Author Topic: Static magnetism of "full ceramic bearings"?  (Read 1334 times)

Rusty_Berrings

Static magnetism of "full ceramic bearings"?
« on: October 17, 2015, 08:52:04 PM »
Is it infact there? Because lord knows I work for the government and can't stand people having fun on these things. Well there ya go.

RickRust

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -26
  • Shout out all the pear.
Re: Static magnetism of "full ceramic bearings"?
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2015, 06:01:09 AM »
Forget it.

RickRust

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2015, 06:03:42 AM »
Even if they could make copper trucks to go with full ceramic bearings maple wood on it's own still has magnetic properties. It's really funny that the kid that lands the most tricks never gets to talk to people that actually know information that could improve their life on a day to day level and when they do they end up being the most boring nigger to ever live.

Monkey_Mcpott

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2015, 11:33:02 AM »
Even if they could make copper trucks to go with full ceramic bearings maple wood on it's own still has magnetic properties. It's really funny that the kid that lands the most tricks never gets to talk to people that actually know information that could improve their life on a day to day level and when they do they end up being the most boring nigger to ever live.

Way to be incognito with your new name Rusty. You are seriously talking to yourself with 2 usernames? Wow!

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2015, 02:46:45 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Way to be incognito with your new name Rusty. You are seriously talking to yourself with 2 usernames? Wow!
Why yes I am schmeee.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2015, 02:48:19 AM »
All hail Monkey_McPott the supreme self righteous- rather genius might i add- of the fucking universe.

RickRust

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2015, 08:19:19 AM »
I like how the other name/IP is banned but it doesn't say "banned" on it. A simple glitch in the system or would mods rather not have niggas like "Monkey_McPott" know that it's banned? I got all fuckin day with ya guys.