Author Topic: Official SLAP UFC/ MMA Thread (Spoilers)  (Read 58938 times)

Monty Burns

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • Release the hounds
Official SLAP UFC/ MMA Thread (Spoilers)
« on: November 15, 2015, 12:38:14 PM »
Anybody ells like MMA ? What did you think of UFC 193 ?

Was a really good fight with James Moontasri some good taekwondo skills

My fav Joanna  Jędrzejczyk vs Letourneau was a super good fight aswell . I though JJ was gonna knock her out in round 2
but was a much tougher fight then I thought . I guess Letourneau droppding down in weight and being a bigger girl
was part of that .  Still JJ fucked her up for 5 rounds ,

Rousey Vs Holm was a good fight too , Holm was kiting rousey around the ring and just punching her in the face . Rousey looked really out of it ?  maybe a bad weight cut ? or the opening punches ?  she just looked slow and gassed out . Anyways super good knock out
she stuck to the game plan and fucked her up

GoodguyEh

• Rep: 0

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
Re: Official SLAP UFC/ MMA Thread (Spoilers)
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2015, 01:53:24 PM »
MMA is rigged

French manicure

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 238
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2015, 01:57:55 PM »

My fav Joanna  Jędrzejczyk vs Letourneau was a super good fight aswell . I though JJ was gonna knock her out in round 2
but was a much tougher fight then I thought . I guess Letourneau droppding down in weight and being a bigger girl

Rousey Vs Holm was a good fight too , Holm was kiting rousey around the ring and just punching her in the face . Rousey looked really out of it ?  maybe a bad weight cut ? or the opening punches ?  she just looked slow and gassed out . Anyways super good knock out

Rousey bought into her own hype, she fell in love with her mediocre striking ability and got exposed by a former kickboxing and boxing champ.  From the first time she got hit in the face you could tell that she didn't like it, to make matters worse Holly took her down once and also escaped Rousey having her on top on the ground in round 1.  Best part of the fight besides the knockout was when Holly ducked under Rousey and she went flying into the cage. 

Maybe Dana can promote the real womens star Joanna.  She's a beast.

bakingsoda

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 20
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2015, 07:34:37 PM »

foureyedjim

chilllyboy

• Rep: -10
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2015, 11:21:53 PM »

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2015, 08:45:18 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Rousey bought into her own hype, she fell in love with her mediocre striking ability and got exposed by a former kickboxing and boxing champ.  From the first time she got hit in the face you could tell that she didn't like it, to make matters worse Holly took her down once and also escaped Rousey having her on top on the ground in round 1.  Best part of the fight besides the knockout was when Holly ducked under Rousey and she went flying into the cage. 

Maybe Dana can promote the real womens star Joanna.  She's a beast.

Ill agree on most of that. The punches she got in the start of the fight fucked her up . Ive seen the fight afew times now and just seems she got rocked and she was out of it . Couldnt focus anymore but still trying to push the fight . But for every punch she just went more and more out of it . She took some amazing punches in her hand . And the duck under holm did when rousey ended up in the cage was a " holy shit " moment

I though the Joanna fight was awesome , but I think the crowd wanted a more dominant fight . Like Eszparza and Penne . Total Destruction . But yeah the canadian was just bigger and could take the damage . But her face was a fucking mess after the fight

Its much harder to push Joanna as a super star , then lets say Rousey . I mean Rousey has that star power , olympic star , good looking,
that kinda of " Im better then everybody " Image . I kind of think Holm is harder to push aswell . She doesnt have that " rousey " factor . She seems kind of timid and shy , and she doesnt trash talk

Joanna is the best though  , she has to have surgery now and then I guess its claudia gadelha time .

Blue Fescue

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 303
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2015, 09:00:34 AM »
Stoked Mark Hunt got the easy win and was glad to see Whittaker get past uriah Hall.  Holm performed perfectly

No1knows

• Rep: -43
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2015, 11:32:59 AM »
« Last Edit: November 16, 2015, 11:35:42 AM by No1knows »
hi.

excitableboy

• Rep: 90
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2015, 10:33:59 PM »
Wow. Aldo out in seconds, cutting McGregor on the way down. Kind of disappointed we didn't get to see them fight because it looked promising, but glad I stayed up for this one.

Tracer

• Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2015, 10:47:05 PM »
Wow. Aldo out in seconds, cutting McGregor on the way down. Kind of disappointed we didn't get to see them fight because it looked promising, but glad I stayed up for this one.
They did fight, thats how fights in the real world actually go down. You never see a street fight go for more than 30 seconds, those UFC fags just hug eachother for 15 minutes and call it "fighting." There's boxing, and there's fighting.. UFC is neither

excitableboy

« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2015, 10:53:36 PM »
I meant a longer fight, but I'm sure you know that. Great fight nonetheless.

foureyedjim

« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2015, 11:01:05 PM »
And this is why you never pay for a fight.

Tracer

« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2015, 11:19:12 PM »
I meant a longer fight, but I'm sure you know that. Great fight nonetheless.
What did you expect? 2 highly skilled brawlers in a cage aren't gonna fuck around for Joe Rogans approval

Good it ended it 10 seconds, now go home and make a bombay martini for your girl. Not that you'd know how, I swear UFC fans are dumb as rocks.

aleksander

• Rep: 121
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2015, 05:35:11 AM »
Luke Rochold's "skateboarding is what made me tough" quote always got me hyped. Now he's got the belt.
"Let's just do something stupid and ridiculous and just be as fucking regular as we possibly can."

excitableboy

« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2015, 05:53:19 AM »
Luke Rochold's "skateboarding is what made me tough" quote always got me hyped. Now he's got the belt.

Yes but can he make a Martini?

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2015, 09:00:20 AM »
Was a amazing weekend .So many good fights

hufs calve muscles

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2015, 07:13:53 PM »

He's a skater???? Cool.

Shithouse ref job from Big John(?) in that fight though.

I find UFC pretty boring now days. Idk.

Tracer

« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2015, 07:46:47 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

He's a skater???? Cool.

Main events are now 2 women beating the shit out of eachother.. How did UFC get this popular? It was better when you could curb stomp people and elbow some brain damage. Glancing elbows isn't exactly "ultimate" imo... Boxing is way tougher try holding your arms up for 5-10 minutes, those guys do it for 12 rounds vs someone trying to punch their face the entire time.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3288
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2015, 09:13:05 AM »
I love UFC when I catch it on. Probably don't have to explain why.

Blue Fescue

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2015, 09:33:05 AM »
Frankie Edgar knocking out Mendes was surprising.  I expected him to win but thought it would go to decision.  People seem to forget that Frankie is so skilled.  I hope they go through with Mcgregor/Edgar.

aldo/Mcgregor showed us nothing except that Aldo was mentally unprepared and had been away to long.  He was always talking about moving up to 155 so maybe now is the time with Barao moving to 145.  or maybe Nova Unaio is done.  Who knows. 

Namajunas pretty much murdered PVZ but PVZ looked tough.  Will be interesting to see how she progresses since she is so young.  Tam alpha male seem to have hit a plateau.  Faber/Dillashaw could be good though.

I was disappointed in the Jacare/Romero decision.  I though Jacare won 2 and 3 but Romero was dominant in the first.  not 10-8 dominant but oh well.  Romero/Rockhold should be a good fight.  Romero has never really showed his wrestling, maybe he is saving it Holm style.

Weidman/Rockhold look almost even until the spinning kick.  Neither looked as good as they have in the past.  Usada testing?

Looking forward to mcgregor at 155.  Cowboy or Dos Anjos would be good but Pettis would be an exciting fight.

Looking forward to JDS/Overeem though I feel like one touch on Alistairs chin will be the end like his rothwell fight.

Blue Fescue

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2015, 09:34:43 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

He's a skater???? Cool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lb44A_x6joc

and his brother is a pro surfer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwZ9BERVpv8

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2015, 09:39:21 AM »
Soooooo

Rousey has come out and said her teeth are loose and she cant even eat a apple for 6 months , none less do sparring . And she is not switching coaches

Dana and UFC says she will be ready for UFC 200 which is in like 8 months

And Holm wants to fight as soon as possible and doesnt want to wait 8 months for the fight

And Mighty Mouse and Joanna both have fights lined up but no set dates !!

Faber wants to fight TJ

Its heating up

Yushin Okami

• Rep: 115
« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2015, 09:47:21 AM »

No but we love it when you do  ;)
We all know you have two sexy anthropomorphic wolves who buttfuck each other on the bottom of your board.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3288
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2015, 09:25:11 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

No but we love it when you do  ;)

Butts, bros and blood. The three B's. I'm not actually into blood, but it's one of the three B's so I had to put it there.

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2015, 08:50:47 PM »
Blowjobs starts with a b too. I bet there's lots of blowjobs going on.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2015, 01:05:35 PM »
So small update

Ronda is out for 3-6 months with no sparring allowed ( head / teeth ) . And shes gonna film 2 movies .
Lorenzo Fertitta says she will be back for UFC 200  facing of against Holly Holm again

UFC 200 is in July , Holly Holm is already back to training . Rousey is making movies and not training

Gonna be KO in round 1 this time

Blue Fescue

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #28 on: December 18, 2015, 08:26:13 AM »
So weak.  They say she is going to film two movies before that.  so basically no time to train striking. 

Plus shows that the UFC has no interest in wmma outside of ronda.

In non UFC news, Fedor's opponent in Rizin is so weak.  A nobody brought in to get punched. I am interested to see Fedor fight again but would have wanted to see a challenge

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #29 on: December 18, 2015, 09:49:13 AM »
So weak.  They say she is going to film two movies before that.  so basically no time to train striking. 

Plus shows that the UFC has no interest in wmma outside of ronda.

In non UFC news, Fedor's opponent in Rizin is so weak.  A nobody brought in to get punched. I am interested to see Fedor fight again but would have wanted to see a challenge

I think thats abit harsh . They are putting alot of effort into wmma . Its just that Ronda Vs holly rematch is a shitload of money . I think they said Holly would make 7 or 8 million for the rematch .

They treat Joanna and the rest of the strawweights pretty damn good too , Joanna , Rose and Paige are getting good treated . And I think they talked about doing a 125 for womens ?

Fedor Im not sure about , he was amazing , this comeback fight is just a SHOW , people wanna see Fedor , not sure they wanna see him loose vs some killer