Author Topic: e`S footwear sal 20's  (Read 7133 times)

Kirtap

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 15
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: e`S footwear sal 20's
« Reply #30 on: October 21, 2015, 08:09:30 AM »
are these going to be a limited thing or is eS going to keep these in their regular line of shoes? I really want a pair but have a few other pairs of shoes to skate through first and don't wanna miss out on getting myself a pair (or more).

If I understand things right, they'll keep it, but it'll say ES instead of 20 on the side.

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2015, 02:19:10 PM »
Expand Quote
are these going to be a limited thing or is eS going to keep these in their regular line of shoes? I really want a pair but have a few other pairs of shoes to skate through first and don't wanna miss out on getting myself a pair (or more).
[close]

If I understand things right, they'll keep it, but it'll say ES instead of 20 on the side.

i saw samples from the next collection and they had the og 23 on the side. this might be subject to change tho. i really like this shoe but i consider to wait for those, because fake teen nostalgia.

whoever said these were the coolest shoe older skaters wore at the time when he was too young to be allowed to wear them was spot on. i felt the same back then. i remember my first day in gymnasium(german high school that prepares you for studying) i saw a few dudes with skateboards and it was the first time i saw sal 23s and vans skate his aswell as a pair of dc bulldogs. i think the sals were already discontinued at that point tho, and my first pair of real skateshoes were some dc dyrdek 7s i think that i puffed up with a kitchen sponge behind each tongue to maintain maximum phatness. i guess although i liked the sals, also because i thought they were jordan shoes at first because of the 23, they were too adult for me back then anyways... im glad they get rereleased from time to time.

here's hoping emerica will reissue og mjs once again.

BMCsteve

« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2015, 02:26:10 PM »
This dude modified his 20 into a 23 hahah

breathnaigh

• Rep: 5
« Reply #33 on: October 29, 2015, 11:05:31 AM »
It would be weird if they put ES in place of 23/20 because there's already on eS on the sole...

Kirtap

• Rep: 15
« Reply #34 on: October 29, 2015, 11:21:18 AM »
Here's a page from the spring '16 catalog.

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1042
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #35 on: October 29, 2015, 11:39:26 AM »
^^^
Clever.
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

Brandon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 291
« Reply #36 on: October 29, 2015, 12:03:45 PM »
really stoked that these are sticking around for another season. white/gum looks great.

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #37 on: October 29, 2015, 01:10:59 PM »
^^^
Clever.

this. i want to make clear the sample i saw having a 23 on the side was a lefty.

French manicure

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 263
« Reply #38 on: October 29, 2015, 01:33:47 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

here's hoping emerica will reissue og mjs once again.

artsy

• Rep: 14
« Reply #39 on: November 02, 2015, 08:58:25 AM »
thanks for the info, I'll be picking up a pair sometime in the spring once all my current pairs are blown out

BMCsteve

« Reply #40 on: November 02, 2015, 01:28:33 PM »
just bought a pair from https://www.buyskateshoes.com/brand/es/es-mens-skate-shoes

use the promo code swift15 and you get 15% off.  They came out to $62 shipped