Author Topic: Refugee crisis in Europe.  (Read 66355 times)

Garth Marenghi

Re: Refugee crisis in Europe.
« Reply #720 on: September 09, 2016, 02:01:45 AM »
Says the guy who refuses to read altogether.

You've misplaced your soapbox in a place where the majority doesn't care about your bigoted ranting. Re-upping this topic to remind us of your stupidity is it's only redeeming feature.

snickers

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -342
  • do you think this is a game?
« Reply #721 on: September 09, 2016, 02:56:06 AM »
skateordie , pay no attention to Alan . Hes one of those in this thread who ignores statistics , numbers , facts and creditable sources

He refuses to see the daily mail as a creditable source yet he posts tumbler and geocities links as creditable sources

well, the daily mail isn't a credible source.
fatcockXL deserves to be mod on the strength of his name alone

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2563
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #722 on: September 09, 2016, 04:01:35 AM »
You can check my posts in this thread. There is one image I posted that is from Tumblr, the rest of the links are from organizations such as MSF and the UNHCR. 

But yeah, pay no attention to me. Pay attention to the semi-literate high school dropout who shares your racist beliefs.
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -325
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #723 on: September 09, 2016, 06:10:39 AM »

But yeah, pay no attention to me. Pay attention to the semi-literate high school dropout who shares your racist beliefs.

Which of my beliefs are racist ?  is it

1: I want to help Syrians in Syria instead of taking all the Syrians to Europe ?
2: I believe in open immigration for skilled workers no matter what race , sex or religion ?

I do enjoy the stance " Monty Burns is a racist "  yet after 25 something pages nobody is still willing to point out something racist Ive said

Garth Marenghi  . Since when posting statistics , facts , and media links to events bigoted ranting ? . You guys should check out Sweden right now . Most liberal and open country when it came to accepting refugees . Yet now that we have taken in too many all are rules are changing
check out the news today about  how Sweden is making " age testing " for children mandatory so we dont have more 30 year olds taking the spots for children

I guess that makes the whole Swedish government and people racist now ? since they are following my views ?

Garth Marenghi  The truth is you saw that I was against taking in all those people and after that you ignored all my posts on how we should help these people and all the things Ive said . You just put a label on me

skateordie

• Rep: -38
« Reply #724 on: September 09, 2016, 09:11:27 AM »
Oh great, another racist simpleton.

racist? how do you figure? the articles i linked to take issue with swedish politicians' (white ppl) policies in regards to who qualify as children, and show sympathy for the refugees (non white ppl) who have been injured/taken advantage of by these so called "children." therefore, old wise alan, i must be racist towards white ppl for posting an article which criticizes their policies, yeah?  
« Last Edit: September 09, 2016, 10:51:32 AM by skateordie »

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #725 on: September 09, 2016, 11:28:48 AM »
Regarding refugees and age testing

Sverige har tagit emot fler ensamkommande barn och unga ?n n?got annat land i Europa. Enligt Migrationsverket bed?ms tveksamheter i ?ldern finnas hos 70 procent av dem som vid asylans?kan uppgett att de ?r mellan 15 och 17 ?r, och upp till 18 000 medicinska ?ldersbed?mningar skulle d?rmed kunna beh?vas.

Sweden has accepted more alone arriving children and young adults more then any other country in europe. Acording to Migrationsverket theres doubt in about 70% of the cases that they are betwen 15 and 17 . Up to 18000 age checks are needed 

I Danmark g?rs medicinska ?ldersbed?mningar redan med tv?ng. "Tv? av tre som p?st?tt sig vara barn visade sig vara vuxna", s?ger migrationsminister Inger St?jberg.

In denmark medical age testing is already mandotory " 2 out of 3 who say they are children are actually adults says danish migrationminister
Inger St?jberg.

http://www.sydsvenskan.se/2016-09-09/danska-ministern-tva-av-tre-ensamkommande-som-testades-ljog-om-sin-alder

Sweden has taken in  35 000  " Children" from mostly north Africa and Afghanistan. Denmark says about 66% are lying and Sweden thinks about 70% are lying and need to be checked . 9 out of 10 of the 35 000 are men

70% out of 35000 is about 25000 . So that 25000 children who might not get the help they need in Sweden cause some adult is lying about his age and keeping that spot for himself . Further more this adult will be living and hanging out with children. Getting child benefits and going to school with children

Is this racist to be concerned about children not getting the help they need and children having to go to school with adults ?

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #726 on: September 09, 2016, 12:43:25 PM »
snickers

Im sure Ikobrakai could chime in on this since I believe he lived in shitty place in stockholm

Ehm, correction, the place in Stockholm is great. The old one is in another "big" (by Swedish standard, e.i. tiny) city's ghetto.

The building I lived in was a 14 story place for university students. As the waves of immigrants increased, the number of students decreased, most of them ran to other locations. Now, every single mail box is either Mohammed or Ali (real fucking original, you guys)

So yes, they will litter and break just about anything they touch. I have never seen such a rapid depreciation of a building, and I'm accounting major. Also, if you want to use common laundary, you better be able to stand your ground, some of them are pretty fucking self-entitled. Not to worry, though, burst mouth or two will send the message.

The problem is once again the fact that Sweden allows this type of shit. They are still living in the fucking 70's and think they can outsmart the problem with integration. Burst some fucking mouths and problem solved. Set some fucking standards. Why do you think people want to come here, the fucking weather? No, it's because the Swedes will provide, never demand anything and never talk back. So your average Swede will be kind and then vote for the morons from the far right in secret. "Yes, let's outsorce that job to nazi-retards so that we don't have to get involved!".

I know how this shit works, hence I have the cure. Vote for Kobrakai

Edit: I'm adding my naked torso for the dramatic effect..
« Last Edit: September 09, 2016, 12:47:20 PM by iKobrakai »

TheFifthColumn

• Rep: -113
« Reply #727 on: September 09, 2016, 01:23:07 PM »
Expand Quote
Oh great, another racist simpleton.
[close]

racist? how do you figure? the articles i linked to take issue with swedish politicians' (white ppl) policies in regards to who qualify as children, and show sympathy for the refugees (non white ppl) who have been injured/taken advantage of by these so called "children." therefore, old wise alan, i must be racist towards white ppl for posting an article which criticizes their policies, yeah?  

Yeah, how would Alan figure that somebody linking to an article from The Daily Stormer is a racist?

I can't believe somebody would link to a neo-Nazi website covered in swastikas and then get defensive when they are criticized as being racist.  Why were you even on a pro-genocide website to begin with?  This is so ridiculous...

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #728 on: September 09, 2016, 02:36:55 PM »
I hate this fucking thread but I have to chime in about the refugees "lying" about their age.  I spent a year in Afghanistan and I don't think I met a single Afghan who knew how old he was and women wouldn't even talk to us.  Birthdays don't matter much to them and this is regardless of class or education level.  I knew a few higher up politicians/military officials who would say things like, "When I was a little kid during the Afghan-Soviet War" which would put them in their mid-30s or so, but they easily looked like they were in their late 40s-early 50s because the quality of life is so fucking bad.  So consider that when you hear that they're lying about their age.  Obviously there are bad and good people just like there are everywhere, but you can't lump everyone in like they're all trying to pull some massive scam.  Lots of them flat out don't know their age.  It's just like when we had forms for them and it says "address."  They're nomads.  They don't have an address.  Hell, I only saw one paved road in Afghanistan that wasn't on a military base and that was Highway 1.  Also, when your life is as fucked up as theirs has been and you've been traveling thousands of miles, literally, on foot and someone said, "Hey, if you say this, you'll get this" I can't exactly blame them.

And stop fucking going on about  statistics and facts and then post shit from The Daily Stormer as news.  Fuck off with that bullshit.

I can accept that not all know their true age . Things are way different over there and not as organised. How ever the magic ticket to get asylum in Sweden is to say you are a kid . Its not a random thing They know that if you say a certain age you will get asylum.

You cant say that 25 year old are living with 14 year olds and dont realise " Hey I might be abit older then these people "  or going to school with 15 year olds when you are 20 years old and dont sense something might be up  

If you are seeking asylum in Sweden and you know being under 18 or 15 is a automatic pass . Or that if you say that being under 18 or 15 will reduce your punishment .  Please dont tell me people wont take advantage of that

Sweden before has determined that asking the age of refugees and in some cases doing medical age checks was a violation of their human rights . But if its true that Afghans and maybe others from the middle east and Africa dont care / know their true age why would it violate their human rights ?  and wouldnt they welcome a medical check to find out what their true age is ?

And Im not sure you are talking about me ? but ill assume it since you said statistics and facts . But I didnt post any links from the daily stormer . I cant control what other people post , it has nothing to do with me
« Last Edit: September 09, 2016, 02:46:37 PM by Monty Burns »

skateordie

« Reply #729 on: September 09, 2016, 08:19:46 PM »
i linked to the daily stormer. i googled "fastest 15 yr old in sweden" bc of hearing about it from a friend a while back, and clicked on/linked to one of the first sites that came up w/out properly sussing it out. i had never heard of the stormer prior to this little debacle, so, again, one thousand apologies for triggering your pc minds.

however, my point still stands-my issue is w/ the swedish politicians who are trying to pass off these adults as kids, which is taking advantage of the general population's generosity and also putting genuine refugee children in danger. if that makes me racist, then i am racist toward white ppl (swedish politicians), something you leftists should "gnar" me for instead of getting your panties in a bunch.

aaaaand, it's a sad state of affairs when a racist publication is doing more honest reporting than your beloved gray lady.

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #730 on: September 09, 2016, 08:37:25 PM »
We get it, calling out someone for linking to neo nazi websites is PC gone mad... Please fuck off and take your trolling somewhere else.

Monty, the stupidity of the "help the Syrians in Syria" trope has been addressed in this topic by a few posters. It's as if you don't want us to forget this confession:

Ill admit Im not the smartest guy , Im a high school drop out and theres alot of shit I dont get .

Btw, thanks for giving money to these guys.

MSF rescuers on migrant rescue boat near Libya on why they help
« Last Edit: September 09, 2016, 08:45:44 PM by Alan »

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #731 on: September 09, 2016, 09:46:52 PM »
We get it, calling out someone for linking to neo nazi websites is PC gone mad... Please fuck off and take your trolling somewhere else.

Monty, the stupidity of the "help the Syrians in Syria" trope has been addressed in this topic by a few posters. It's as if you don't want us to forget this confession:

Expand Quote
Ill admit Im not the smartest guy , Im a high school drop out and theres alot of shit I dont get .
[close]

Btw, thanks for giving money to these guys.

MSF rescuers on migrant rescue boat near Libya on why they help

Saying we cant help Syrians in Syria is just stupid . Just as stupid as saying we cant feed all the people in the world . We could if we wanted to and it is possible to do so . We just dont do it .

Saying that the combined military power of all nations cant force the syrian conflict to end or wipe out ISIS is stupid . Of course they could . We just dont do it

Its so funny how you keep bringing up my education over and over even when Ive explained it more then 3 times . Its even funnier that you think you could make the argument that you are one of the smartest people in the world or that you get everything

We got Alan here top % of the worlds smartest who understands EVERYTHING , arguing with a high school drop out on a skateboard forum

You think I give a flying fuck if I finished high school or not ? Im a chef and a skate rat . 10 years as a chef working at some of the best places in the world and only once has my education come up , the time I had to file a VISA for Singapore

Im not sure what you are tying to point out with the MSF link ? what are you trying to say ? help me out since Im not the smartest person in the world , I am a high school drop out but a high school graduate . And I certainly dont understand everything

« Last Edit: September 09, 2016, 10:00:29 PM by Monty Burns »

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #732 on: September 09, 2016, 11:58:16 PM »
 Saying that the combined military power of all nations cant force the syrian conflict to end or wipe out ISIS is stupid . Of course they could . We just dont do it

I'll try to answer this in the most adult fashion.

The "combined military power" is already in Syria, too bad they support the faction that will benefit them, not the side that will establish democracy and bring peace. Even the opposition forces have a hard time finding a common goal to strive for. So hard, they cannot find a person to represent them. So now you have ISIS, Assad and opposition supporters, with several sub-groups.

The very same thing happened in Vietnam, Half the fucking world was there, in one way or the other, did not do much good.

skateordie

« Reply #733 on: September 10, 2016, 08:19:26 AM »
wow. i really triggered old wise alan w/ my little faux pas. hope you're not losing sleep over it, bud.

KING TUT

• Rep: 15
« Reply #734 on: October 05, 2016, 06:11:44 AM »
I for one would happily have my country flooded with people who don't know what age is.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 06:25:16 AM by KING TUT »

Esquivel

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 214
« Reply #735 on: October 06, 2016, 03:40:55 AM »
i try to avoid even reading this thread because it makes my eyes puke with people quoting the daily fail and all. You really have to be mentally challenged to even spend time reading that shit.
Anyway, since help to the people in Syria has been proposed I feel obliged to suggest ways to do that; more precisely, where to start from.

That would be to STOP SELLING THEM FUCKING WEAPONS

once they run out of ammo its all tits and clits

Expand Quote
And people say weed makes you creative
[close]
Good weed does - these broke ass skateboard designers smokin spice

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #736 on: October 20, 2016, 04:37:26 AM »
Swedish radio did a story the other day about how the fall of Mosul will bring back alot of Jihadists to Sweden since one of their strongholds and biggest cities will fall . So far about 300+ Swedish have left Sweden to go fight with ISIS and AQ in Syria , Afghanistan and Iraq .

The story was about how the Swedish government will handle the return of these Jihadists. The answer is with help to get a job , social benefits , free drivings license and a free home . This is unless the Swedish government can prove that you did things illegal when you were with the terror groups . The government has said that they will deal with the terrorists but out of the 140+ ex Swedish ISIS members that have returned only 2 have been given any punishment

Sweden to give ISIS fighters housing grants and free driving licences to encourage them to reintegrate into society

about 140 Swedish citizens have come back to the country having fought for terror groups in Iraq and Syria.
Defectors would be encouraged to re-enter society with incentives like housing grants and driving licences under the plans.
In a report by the national coordinator against violent extremism, Christoffer Carlsson said: 'It?s a straight social, economic and material question. You need to be able to reintegrate into the job market, you may need to have a driving licence, debt settlement and a roof over your head.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3851876/Sweden-ISIS-fighters-housing-grants-free-driving-licences-encourage-reintergrate-society.html

Here are the Swedish links , The first one is basicly the same story as the Daily Mail one but in Swedish and the second one is a debate article saying Terrorists have more rights and get more help in Sweden then refugees

http://www.expressen.se/nyheter/sa-ska-is-avhoppare-tas-emot-i-sverige/

Kommunen ska hj?lpa till med exempelvis f?rs?rjning, boende och syssels?ttning.
? Det ?r en rakt igenom social, ekonomisk och materiell fr?ga. Du beh?ver kunna ?terintegreras p? arbetsmarknaden, du beh?ver kanske ha k?rkort, skuldsanering och tak ?ver huvudet, s?ger Christoffer Carlsson, f?rfattare av en rapport fr?n Nationella samordnaren mot v?ldsbejakande extremism, till SR.
Carlsson menar att risken, om man inte f?r hj?lp n?r man ?terv?nt till Sverige, ?r att man faller tillbaka till den extremistiska milj?n.
? N?r individer l?mnar vill de l?mna till n?got annat, har man inte resurser till det s? ?r det sv?rt att f?rverkliga det.

http://www.expressen.se/kvp/kronikorer/federico-moreno/vi-ger-terrorister-fler-chanser-an-flyktingar/

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #737 on: October 20, 2016, 05:08:14 AM »
Oh and the ISIS flag is legal in Sweden

Flying the Isis flag is legal, Sweden declares

Waving the Isis flag 'is not an expression of disrespect towards any ethnic group' because Isis is 'against everyone except those who belong to Isis'

Ms Sj?vall said waving an Isis flag could not be considered hate speech, according to Hallandsposten. Incitement to racial hatred was made an offence in Sweden to protect minority groups.

But waving the Isis flag "is not an expression of disrespect towards any ethnic group," she said, because Isis is "against everyone except those who belong to Isis".

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/sweden-isis-islamic-state-daesh-flag-legal-illegal-facebook-laholm-a7363211.html

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -32
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #738 on: October 23, 2016, 01:12:41 PM »

"DIS YA BOI NICK DAGGAL" -Arto Saari

essal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
« Reply #739 on: October 23, 2016, 06:22:46 PM »
Here are the Swedish links , The first one is basicly the same story as the Daily Mail one but in Swedish and the second one is a debate article saying Terrorists have more rights and get more help in Sweden then refugees

see here is the problem with translations and people not even being able to read... the article talks about ISIS defectors, and when they return on how you can keep them away from their prior extremist environments. it also talks about the laws being strengthened to be able to punish more of these scumbags...

fuck why did i even go into this thread again

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #740 on: October 25, 2016, 08:15:19 AM »
Europe's Other Refugees

"But the deal seems to ignore the obvious. For those seeking to leave Afghanistan, rebuilt bridges, roads, and power plants have little bearing on their calculation. Many are simply trying to avoid death. According to the United Nations Assistance Mission in Afghanistan (UNAMA), civilian casualties have reached a new peak since the organization began publishing reports on civilian casualties in 2009. Between January 1 and September 30 of 2016, at least 2,562 civilians have been killed, while an additional 5,835 have been injured."

http://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2016/10/afghanistan-eu-ghani-asylum-taliban/504902/

(Apologies for the lack of inflammatory, distorted, and racist content)

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #741 on: October 27, 2016, 03:03:54 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
see here is the problem with translations and people not even being able to read... the article talks about ISIS defectors, and when they return on how you can keep them away from their prior extremist environments. it also talks about the laws being strengthened to be able to punish more of these scumbags...

fuck why did i even go into this thread again

These " defectors " who conveniently decided to defect as ISIS is falling to pieces ? and are loosing ground in Syria and Iraq ?

is that kind of like when you are loosing a football game 0-9 and you suddenly decide you were not taking the game seriously and you were letting the other team win  ?

When ISIS lost all their strongholds and all power . When they couldnt pay you and you were running for your life to avoid being killed and sentenced for your crimes . Thats when you decided to defect and live a good life back in Europe

Sure sure , thats when you defected and realised you were wrong in your ways . Im sure they are defectors and not ISIS sleeper agents or people who got their kicks and when it failed want a good life in EU , waiting for the next jihad

Tufty

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -26
« Reply #742 on: November 02, 2016, 07:06:08 AM »
Life made it that way that I was drafted in the greek army and I serve in a greek island called Samothrace. Our island doesnt have that much of a traffic from refugees as the side that looks to Turkey have steep cliffs and is far from Turkey compared with other greek islands. However you can see the movement in the radars and the situation is desperate, in freezing cold temperatures and strong winds the sea movement is non stop towards the coasts of Lemnos and Thrace(greek mainland)..
« Last Edit: November 02, 2016, 07:10:17 AM by Tufty »

darkslideoftheforce

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -24
« Reply #743 on: November 02, 2016, 12:41:40 PM »
this thread fucking sucks :(

Spankthemonkey

• Rep: -48
« Reply #744 on: October 02, 2019, 09:14:16 AM »
I’m still evading the Greek draft in Orlando I don’t even know where I was born I have a private adoption Greek birth certificate and an American one. I’m just gonna skate cfl for the rest of my life fuck the government

KoRnholio8

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1488
  • SkateMagArchive
    • SkateMagArchive avatar image
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #745 on: October 02, 2019, 11:32:24 AM »
I’m still evading the Greek draft in Orlando I don’t even know where I was born I have a private adoption Greek birth certificate and an American one. I’m just gonna skate cfl for the rest of my life fuck the government

Luckily for you are eligible for the elusive double whammy:

1st you can serve in the USA military and be a part of destabilization of the Middle East.
2nd you can be drafted into the Greek army and deal with the consequences of your own actions taking care of the ensuing refugee wave.

Your soul will die, but you'll be able to write a best seller autobiography and then wipe your tears with wads of cash.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #746 on: October 02, 2019, 11:37:01 AM »
Damn, Monty was one dense son of a bitch...