Author Topic: Keelan Dadd and Dirty Scumbug Arrested  (Read 279680 times)

h00man

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 124
Re: Keelan Dadd and Dirty Scumbug Arrested
« Reply #1260 on: December 17, 2019, 11:44:28 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Third guy was Baby Scumbag's manager/cousin who was 22 at the time. Steven Fernandez was 15 at the time and the victim was 12. Keelan was 27. Put the pitchforks away for Baby Scumbag. Fuck the other dudes.
[close]

no, fuck all these dudes.
[close]
If you say so. Just remember you're mad at a minor I guess.

Baby scumbag was a piece of shit before this incident took place. Now he's LilCloud. You gotta be kidding me if you support him with or without this incident happening.
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1323
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #1261 on: December 17, 2019, 12:00:34 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Third guy was Baby Scumbag's manager/cousin who was 22 at the time. Steven Fernandez was 15 at the time and the victim was 12. Keelan was 27. Put the pitchforks away for Baby Scumbag. Fuck the other dudes.
[close]

[close]
[close]

Baby scumbag was a piece of shit before this incident took place. Now he's LilCloud. You gotta be kidding me if you support him with or without this incident happening.
I definitely don't fuck with him at all. Before all this mess he wasn't really on my radar. I still thought it was weird that he was charged and got what seems like similar treatment when he was under 16 years old. The LA DA's office fucking blew it with this case. It's an unpopular opinion I guess but I can't get over the fact that he was a minor when all of this went down.
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 124
« Reply #1262 on: December 17, 2019, 12:27:38 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
I definitely don't fuck with him at all. Before all this mess he wasn't really on my radar. I still thought it was weird that he was charged and got what seems like similar treatment when he was under 16 years old. The LA DA's office fucking blew it with this case. It's an unpopular opinion I guess but I can't get over the fact that he was a minor when all of this went down.

I just always hated him. But I agree that it was Keelan and his cousin that really threw him over the deep end. It is entirely the adults at fault here for poisoning Scumbag's brain in the entire incident.

I just always hated scumbag.
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham