Author Topic: CODMW2  (Read 4501 times)

No1knows

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -43
CODMW2
« on: December 14, 2015, 04:46:07 PM »
Just Found out my roomie have a PS3 and I only want to play Skate and MW2 pretty much..
Does anyone out there still plays MW2 online ? I remember that something like 4-5 years ago it was full of little shit hacking the servers.

If not does anyone have any infos on the remake of it for PS4 or Xbox One? Came accross this petition online but didn't found anything else
https://www.change.org/p/activision-infinity-ward-jason-west-robert-a-kotick-remaster-modern-warfare-2-for-next-gen-consoles
 It's getting cold and I'm craving the game.

Any infos anyone ? Cheers.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2015, 05:29:45 PM by No1knows »
hi.

TrustNo1

• Rep: 2
Re: CODMW2
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2015, 10:46:13 PM »
Not sure about PS3, but you can find lobbies really quickly on 360. As long as you search the popular playlist, such as TDM, and SnD, you'll be fine. As for hacking it's not as bad as a few years ago, and when you get in a hacked lobby nowadays it can be pretty fun. The amount of stupid shit you can do on that game is ridiculous.

On the subject of backwards compatibility for next gen, I don't think that's happening yet. Or at least, nothing's official. Now that PlayStation Network is the home for the CoD franchise, I don't know how they'd feel about Activision making previous titles backwards compatible for Xbox 1. If anything, Activision will probably remaster a bunch of previous CoD titles, and release it the way Halo did with the Master Chief Collection. However, if that's happening, it isn't public knowledge yet. Just wishful thinking     

No1knows

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2015, 11:51:33 AM »
Yeah... That's what I thought about the next gen. I don't think it is going to be for now with the new releases and all that.
Also...More Noob this time: what is TDM and SnD ?
hi.

TrustNo1

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2015, 12:45:37 AM »
Yeah... That's what I thought about the next gen. I don't think it is going to be for now with the new releases and all that.
Also...More Noob this time: what is TDM and SnD ?

haha Team Death Match and Search and Destroy

No1knows

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2015, 08:51:34 PM »
OHHHH I see.. Just got the game today for 4.99 and my friend is gonna give me her PS3 so I'll see whats up.
Thanks Mate, nice chat haha ! By the way did you signed that petition ?
hi.

TrustNo1

« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2015, 04:46:01 AM »
OHHHH I see.. Just got the game today for 4.99 and my friend is gonna give me her PS3 so I'll see whats up.
Thanks Mate, nice chat haha ! By the way did you signed that petition ?

Hope you enjoy it homie! Also, yes, I did. Although I don't think it'll do much. They'll do whatever they want in the end, and make millions regardless of what they decide ahaha. I'd be stoked if they remaster MW2 and COD4 for next gen though. Playing COD4 in 60 FPS would be so rad.

jomeara1

« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2015, 09:21:43 AM »
Just Found out my roomie have a PS3 and I only want to play Skate and MW2 pretty much..
Does anyone out there still plays MW2 online ? I remember that something like 4-5 years ago it was full of little shit hacking the servers.

If not does anyone have any infos on the remake of it for PS4 or Xbox One? Came accross this petition online but didn't found anything else
https://www.change.org/p/activision-infinity-ward-jason-west-robert-a-kotick-remaster-modern-warfare-2-for-next-gen-consoles

I wanna play that game again so bad, it was my all time favorite COD, but every match I play now there is at least one person hacking and ruining the game pretty much

Xtal

« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2015, 10:43:24 AM »
I haven't had a console for months now, 360 is kinda dying out and I needed extra cash. These next gen consoles and most games that are coming out suck, in my opinion. Halo, Gears of War, Call of Duty. Franchises that used to be good are being beaten to death. Pretty sure MW and MW2 are filled with hacked lobbies still.

jomeara1

« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2015, 04:58:28 PM »
I haven't had a console for months now, 360 is kinda dying out and I needed extra cash. These next gen consoles and most games that are coming out suck, in my opinion. Halo, Gears of War, Call of Duty. Franchises that used to be good are being beaten to death. Pretty sure MW and MW2 are filled with hacked lobbies still.

I haven't bought a new COD since MW3 came out.  It just became so repetitive after a while and by the time you get good at it the next one is already out. 

Xtal

« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2015, 05:04:05 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I haven't bought a new COD since MW3 came out.  It just became so repetitive after a while and by the time you get good at it the next one is already out. 

Exactly. I hated MW3 though. I played BO2 and Ghosts for awhile but went back to BO2 as it's my favorite one for sure. I just miss the days of playing good games man...When Gears 3 came out we would get stoned and play that shit all day. Same with all the Halo's up until Reach. Halo 4 was a joke and this new one looks like complete shit.

No1knows

« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2016, 10:41:47 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I wanna play that game again so bad, it was my all time favorite COD, but every match I play now there is at least one person hacking and ruining the game pretty much

Well, not really. I've been playing non-stop for like 5 days and there is a couple of lobby where there is hackers but it's really not that much.
Iv'e been so relieved to see that there is less hackers than a year or 2 after it came out.
If you guys out there wanna shred some faces add me. (PS3)
My username is Electric-turkey.
hi.