Author Topic: Keelan Dadd and Dirty Scumbug Arrested  (Read 279410 times)

fulltechnicalskizzy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
Re: Keelan Dadd and Dirty Scumbug Arrested
« Reply #60 on: December 17, 2015, 11:18:30 AM »
So when Danny way bricked a guy to death Josh Swindell took the blame and became the scape goat

Now that Danny ways 2015 part isnt coming out , Baby Scumbag and Dadd are becoming the scape goats to divert attention away from the part not dropping

Danny Way , no depths he wont stoop to
Danny "HoRnYxoxoJeZeBeL03" Way

4LOM

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 156
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #61 on: December 17, 2015, 11:23:41 AM »
Expand Quote
Thank goodness it's Jose and not Armando Barajas, still hope for a backfoot impossible come back
[close]

What's a backfoot impossible?

Imagine a fakie frontfoot impossible. Then just switch things all around.

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 787
« Reply #62 on: December 17, 2015, 11:32:01 AM »
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

doomstation55

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 865
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • [b]TEAM DOOM MS 2018[/b] avatar image
« Reply #63 on: December 17, 2015, 11:35:25 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Thank goodness it's Jose and not Armando Barajas, still hope for a backfoot impossible come back
[close]

[close]

This doesn't make a lick of god damn sense.

Cliff Coffman

• Rep: -51
« Reply #64 on: December 17, 2015, 11:39:12 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Hot look for your sponsors, DGKALIS
[close]

i dont think anyone involved with this is affiliated with DGK or KAYO any more. Kalis doesnt need to say shit.
[close]

No one said that Kalis needs to say something.

Both these idiots may not be affiliated now, but they were supported by Kayo for a long time.

Perception is reality
[close]

and anyone who knows anything about these dickbags knows that they severed their ties with kayo a long time ago. the only ones who are looking bad after this bullshit are keelan, scumbag and whoever that other dirty looking pedophile they were with is. anyone who wants to throw kalis, stevie or anyone over at kayo under the bus for this is an asshole.

lol u sound mad

castillo's curls

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 70
« Reply #65 on: December 17, 2015, 11:39:53 AM »
Chase on Honey?

pinch a loaf

« Reply #66 on: December 17, 2015, 11:43:49 AM »
Of Supra in 3...2...1...

jetset

• Rep: 15
« Reply #67 on: December 17, 2015, 11:44:53 AM »
Thats what the fuck you get!
Lil' Flip - Game Over (Flip)

jimi420

« Reply #68 on: December 17, 2015, 11:45:39 AM »
Scumbag shouldn't be charged, he's 15, everybody is stupid at 15. Keelan and the other guy should be if true. This is such a bummer, Keelan's been a favorite since Proof. It feels like when I found out Hogan's a raging racist.

Dark Knight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 362
« Reply #69 on: December 17, 2015, 11:51:31 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Nollie back-foot impossible

And yes, this comes as no surprise at all.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -937
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #71 on: December 17, 2015, 11:58:22 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Hot look for your sponsors, DGKALIS
[close]

i dont think anyone involved with this is affiliated with DGK or KAYO any more. Kalis doesnt need to say shit.
[close]

No one said that Kalis needs to say something.

Both these idiots may not be affiliated now, but they were supported by Kayo for a long time.

Perception is reality
So ditching two riders because you think they are assholes, then years later they get arrested, makes the company look bad? I'd say the opposite. They split ways, and a little while later, all the dudes who left are going to jail- that makes DGK seem prescient, not bad.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1474
  • Illusion Flip
« Reply #72 on: December 17, 2015, 12:00:26 PM »
Instead of baby scumbag, can we just call him sack of shit now.

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65505
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #73 on: December 17, 2015, 12:05:35 PM »
DGK ALL DAY.

Wonder if they are loving haters?
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

"Sorry 360 frip, you are banned from using this forum!" HATE

Casey Jones

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -53
« Reply #74 on: December 17, 2015, 12:06:10 PM »
Dirty Pedo Kidz

shit_for_brains

« Reply #75 on: December 17, 2015, 12:07:12 PM »
They should get all those schoolyard clips now before they aren't allowed within 500 yards of them.

Casey Jones

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -53
« Reply #76 on: December 17, 2015, 12:09:14 PM »
They should get all those schoolyard clips now before they aren't allowed within 500 yards of them.

lololololol.

Keelan Dadd of picnic tables

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #77 on: December 17, 2015, 12:09:37 PM »
Nailed it.

Dark Knight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 362

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -83
« Reply #79 on: December 17, 2015, 12:11:22 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
15-12 age difference aint too bad he just turned 15. Who's to say the girl didn't lie about her age and say she was 14, or 15? Girls do that shit all day. oh and lying to a girl about having something or access to something for sexual gain a good majority has done that to some extent whether its telling a girl i got a good ass job or your friends with this famous person i can get you into this party for an exchange of some favors. Im not defending dude just playing devils advocate. This day and age people can't wait to tear you down. If anything i feel like the girl was bragging to her family about this dude and her parents probably was like hit them for all the money you can. Compton's come up any way you can mentality would do that to you
[close]

True true, also consider that the typical teen girl has changed drastically from when most of us (I assume) were teens. Smart phones and the internet shove kids into kidulthood.
[close]

Didn't read the whole article, but if it was a sting, I think you can safety assume the girl was up front about her age.
[close]

with the article the sting happened days after they hooked up. �Im sure she got with scumbag in hopes to being a star, shit didn't happen, she got played and see him all over instagram with other bitches, then with her being distraught and emotional I'm sure her parents was too embarrassed to admit their daughter got played told her to file a report and fuck him over. �Shit like this happens all of the time.

Bro, 12... TWEEEELVE. Holy shit. Even at a 15-12 age difference, TWELVE. All underage sex, regardless of consent, is illegal in CA. If her parents are pissed, let them be, FUCKING 12. They brought it to the cops, then it's up to the DA to decide it's worth going after. 9/10 it's not, the DA won't waste the money or manpower on pressing charges, but this is fucked up. It's even more fucked up that you're putting some blame on a 12 year old who got FUCKING EXPLOITED by these pieces of shit.
you never know about pre-cum 

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1042
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #80 on: December 17, 2015, 12:16:33 PM »
Scumbag shouldn't be charged, he's 15, everybody is stupid at 15. Keelan and the other guy should be if true. This is such a bummer, Keelan's been a favorite since Proof. It feels like when I found out Hogan's a raging racist.

Macho Man Randy Savage - Be A Man 2003
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65505
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #81 on: December 17, 2015, 12:17:58 PM »
I could see Keelan on Girl.
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

"Sorry 360 frip, you are banned from using this forum!" HATE

Aatila

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -305
« Reply #82 on: December 17, 2015, 12:20:16 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
15-12 age difference aint too bad he just turned 15. Who's to say the girl didn't lie about her age and say she was 14, or 15? Girls do that shit all day. oh and lying to a girl about having something or access to something for sexual gain a good majority has done that to some extent whether its telling a girl i got a good ass job or your friends with this famous person i can get you into this party for an exchange of some favors. Im not defending dude just playing devils advocate. This day and age people can't wait to tear you down. If anything i feel like the girl was bragging to her family about this dude and her parents probably was like hit them for all the money you can. Compton's come up any way you can mentality would do that to you
[close]

True true, also consider that the typical teen girl has changed drastically from when most of us (I assume) were teens. Smart phones and the internet shove kids into kidulthood.
[close]

Didn't read the whole article, but if it was a sting, I think you can safety assume the girl was up front about her age.
[close]

with the article the sting happened days after they hooked up. �Im sure she got with scumbag in hopes to being a star, shit didn't happen, she got played and see him all over instagram with other bitches, then with her being distraught and emotional I'm sure her parents was too embarrassed to admit their daughter got played told her to file a report and fuck him over. �Shit like this happens all of the time.
[close]

Bro, 12... TWEEEELVE. Holy shit. Even at a 15-12 age difference, TWELVE. All underage sex, regardless of consent, is illegal in CA. If her parents are pissed, let them be, FUCKING 12. They brought it to the cops, then it's up to the DA to decide it's worth going after. 9/10 it's not, the DA won't waste the money or manpower on pressing charges, but this is fucked up. It's even more fucked up that you're putting some blame on a 12 year old who got FUCKING EXPLOITED by these pieces of shit.

What do parents teach their kids? don't talk to strangers. Yeah its fucked up and it sucks she had to learn the hard way but the girl aint innocent either she's just as much at fault as the others.  Now if this was a rape charge it would be a different story.  She went in with the assumption she was going to get something in return and didn't.  tough luck, this is where responsible parents would teach her to respect herself not put a price on your vagina.  You can't expect gentleman qualities from someone who is down with being called baby scumbag

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #83 on: December 17, 2015, 12:27:51 PM »
Dude 12 old girls aren't able to make these decisions rationally hence the laws, cant believe people are blaming her holy fuck, obviously something is not right in her mind/life/whatever if she is getting "booked" to sleep with 22/27 year olds, even if she said "wanted it", a 12 year old doesnt know enough about herself or the world to make that decision and people who take advantage of that should be held accountable

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -83
« Reply #84 on: December 17, 2015, 12:28:57 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

What do parents teach their kids? don't talk to strangers. Yeah its fucked up and it sucks she had to learn the hard way but the girl aint innocent either she's just as much at fault as the others. �Now if this was a rape charge it would be a different story. �She went in with the assumption she was going to get something in return and didn't. �tough luck, this is where responsible parents would teach her to respect herself not put a price on your vagina. �You can't expect gentleman qualities from someone who is down with being called baby scumbag

There could easily be rape charges, depending on what happened, since minors are legally unable to give consent.

Bottom line, that's a child, and I hope these fuckers rot.
you never know about pre-cum 

ICUSUCKA

• Rep: -11
« Reply #85 on: December 17, 2015, 12:30:13 PM »
OK, read the KTLA report that was posted, and yes it got a lot worse. Wouldn't be surprised if more victims came forward. You know this isn't the first time they pulled this shit. Dadd and Jose are straight pedophiles, and if your defending them, do you really wanna be the person defending pedophiles?

shit_for_brains

« Reply #86 on: December 17, 2015, 12:30:26 PM »
She's a child. Any amount of blaming her, any immeasurable fraction, is despicable.

An easy way to tell if she's a child is to say her age out loud, and if you don't hear the word "teen" or "twenty" in it, then she's a child and you're a monster.

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #87 on: December 17, 2015, 12:31:42 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

What do parents teach their kids? don't talk to strangers. Yeah its fucked up and it sucks she had to learn the hard way but the girl aint innocent either she's just as much at fault as the others. �Now if this was a rape charge it would be a different story. �She went in with the assumption she was going to get something in return and didn't. �tough luck, this is where responsible parents would teach her to respect herself not put a price on your vagina. �You can't expect gentleman qualities from someone who is down with being called baby scumbag

Aatila what on earth are you talking about shes 12 . You think she has the mind of a 30 year old woman ? . Are you really talking about " the price of her vagina "  for a 12 year old ? . You know how stupid kids are at 12 ?

You are basically blaming the girl that she got tricked into sexual acts by a 15 year old who tried / or did pimp her out to a 22 year old and a 27 year old .

Are 5 year olds who get tricked into basements by adults with candy to blame when they get molested ? are they " just as much at fault as the others "

This must be one of the craziest things Ive read on slap . A poster who thinks a 12 year old girl is just as much to blame as the 15 , 22 and 27 year old who is sexually assaulting her

chuck d

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 234
« Reply #88 on: December 17, 2015, 12:32:20 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

And yet John Rob can do them.

Aatila

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -305
« Reply #89 on: December 17, 2015, 12:32:41 PM »
Dude 12 old girls aren't able to make these decisions rationally hence the laws, cant believe people are blaming her holy fuck, obviously something is not right in her mind/life/whatever if she is getting "booked" to sleep with 22/27 year olds, even if she said "wanted it", a 12 year old doesnt know enough about herself or the world to make that decision and people who take advantage of that should be held accountable

i just like responding I'm bored at work haha.  when placing the blame I'm holding the girl and baby scumbag accountable they both knew they were wrong.  as far as keelan and that other guy if they did something as disgusting as fuck with a 12 year old then they need to be raped in jail and then thrown in the hole for 23 hours a day.