Author Topic: Overalls  (Read 4537 times)

Monkey_Mcpott

Re: Overalls
« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2015, 12:07:03 PM »
Im down to get them, not for skating though.

posguy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -54
« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2015, 12:08:31 PM »
Not feelin' it. Saw a girl wearing overalls and it was pretty awful not gonna lie. I think any skaters caught wearing them are gonna be heckled to no end.

Makaveli

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -606
« Reply #32 on: September 02, 2015, 12:33:06 PM »

First Caruso, now Jojo. WKND is down for the overalls.
I’m a ghost that everyone can see.

shark tits

« Reply #33 on: September 02, 2015, 01:02:21 PM »
lisa 'left eye' lopes and i had a one sided romantic relationship in the 90s. a piece of me died that day in honduras. i repeat [w/out my accent for added seriousness] A PIECE OF ME DIED THAT DAY!
for the love of left eye and all that is holy, don't sully her memory by digging up her corpse and skating in her decaying clothes.
TLC - Ain't 2 Proud 2 Beg

dillanharp

« Reply #34 on: September 02, 2015, 01:05:49 PM »
I'm sorry but I'm only down for overall shorts.

art hellman

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1152
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #35 on: September 02, 2015, 01:16:14 PM »
we don't wear them to skate in Iowa, you should not never too
hardly art, hardly starving

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #36 on: September 02, 2015, 01:29:16 PM »
I'm sorry but I'm only down for overall shorts.
duude a while ago saw this big boobed Asian girl(prolly Chinese/Chinese Canadian) wearing whites ones that were short as fuck to the point a good amount of her ample bare ass was showing, combined with tight striped crop-top, it was magnificent, if you cant live up that just stick with pants

franquietits

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 62
« Reply #37 on: September 02, 2015, 01:50:43 PM »
I don't think they look good on the average skinny skater. Jon dickson has the chunky/powerful thighs and hips to make em look good. I win for skater's with curves everywhere!

sharkin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 481
« Reply #38 on: September 02, 2015, 01:59:02 PM »

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 78
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #39 on: September 02, 2015, 05:14:18 PM »
. it's kinda fun to be dressed up as a giant osh kosh baby

DEAD ;D

of course supreme jumps on the bandwagon #nobrainer

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

ZEBRA

« Reply #40 on: September 02, 2015, 10:13:55 PM »

Is this fucking real?? Hahahaha. They would be the ones to make some.

FUCK. I kinda don't want a pair now. Haha.

ZEBRA

« Reply #41 on: September 02, 2015, 10:16:21 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
You going to go one strap or two Zebra?
[close]

Gonna have to go 2 straps. Not cool enough for just the single strap.  ;)

Seriously though, I'm interested in what people think of it. A lot of negative feedback in here so far.

I kinda dig it. I've actually been thinking of getting a pair for awhile now. Just haven't pulled the trigger. I know a couple people that I'm friends with that are backing it. Something fun, new. I mean, where else do we go from the Dickies/rolled up pants trend??
[close]

People have been skating Dickies for over 15 years. Is that a length of time where something can be considered a trend? You can't beat $20 skate pants that last forever. That's just good sense. Shit, people have skated in overalls off and on throughout the years too. But, they have always looked stupid.
[close]

You're right, people have been skating in Dickies for a long time. I was running them 13 years ago, myself. Only to pick them back up again just a few years ago.

The question is, have they been this prominent in skating before?? No. Pretty sure Dickies didn't have a skate team 15 years ago. And I'm pretty sure 9 outta 10 skaters weren't running them. And if they did have a team before, who was on?? Cause I don't remember them having a team. Haha

I kinda would like it if it didn't blow up. Would be weird to go to the skatepark and you had 3 different guys skating in overalls. I honestly don't know if I would skate in them.
[close]

as far as a team?  no. but skaters have been wearing dickies a lot longer than 15 years.  Probably more like 25.  when is the chain wallet coming back, that's what I wanna know.

I wouldn't consider overalls a trend, but if you want to get ahead of it you should rock the one strap down like they used to do when I was in middle school.  get a parker lewis haircut and bump some color me badd and you'll make sean pablo blush

Oh yeah, easily 25 years.

I remember when I was younger my friend wanted a chain wallet so bad, but his dad wouldn't get him one, for whatever reason. Probably cause "hoodlums" wear them. He took his dogs choke chain collar and tucked it in his pocket to make it look like he had one. Haha

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1962
« Reply #42 on: September 03, 2015, 08:05:38 AM »
Called it.

Coconut Lotion

« Reply #43 on: September 03, 2015, 01:34:48 PM »
I back overalls for sure. It's a good way to let everyone at the skatepark aware I'm a kook and they're better off leaving me alone to do my shitty flat ground tricks in peace