Author Topic: NEW MAGIK SITE AFTER TRADESHOW!!!  (Read 11668 times)

bornindabay

Re: NEW MAGIK SITE AFTER TRADESHOW!!!
« Reply #120 on: July 17, 2007, 02:10:40 AM »
NEW TEES COMING SOON...

NEW PEACE TEES AND FUCK STREET WEAR TEES SOON., AND DON'T FORGET THE KILL THE WHACK SHIT TEES!

SHIT AINT GOING OUT OF BIZ YOU DUMB ASS HATERS. WE CHILLING AND ARE ENJOYING THIS. IT'S DOING
PRETTY WELL FOR NOT PUTTING MUCH TIME INTO IT.  WE WILL ONLY GET BETTER! I SAID THAT BEFORE AND IT'S
PROVING ITSELF. I MAY NOT BE THE BEST DESIGNER BUT THE IDEAS ARE BETTER THAN ANYTHING THESE TRENDY
FOLLOWERS CAN EVEN THINK OF. SO JUST IMAGINE WHEN WE HAVE ARTISTS!!!!!! FUCK YOUR TRENDS, I AINT LISTENING.
DEAD THAT BULLSHIT AND FOLLOW YOUR HEART.

bornindabay

« Reply #121 on: July 17, 2007, 12:15:58 PM »
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a328/camm122/FUCK-STREET-WEAR-blue-teeco.jpg

WE'RE GETTING SOME NEW STUFF IN SO IF YOU'RE IN SAC GIVE ME A SHOUT
CAUSE I'LL BE GIVING SOME RANDOM TEES AWAY.

eight oh eight

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #122 on: July 17, 2007, 01:42:08 PM »
closed for maintenance?  when you opening back up?

bornindabay

« Reply #123 on: July 17, 2007, 02:22:58 PM »
Everything sold but a few randoms. So I  had to close it down until the new tees come in. They should be printing by friday. I hope yall rep the fuck street wear tee cause I don't expect shops to buy it with the word fuck on it. I could have censored it but that's whack.

manual

« Reply #124 on: July 17, 2007, 05:07:33 PM »
Shier liked my Love shirt.Cheers Sanchez.Gonna buy that Run Dmc style shirt with my money actually instead of refunding it ill reply back to your email again about it now.Keep this "bay ish" going man.You and York should do a Magik/Turf collabaration thing maybe seeing as its cool to do that nowadays.Keep getting those shirts in!

bornindabay

« Reply #125 on: July 17, 2007, 05:12:47 PM »
thanks man! Really appreciate the comments.

manual

« Reply #126 on: July 20, 2007, 12:58:19 PM »
I got a XL Orange Emb shirt.Xl isnt even that big and im a skinny cat.The orange is mad orange its so rad im fucking hyped on this shit.Friscos finest for sho.Thanks again.I wanna see some Pier 7 shirts or something im not that good at thinking of designs but something about the pier would be cool.The keenan,pierce and harold shirt is too good they wouldve loved it.

bornindabay

« Reply #127 on: July 31, 2007, 08:55:30 PM »
THANKS DUDE!

PEEP THE NEW TEES... ONE OF THEM IS THE RUN BAY (NOT NEW) BUT SINCE THAT ONE SOLD OUT IN LIKE 3 DAYS IT FEELS LIKE IT'S NEW, AND THE BLACK NOW HAS A CHARCOAL SHIMMER INSTEAD OF SILVER AND LOOKS WAY BETTER NOW.

HERE'S ANOTHER ONE BUT STILL DEBATING ON WHETHER TO COME OUT WITH IT. THIS ISN'T FINALIZED...

Penis_Monster

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 45
« Reply #128 on: July 31, 2007, 09:16:57 PM »
THANKS DUDE!

PEEP THE NEW TEES... ONE OF THEM IS THE RUN BAY (NOT NEW) BUT SINCE THAT ONE SOLD OUT IN LIKE 3 DAYS IT FEELS LIKE IT'S NEW, AND THE BLACK NOW HAS A CHARCOAL SHIMMER INSTEAD OF SILVER AND LOOKS WAY BETTER NOW.

HERE'S ANOTHER ONE BUT STILL DEBATING ON WHETHER TO COME OUT WITH IT. THIS ISN'T FINALIZED...

damn Sanch, the fuck street wear shirts are REALLY tempting. Good job.
"I FEAR NO MAN"

Bill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 71
  • Back?
    • Divine Clothing & Design avatar image
« Reply #129 on: August 03, 2007, 01:20:41 AM »
THANKS DUDE!

Word Sanch.  The new stuff is looking pretty dope.  I'm not too sure about the 'kill the whack shit' design though.  It looks like a shirt for some shitty emo band with the blood and guns.

manual

« Reply #130 on: August 03, 2007, 05:02:15 PM »
Yeah true I think it would be rad if had a gun on it still though but with it pointing to something to do with wack companys and what have you.Maybe a gun pointed at a wack ass 9-5 suit dude or something.Keep this shit ghetto,other than that the fuck street wear shirts are sick gonna get one of those too,crazy 80s style colors.nice

bornindabay

« Reply #131 on: August 03, 2007, 05:35:21 PM »
Yeah, I just can't get down with some of the colors now. I was shocked at myself for really liking those colorful P Rods , but that's where I draw the line.
Thanks guys. I would put them on line tonight but am going skating. I'll put em up tomorrow for sure.  I'm hoping that f street wear tee
gets worn everywhere cause it's  about time it gets addressed. Keep the hipsters out of skating cause skating needs to learn how to take care of their own kind
before embracing weirdos in dreads who never skated and market their hip hop gear to skaters. And some of these so called ballers should be ashamed of themselves for supporting this mess. The real will prevail and the snakes will continue to mask off their true agendas.

Funny comments about the gun tee. I wanted to make a tee for Mclouth and was tunnel vision in trying to do that. Totally not thinking about how that's not even the Magik stee to begin with. We will sponsor any one that skates good though. Don't matter if he wears womans pants or whatever. Just probably shouldn't try to change directions to please them.

Thanks for feedback guys.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2007, 05:43:02 PM by bornindabay »

cold budweisers

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 615
« Reply #132 on: August 03, 2007, 07:10:38 PM »
i'm going to have to kill that shirt

manual

« Reply #133 on: August 04, 2007, 08:10:19 AM »
Just watch one of Trevor Prescotts Seasons dvds and hook some of the dudes on there,like all the Sf locals that skate raw and just wear normal clothes,I think they would represent your "image" of magik perfectly.Just out skating hill spots without caring about being sponsored by quicksilver or boost.Someone like Shawn Connoly hes dope as fuck.Just throwing some ideas up in the air is all.

bornindabay

« Reply #134 on: August 05, 2007, 01:36:11 PM »
Just watch one of Trevor Prescotts Seasons dvds and hook some of the dudes on there,like all the Sf locals that skate raw and just wear normal clothes,I think they would represent your "image" of magik perfectly.Just out skating hill spots without caring about being sponsored by quicksilver or boost.Someone like Shawn Connoly hes dope as fuck.Just throwing some ideas up in the air is all.

I have Connoly's address somewhere. I'm always down for the SF heads. It's been a while so there's all these new heads, but if they aint down to rep magik I'll beat em up and make em leave. Kidding.

manual

« Reply #135 on: August 05, 2007, 03:00:13 PM »
Yeah Connolys always wearing crazy orange tshirts with big designs on them so I honestly can see him wearing Magik tshirts eg the Embarco one I got,and hes a cool guy it seems aswell.Robin Baker aswell hes amazingly sick so many amazing manuals im suprised he isnt more recongnised stick him on too if you could.Im not the team manager or something  ;D but I watch these fools all the time and it would be even sicker to see them wearing one of your tshirts.Ive been telling peeps around my area about magik cause they always ask about my magik shirts so hopefully theyll get on the program and get one or two,shame is most people I know wont buy anything that doesnt have element,nike or something big written on it cause there all pussys.I saw you tackle a dude twice your height at pier 7 in the outakes on one of the seasons so fools that arent hyped on magik better watch out hehe.

manual

« Reply #136 on: August 07, 2007, 02:56:43 PM »
Just bought the Fuck streetwear tshirt in white,also a Runbay shirt.Cant wait to see how the streetwear shirt goes down with my fellow streetwear wearing friends and the old folk around my town.Good to see the site up again.Get some stickers...

PATruth

• Rep: 0
« Reply #137 on: November 28, 2007, 10:52:18 AM »
NEW MAGIK SITE SOON...

IT'S GON BE OFFICIAL. I'D LIKE TO THROW IN A NEW TRICK A DAY ON THE SITE. HERE'S WHERE YOU COME IN... IF YOU WANT SOME SHINE, HOLLA AT ME AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YA GOT GOING AND MAYBE YOU CAN SEND SOMETHING IN OR AIM IT TO ME AND I'LL PUT YOUR TRICK ON THE SITE ALONG W/ YA NAME.
THE FIRST WEEK WILL PROBABLY BE A LOT OF ME AND UNIMPORTANT SKATE PARK FOOTY. AFTER THAT IT'LL BE TEAM GUYS AND KIDS THAT WANNA SHINE. SINGLE TRICKS ONLY OR LINES. IF YOU SEND ME SOMETHING BUTTERY I'LL SEND YOU SOME TEES. LOOK OUT FOR A MAGIK COMMERCIAL SOON...

SANCH LUH DA KIDS!

Hmm whatever happened with all this?

sanch

• Rep: -3
« Reply #138 on: November 28, 2007, 11:00:28 AM »
all  up on my balls. How bout scratching them while you're down there?

I don't have to explain shit to a hater but failure is always an option with companies.
I would have had much more luck getting a van and an inverter and starting a mobile auto body service, but when you
listen to your heart you do things that may not be your best option. To much of it is out of my control and people are finicky.
Next time I'll just get the van cause I know what work I put in comes back.
Rasa Libre and High Grade are completely separate entities. Completely different hippies-mdspb