Author Topic: Keelan Dadd and Dirty Scumbug Arrested  (Read 279468 times)

ChuckRamone

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 528
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: Keelan Dadd and Dirty Scumbug Arrested
« Reply #90 on: December 17, 2015, 12:33:19 PM »
uh, wth aatila? even when people do this kind of victim-blaming stuff with cases involving adult-aged people it's a twisting of logic. but we're talking about a 12-year old here.

ducky darnsworth

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -113
  • personal text
« Reply #91 on: December 17, 2015, 12:36:50 PM »
i'm just surprise this didn't happen sooner to be honest.

Aatila

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -305
« Reply #92 on: December 17, 2015, 12:38:14 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
15-12 age difference aint too bad he just turned 15. Who's to say the girl didn't lie about her age and say she was 14, or 15? Girls do that shit all day. oh and lying to a girl about having something or access to something for sexual gain a good majority has done that to some extent whether its telling a girl i got a good ass job or your friends with this famous person i can get you into this party for an exchange of some favors. Im not defending dude just playing devils advocate. This day and age people can't wait to tear you down. If anything i feel like the girl was bragging to her family about this dude and her parents probably was like hit them for all the money you can. Compton's come up any way you can mentality would do that to you
[close]

True true, also consider that the typical teen girl has changed drastically from when most of us (I assume) were teens. Smart phones and the internet shove kids into kidulthood.
[close]

Didn't read the whole article, but if it was a sting, I think you can safety assume the girl was up front about her age.
[close]

with the article the sting happened days after they hooked up. �Im sure she got with scumbag in hopes to being a star, shit didn't happen, she got played and see him all over instagram with other bitches, then with her being distraught and emotional I'm sure her parents was too embarrassed to admit their daughter got played told her to file a report and fuck him over. �Shit like this happens all of the time.
[close]

Bro, 12... TWEEEELVE. Holy shit. Even at a 15-12 age difference, TWELVE. All underage sex, regardless of consent, is illegal in CA. If her parents are pissed, let them be, FUCKING 12. They brought it to the cops, then it's up to the DA to decide it's worth going after. 9/10 it's not, the DA won't waste the money or manpower on pressing charges, but this is fucked up. It's even more fucked up that you're putting some blame on a 12 year old who got FUCKING EXPLOITED by these pieces of shit.
[close]

What do parents teach their kids? don't talk to strangers. Yeah its fucked up and it sucks she had to learn the hard way but the girl aint innocent either she's just as much at fault as the others. �Now if this was a rape charge it would be a different story. �She went in with the assumption she was going to get something in return and didn't. �tough luck, this is where responsible parents would teach her to respect herself not put a price on your vagina. �You can't expect gentleman qualities from someone who is down with being called baby scumbag
[close]

Aatila what on earth are you talking about shes 12 . You think she has the mind of a 30 year old woman ? . Are you really talking about " the price of her vagina " �for a 12 year old ? . You know how stupid kids are at 12 ?

You are basically blaming the girl that she got tricked into sexual acts by a 15 year old who tried / or did pimp her out to a 22 year old and a 27 year old .

Are 5 year olds who get tricked into basements by adults with candy to blame when they get molested ? are they " just as much at fault as the others "

This must be one of the craziest things Ive read on slap . A poster who thinks a 12 year old girl is just as much to blame as the 15 , 22 and 27 year old who is sexually assaulting her

im not talking about keelan or the other dude right now those two if they did needs to be in jail.  I'm talking about baby scumbag who just turned 15 and the girl who is 12. in baby scumbag and the girls case yeah its fucked up yeah she can barely make her own decisions buts who's to say that scumbag can either.  They both are at fault. the reason why its a big deal is because he's famous.  when i was in middle school 14 year old middle school 8th graders would date a 12-13 year old 7th grader or even 6th.  

Aatila

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #93 on: December 17, 2015, 12:39:57 PM »
uh, wth aatila? even when people do this kind of victim-blaming stuff with cases involving adult-aged people it's a twisting of logic. but we're talking about a 12-year old here.

like i said in my other posts I'm not talking about keelan or the other guy.  If they did something they deserve jail I'm talking about a kid who just turned 15 and the girl. who's to say she really told dude she was 12 maybe she said she was closer to his age. 

shit_for_brains

« Reply #94 on: December 17, 2015, 12:42:14 PM »
Aatila you should just hush on up. You've already dug the hole but now you're filling it with your own shit and you're going to drown in it if you keep going.

GeorgeHanson

« Reply #95 on: December 17, 2015, 12:42:28 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

like i said in my other posts I'm not talking about keelan or the other guy.� If they did something they deserve jail I'm talking about a kid who just turned 15 and the girl. who's to say she really told dude she was 12 maybe she said she was closer to his age.�

Mate maybe you should just shut the fuck up and focus on what it means to be a 12 year old.

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #96 on: December 17, 2015, 12:44:25 PM »
Aatila I see what your trying to say but the fact he tried to hook her up for his much older friends is super fucked up, that is his real crime IMO

Owen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 300
    • My Photos avatar image
« Reply #97 on: December 17, 2015, 12:44:55 PM »
Expand Quote
Remember when Keelan's girl vaped weed out her butt for Worldstar? Totally unrelated but always worth bringing up.
[close]

http://www.jenkemmag.com/home/2014/12/16/an-interview-with-keelan-dadd-and-his-girlfriend/

Remember the Slap comments complaining Dadd's tastes were too vanilla to be dubbed �Prince of Ratchet�? He got the last laugh. � �:-\

I was thinking the same thing! Prince of Ratchet Switch God showed all yall.
Jorts
Anklets
Rat tails
Sling shots
Toe rings
Shuv it tail grabs
Jump ramps

Aatila

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #98 on: December 17, 2015, 12:53:29 PM »
Aatila you should just hush on up. You've already dug the hole but now you're filling it with your own shit and you're going to drown in it if you keep going.

its a thread for discussion what does it matter that i dug a hole. I'm not the pedo here were discussing skaters and our opinions about what they did or allegedly did.  Whats gonna happen imma get kooked for my opinion on the situation? go ahead.

Aatila I see what your trying to say but the fact he tried to hook her up for his much older friends is super fucked up, that is his real crime IMO
thank you.  Im not good at explaining it but I'm glad you get what I'm trying to say.  and yes it is fucked up on all levels but for steven to get charged is crazy if it was consensual.  Should kids be doing this? no but lets not act like you didn't know a guy who was in 8th or 9th grade that didn't fool around with someone that is a 7th or 8th grader essentially. and besides we still don't know the full details of the story. As far as keelan and the other guy if they did it then fuck em but if they didn't do it lets wait and see the evidence.  Keelan turned himself in he wasn't part of the sting operation according to that report. the other guy is his manager so he probably drove them to the place to meet up seeing as steven can't drive

The Woodsman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 38
« Reply #99 on: December 17, 2015, 12:54:05 PM »
Baby Scumbag setting her up with the other two dudes is the messed up part.
Before I go any further I just wanna say I am not blaming her in any way at all, she is 12 and clearly no old enough to properly make these kind of decisions.
I also in a way feel I feel bad for baby scumbag; I dont like the guy at all but just think about it for a minute. He's been doing weird sketchy shit with mostly naked girls since he was like 12, and I would be willing to they were messing around together in some instances too. He "got famous" for picking up girls on youtube, add to all that the people he is surrounded by like Dadd and his agent who are willing to have sex with girls half their age, and then think that he is 15 and 15 year olds are stupid.
I am not saying he's a stand up guy or anything just that something like this was bound to happen.
Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
-Gandhi

BMCsteve

« Reply #100 on: December 17, 2015, 12:55:08 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
15-12 age difference aint too bad he just turned 15. Who's to say the girl didn't lie about her age and say she was 14, or 15? Girls do that shit all day. oh and lying to a girl about having something or access to something for sexual gain a good majority has done that to some extent whether its telling a girl i got a good ass job or your friends with this famous person i can get you into this party for an exchange of some favors. Im not defending dude just playing devils advocate. This day and age people can't wait to tear you down. If anything i feel like the girl was bragging to her family about this dude and her parents probably was like hit them for all the money you can. Compton's come up any way you can mentality would do that to you
[close]

True true, also consider that the typical teen girl has changed drastically from when most of us (I assume) were teens. Smart phones and the internet shove kids into kidulthood.
[close]

Didn't read the whole article, but if it was a sting, I think you can safety assume the girl was up front about her age.
[close]

with the article the sting happened days after they hooked up. �Im sure she got with scumbag in hopes to being a star, shit didn't happen, she got played and see him all over instagram with other bitches, then with her being distraught and emotional I'm sure her parents was too embarrassed to admit their daughter got played told her to file a report and fuck him over. �Shit like this happens all of the time.
[close]

Bro, 12... TWEEEELVE. Holy shit. Even at a 15-12 age difference, TWELVE. All underage sex, regardless of consent, is illegal in CA. If her parents are pissed, let them be, FUCKING 12. They brought it to the cops, then it's up to the DA to decide it's worth going after. 9/10 it's not, the DA won't waste the money or manpower on pressing charges, but this is fucked up. It's even more fucked up that you're putting some blame on a 12 year old who got FUCKING EXPLOITED by these pieces of shit.
[close]

What do parents teach their kids? don't talk to strangers. Yeah its fucked up and it sucks she had to learn the hard way but the girl aint innocent either she's just as much at fault as the others. �Now if this was a rape charge it would be a different story. �She went in with the assumption she was going to get something in return and didn't. �tough luck, this is where responsible parents would teach her to respect herself not put a price on your vagina. �You can't expect gentleman qualities from someone who is down with being called baby scumbag
[close]

Aatila what on earth are you talking about shes 12 . You think she has the mind of a 30 year old woman ? . Are you really talking about " the price of her vagina " �for a 12 year old ? . You know how stupid kids are at 12 ?

You are basically blaming the girl that she got tricked into sexual acts by a 15 year old who tried / or did pimp her out to a 22 year old and a 27 year old .

Are 5 year olds who get tricked into basements by adults with candy to blame when they get molested ? are they " just as much at fault as the others "

This must be one of the craziest things Ive read on slap . A poster who thinks a 12 year old girl is just as much to blame as the 15 , 22 and 27 year old who is sexually assaulting her

[close]

im not talking about keelan or the other dude right now those two if they did needs to be in jail.  I'm talking about baby scumbag who just turned 15 and the girl who is 12. in baby scumbag and the girls case yeah its fucked up yeah she can barely make her own decisions buts who's to say that scumbag can either.  They both are at fault. the reason why its a big deal is because he's famous.  when i was in middle school 14 year old middle school 8th graders would date a 12-13 year old 7th grader or even 6th.  

At 15 I was a sophomore in High School.  I knew at that age that I should not try to have sex with someone who was in 7th grade. 

Aatila

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #101 on: December 17, 2015, 12:59:05 PM »
Before I go any further I just wanna say I am not blaming her in any way at all, she is 12 and clearly no old enough to properly make these kind of decisions.
I also in a way feel I feel bad for baby scumbag; I dont like the guy at all but just think about it for a minute. He's been doing weird sketchy shit with mostly naked girls since he was like 12, and I would be willing to they were messing around together in some instances too. He "got famous" for picking up girls on youtube, add to all that the people he is surrounded by like Dadd and his agent who are willing to have sex with girls half their age, and then think that he is 15 and 15 year olds are stupid.
I am not saying he's a stand up guy or anything just that something like this was bound to happen.

im not finding this in the articles? someone link me?

after google searching this was the last update i seen

12:30 PM PST -- An attorney for Steven tells TMZ the 15-year-old was victimized by the other adults involved much like the alleged victim was taken advantage of. He says Barajas and Dadd preyed on Steven's celebrity status and not all of the facts of the investigation have been laid out.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/12/17/youtube-steven-fernandez-arrested/#ixzz3uc7KYkfi

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #102 on: December 17, 2015, 01:05:17 PM »
Yea in Highschool no one was checking for elementary school girls, literally never heard of that happening once, it is very fucked up. But if he was doing as part of scheme to hook them up with even older dudes that really is way worse IMO

edit: the older guys deserve most of the blame though of course
« Last Edit: December 17, 2015, 01:07:01 PM by perverted super otaku! »

Iceman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 433
« Reply #103 on: December 17, 2015, 01:05:50 PM »
switch god about to switch from topping a 12 year old to bottoming for the whole prison.

zuma

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 144
« Reply #104 on: December 17, 2015, 01:06:25 PM »
Yea in Highschool no one was checking for elementary school girls, literally never heard of that happening once, it is very fucked up. But if he was doing as part of scheme to hook them up with even older dudes that really is way worse IMO
wouldn t it be junior high i don t even know... in my case this was all skate/ street kids...

Casey Jones

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -53
« Reply #105 on: December 17, 2015, 01:07:11 PM »
Also, this is going to get really bad. You don't get caught doing this stuff the first time. These guys have probably assaulted many young girls. Dozens, maybe, before one of them led to them getting caught by chance.

Despicable.

Tragic for the brands they represent too. I literally can't think about Supra or DGK without thinking  of the word "Pedophile" now, as irrational as that is. That is what is so difficult about having your brand tied so closely to ambassadors. Their person and actions become your brand.

Cliff Coffman

• Rep: -51
« Reply #106 on: December 17, 2015, 01:07:39 PM »
Chase Gabor just let out a huge sigh of relief

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #107 on: December 17, 2015, 01:09:34 PM »
Chase Gabor just let out a huge sigh of relief
But hey, at least Keelan knows he'll can still go to the berrics once he's out of jail.
That was kind of what I was saying. I wasn't saying he's a good kid, but that he was surrounded by a bunch of asshole adults who have been exploiting his negativity and encouraging it from an early age.  They knew better, but apparently they really had a thing for exploiting kids.

And I always want to say feminists are too aggressive and make too many assumptions about men, then dudes like Aatilaa come through and legitimize all of what they say.

Serious discussion aside- the schoolyard joke was amazing. As are the prince of ratchet comments.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

Aatila

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #108 on: December 17, 2015, 01:11:03 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
wouldn t it be junior high i don t even know... in my case this was all skate/ street kids...

thats what i seen as well.  
i was 12 in high school turned thirteen at the beginning of my freshman year. so a freshman around 13 i could totally see going out with a 15 year old.

GinosGroceries

« Reply #109 on: December 17, 2015, 01:14:43 PM »
https://mobile.twitter.com/StevenFhoney/status/677332312695046144

Those poor girls replying to that tweet don't love themselves.
"I won't give up on you"
How can they still be his groupies after this shit?

This whole situation is fucked and I hope justice is served.

I knew he was bad news ever since I saw some video of him going up to girls asking if they wanted to touch his "deck."

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #110 on: December 17, 2015, 01:16:07 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
In the province of Ontario it goes 8>highschool

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 794
« Reply #111 on: December 17, 2015, 01:17:49 PM »

"that face you make when you about to rape"
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

Sarcasm

• Rep: -9
« Reply #112 on: December 17, 2015, 01:18:18 PM »
keelan bout to go snitch god on that little shit - hiyoo

Brett

• Rep: -14
« Reply #113 on: December 17, 2015, 01:19:29 PM »
According to recent news, there was no 12 year old girl. It was a sting operation, meaning the cops set them up as Baby Scumbag is known to be doing things like this regularly.

They published his name and he is a minor.... That is a big deal.

But I guess if you are using your so called fame and fortune for being a full on scumbag, you should go down. I read they all face up to 8 years in prison.

Edit- http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/teen-youtube-star-arrested-sexually-exploiting-girl-12-article-1.2469158
I stand corrected.

« Last Edit: December 17, 2015, 01:41:24 PM by Brett »

jomeara1

« Reply #114 on: December 17, 2015, 01:22:56 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

thats what i seen as well.  
i was 12 in high school turned thirteen at the beginning of my freshman year. so a freshman around 13 i could totally see going out with a 15 year old.

No, typical freshman is 14 turning 15.

GeorgeHanson

« Reply #115 on: December 17, 2015, 01:23:36 PM »
According to recent news, there was no 12 year old girl. It was a sting operation, meaning the cops set them up as Baby Scumbag is known to be doing things like this regularly.

They published his name and he is a minor.... That is a big deal.

But I guess if you are using your so called fame and fortune for being a full on scumbag, you should go down. I read they all face up to 8 years in prison.

Quote from Jezabel article:

�Yes, it�s unusual that we would release the name and photo of an arrested minor,� explained Det. Ninette Toosbuy of the West Valley Detective Division. �But State law provides for such exceptions in cases where the perpetrator sexually targeted minors.�

2thick

• Rep: -63
« Reply #116 on: December 17, 2015, 01:25:34 PM »
I just turned 16 in Novemeber and I must say... regular 15 year olds aren't that fucked. Sure we're like hormonal kids or whatever but you can't blame his age for pulling something like this. Even going after a 12 year old is not socially acceptable...

Cliff Coffman

• Rep: -51
« Reply #117 on: December 17, 2015, 01:28:12 PM »
lol keelan's insta is private now

confirmed of skateboarding, on probation

Brett

• Rep: -14
« Reply #118 on: December 17, 2015, 01:30:47 PM »
Where I live we have the young offenders act. Meaning we know you are a stupid kid. Don't get to crazy and we won't publish your name unless you get tried as an adult!

I read that KD turned himself in on Dec 3. That would mean they were regularly doing this till someone caught on and called the cops and the sting operation was put in place.

They were trolling and got trolled.

ICUSUCKA

• Rep: -11
« Reply #119 on: December 17, 2015, 01:32:07 PM »
Surprisingly, Dadd is still on the team page of Supra. Not a business genius, but wouldn't you want to disassociate as quickly as possible from this sort of situation. Isn't Dadd involved with Pharmacy in some way wonder how that relationship will work out?

Please, please let this be the end of Honey Brand. That was the worst shit ever even before this happened.