Author Topic: Vulc Shoes  (Read 1034 times)

anjholt

Vulc Shoes
« on: October 28, 2015, 02:48:56 PM »
Make them stop. More companies need to start re-poping the classics like eS' just did with the Accel. Anyone else completely over a lack of variety and tired of the same vulc shoes with different brand names?

Such

Re: Vulc Shoes
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2015, 04:14:38 PM »
Make them stop. More companies need to start re-poping the classics like eS' just did with the Accel. Anyone else completely over a lack of variety and tired of the same vulc shoes with different brand names?
fuck the classics. make new cupsoles.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2015, 05:11:26 PM »

in 2008, maybe yes. these days? what are you even talking about ???

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

pussy popper,pot smoker

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2015, 02:41:51 PM »
mate i feel you, but it's just a bt unrealistic, the most i'd hope for in terms of shit happening is some re issues or just make a brand new one that looks and feels like the old ones, so pretty much anything like these might be fit to be released
so these shoes are still good looking enough to be purchased, maybe not by surpreme kids but by others people that like the look, these styles can be brought back with the right hype

and these are already out there you can purchase

so if you look you can find them but them bringing a back a shoe that they don't know will sell will keep it from happening, people go "oh i would buy five of those!" then the 1000 people they thought would buy it doesn't and then they are shit out of luck, thats why they have limited releases , BUT if the shoe is loved enough and has a big enough crowd, like the es accel and how they are hella popular in japan then it can come back, so it all depends. i think i'm a bit scatterbrained at the moment so anyone wants to correct me or suggest something or add something, or just call me a dumb fuck feel free.