Author Topic: Keelan Dadd and Dirty Scumbug Arrested  (Read 279403 times)

jomeara1

Re: Keelan Dadd and Dirty Scumbug Arrested
« Reply #120 on: December 17, 2015, 01:36:13 PM »
I really hope Pat doesn't make an epicly laterd about them in 8 years

SFblah

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 668
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #121 on: December 17, 2015, 01:36:23 PM »
Keelan just went private on Instagram. HAHA Anyone who isn't afraid to admit they follow him should post screenshots if he posts anything.

Maybe Furby can throw him a few GoFundMe dollars for his defense.

SFblah

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 668
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #122 on: December 17, 2015, 01:39:11 PM »
Gotta suck to be 27 and your best friend gets grounded.

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #123 on: December 17, 2015, 01:40:58 PM »
According to recent news, there was no 12 year old girl. It was a sting operation, meaning the cops set them up as Baby Scumbag is known to be doing things like this regularly.

They published his name and he is a minor.... That is a big deal.

But I guess if you are using your so called fame and fortune for being a full on scumbag, you should go down. I read they all face up to 8 years in prison.

You are reading it wrong .  There was a girl , and a complaint to police , and after that there was a sting operation

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/teen-youtube-star-arrested-sexually-exploiting-girl-12-article-1.2469158

Dadd was on 200k bail  and he got out  . Do you only need to give 10% ? or you need to pay the whole bail ?

Fastfreddy

« Reply #124 on: December 17, 2015, 01:41:32 PM »
Am i the only one who doesn't understand the role of Dadd and the other guy? Did I miss something in the links provided?

Cliff Coffman

• Rep: -51
« Reply #125 on: December 17, 2015, 01:44:19 PM »
Am i the only one who doesn't understand the role of Dadd and the other guy? Did I miss something in the links provided?

Are you illiterate?

"The sweet-talking Fernandez allegedly promised to introduce the girl to celebrities and offered her a role in an upcoming MTV show — but only if she performed sex acts on him, Dadd and Barajas. The girl agreed, and performed the sex acts, TMZ reported."

Aatila

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -305
« Reply #126 on: December 17, 2015, 01:44:38 PM »
Expand Quote
According to recent news, there was no 12 year old girl. It was a sting operation, meaning the cops set them up as Baby Scumbag is known to be doing things like this regularly.

But I guess if you are using your so called fame and fortune for being a full on scumbag, you should go down. I read they all face up to 8 years in prison.
[close]

You are reading it wrong . �There was a girl , and a complaint to police , and after that there was a sting operation

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/teen-youtube-star-arrested-sexually-exploiting-girl-12-article-1.2469158

Dadd was on 200k bail �and he got out �. Do you only need to give 10% ? or you need to pay the whole bail ?

10 percent in california I'm surprised they didn't put him on monitoring tho

asakusa75

« Reply #127 on: December 17, 2015, 01:46:10 PM »
Whoa....just woke up to this.
Fucking horrible shit.
These homies are about to get pumped.... game over.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2015, 02:01:05 PM by asakusa75 »

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #128 on: December 17, 2015, 01:46:22 PM »
It's TMZ, there's a better chance none of this even happened.

posguy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -54
« Reply #129 on: December 17, 2015, 01:46:55 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
15-12 age difference aint too bad he just turned 15. Who's to say the girl didn't lie about her age and say she was 14, or 15? Girls do that shit all day. oh and lying to a girl about having something or access to something for sexual gain a good majority has done that to some extent whether its telling a girl i got a good ass job or your friends with this famous person i can get you into this party for an exchange of some favors. Im not defending dude just playing devils advocate. This day and age people can't wait to tear you down. If anything i feel like the girl was bragging to her family about this dude and her parents probably was like hit them for all the money you can. Compton's come up any way you can mentality would do that to you
[close]

True true, also consider that the typical teen girl has changed drastically from when most of us (I assume) were teens. Smart phones and the internet shove kids into kidulthood.
[close]

Didn't read the whole article, but if it was a sting, I think you can safety assume the girl was up front about her age.
[close]

with the article the sting happened days after they hooked up. �Im sure she got with scumbag in hopes to being a star, shit didn't happen, she got played and see him all over instagram with other bitches, then with her being distraught and emotional I'm sure her parents was too embarrassed to admit their daughter got played told her to file a report and fuck him over. �Shit like this happens all of the time.
[close]

Bro, 12... TWEEEELVE. Holy shit. Even at a 15-12 age difference, TWELVE. All underage sex, regardless of consent, is illegal in CA. If her parents are pissed, let them be, FUCKING 12. They brought it to the cops, then it's up to the DA to decide it's worth going after. 9/10 it's not, the DA won't waste the money or manpower on pressing charges, but this is fucked up. It's even more fucked up that you're putting some blame on a 12 year old who got FUCKING EXPLOITED by these pieces of shit.
[close]

What do parents teach their kids? don't talk to strangers. Yeah its fucked up and it sucks she had to learn the hard way but the girl aint innocent either she's just as much at fault as the others. �Now if this was a rape charge it would be a different story. �She went in with the assumption she was going to get something in return and didn't. �tough luck, this is where responsible parents would teach her to respect herself not put a price on your vagina. �You can't expect gentleman qualities from someone who is down with being called baby scumbag
[close]

Aatila what on earth are you talking about shes 12 . You think she has the mind of a 30 year old woman ? . Are you really talking about " the price of her vagina "  for a 12 year old ? . You know how stupid kids are at 12 ?

You are basically blaming the girl that she got tricked into sexual acts by a 15 year old who tried / or did pimp her out to a 22 year old and a 27 year old .

Are 5 year olds who get tricked into basements by adults with candy to blame when they get molested ? are they " just as much at fault as the others "

This must be one of the craziest things Ive read on slap . A poster who thinks a 12 year old girl is just as much to blame as the 15 , 22 and 27 year old who is sexually assaulting her

Not trying to say she's at fault buuuuuuut what about the James Bulger murder? 10 yr old kid is murdered by two 12 yr olds? Or the girl who got stabbed by her friends 19 times because they wanted to summon Slender Man? Kids aren't kids for very long these days.

Brett

• Rep: -14
« Reply #130 on: December 17, 2015, 01:47:08 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

You are reading it wrong . �There was a girl , and a complaint to police , and after that there was a sting operation

Dadd was on 200k bail �and he got out �. Do you only need to give 10% ? or you need to pay the whole bail ?

I just found that article too. That wasn't the one I read before. The fact that there was a complaint was left out of the article I read, which I can't find the link to now. You know how it works with breaking news and all, leave out 90% of the details just to break the news and have that must read headline!

asakusa75

« Reply #131 on: December 17, 2015, 01:49:15 PM »

Too early for your regular shit buddy....

Cliff Coffman

« Reply #132 on: December 17, 2015, 01:52:12 PM »

Shit post, shit poster

posguy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -54
« Reply #133 on: December 17, 2015, 01:52:41 PM »
I just turned 16 in Novemeber and I must say... regular 15 year olds aren't that fucked. Sure we're like hormonal kids or whatever but you can't blame his age for pulling something like this. Even going after a 12 year old is not socially acceptable...

flip it around, usually it's the 12 yr old going after the 15 yr old. they hear about their friends having sex and are told its the best and they should definitely do it with an older guy cause they know how. It happened in the schools I went to.

Grampa

• Rep: 143
« Reply #134 on: December 17, 2015, 01:55:41 PM »
I'm gonna go ahead and wait for some actual details before I get my pitchfork out of storage. Some of y'all are like Trump supporters after San Bernardino. Good grief.

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 787
« Reply #135 on: December 17, 2015, 02:01:41 PM »

always be humble.  karma is just waiting to take a bite outta that ass. 
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

Aatila

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #136 on: December 17, 2015, 02:03:30 PM »
I'm gonna go ahead and wait for some actual details before I get my pitchfork out of storage. Some of y'all are like Trump supporters after San Bernardino. Good grief.

rideflannel

« Reply #137 on: December 17, 2015, 02:06:23 PM »
What a fucking kook.

Brett

• Rep: -14

Made In China

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 646
« Reply #139 on: December 17, 2015, 02:25:28 PM »
Yo Keenan if you actually used a 15 year old to have sexual relations with little kids then you don't deserve any happiness. I hope this guy faces the consequences and actually goes to jail for this. 

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #140 on: December 17, 2015, 02:33:22 PM »
This shit is starting to remind me of that sketchy ass "grooming" shit in England that has gotten a lot of publicity, so fucking disturbing

If you think it's the girl's fault at all watch this BBC Panorama episode on it(extremely disturbing just a heads up) www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3VgMeqNWHg

Facehead

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -95
« Reply #141 on: December 17, 2015, 02:42:52 PM »
Honey should just change its name to Treefort.

Cliff Coffman

« Reply #142 on: December 17, 2015, 02:44:44 PM »

More like Honey Pot am i rite

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 787
« Reply #143 on: December 17, 2015, 02:47:24 PM »
Keelan on I-Level
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

OopsPoops

• Rep: 8
« Reply #144 on: December 17, 2015, 02:48:46 PM »
What a fucking kook.

Should be drawn and quartered using his shitty shirts.

ChronicBluntSlider

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #145 on: December 17, 2015, 02:49:40 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

You've made more assumptions than anyone. Are you completely regular?

Aatila

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #146 on: December 17, 2015, 02:53:10 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

You've made more assumptions than anyone. Are you completely regular?

if you read i was playing devils advocate as i clearly wrote and they were all scenarios clearly specified by the words if, maybe, if they did, it could go both ways, etc. maybe your illiterate and just like to scan what i wrote rather than comprehend what i wrote.  You probably didn't see that it was my opinion as well.  And who's to say i didn't quote that for myself.  aint this a forum?
« Last Edit: December 17, 2015, 02:57:23 PM by Aatila »

OopsPoops

• Rep: 8
« Reply #147 on: December 17, 2015, 02:54:35 PM »
The more that comes out the more I feel bad for the kid.

What kind of mother would let their 15 year old kid hang out with two semi-regular thugs?

If you see that Ride Channel thing, the kid put a statement through the lawyers saying he was personally preyed on by KD and the manager - they were probably using him for all sorts of fucked up stuff. Even if they only did this once, there as evil as the night is dark.

Again - it's time Slap comes together and grants DWay and Josh Swindell the right to deliver swift, "brick" yard justice.

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #148 on: December 17, 2015, 02:55:20 PM »
http://theridechannel.com/news/2015/12/steven-fernandez-says-he-was-victimized-by-keelan-dadd

Rats are abandoning ships , snakes are starting to bite snakes , scorpions are stinging something . everybody for themselves

goldenbullcow

• Rep: -406
« Reply #149 on: December 17, 2015, 02:56:23 PM »

Is this a Vinny Raffa reference?

Did he have anything to do with Tree Fort?