, not all the time but at least some of the time.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0106471/

abudabi

« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2015, 12:27:29 PM »
fuck i hate the internet.
Expand Quote
[close]

da fuq did i just read?

fulltechnicalskizzy

« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2015, 12:30:40 PM »
Wow who the fuck stole my college essay?