Author Topic: Shawn Powers kills lobsters because his parents don't love him  (Read 85456 times)

Coconut Lotion

Re: Shawn Powers kills lobsters because his parents don't love him
« Reply #60 on: January 03, 2016, 02:59:14 PM »
What the actual fuck.

He definitely calls them crabs--isolated the clip and brought it up to speed, here:

http://we.tl/jWhQHtCofD

Here's what they're saying, best I can figure out:

Shawn: "Dude, I'm so pale. I'll break it and I'll take it..the fuckin' crabs out, alright?"

Filmer: "Yo!...yo we gotta...*heh*...yo. Yo! Yo we gotta--uh, *heh*, we gotta --"

Good thing you did this, the cunt has made the video private now. Must have found out that the slap boards aren't too happy with young shawny boy

Joust Ostrich

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 664
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #61 on: January 03, 2016, 03:25:56 PM »
I hait kraahbz.
I'm posting from my blackberry wtf?!?!?

Tracer

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #62 on: January 03, 2016, 03:50:08 PM »
Lobsters can grow all their limbs back if they lose them..So can crabs I would trade my cerebral cortex to have that power

I never understood why the lobster in spongebob was red, they only turn red when they're cooked.

Coconut Lotion

« Reply #63 on: January 03, 2016, 03:54:19 PM »
Lobsters can grow all their limbs back if they lose them..So can crabs I would trade my cerebral cortex to have that power

I never understood why the lobster in spongebob was red, they only turn red when they're cooked.

Sweet! Can they also go back to a time in which they weren't violently thrown into a brick wall by a regular piece of shit?

Joust Ostrich

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 664
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #64 on: January 03, 2016, 04:00:31 PM »
The root of his hatred?
I'm posting from my blackberry wtf?!?!?

Tracer

• Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #65 on: January 03, 2016, 04:03:51 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Sweet! Can they also go back to a time in which they weren't violently thrown into a brick wall by a regular piece of shit?
I'd rather be thrown against a wall than thrown into a boiling pot of death. Even lobsters get their 15 minutes these days. If he just killed it someone can call animal control and get him a hefty fine, we have video proof (assuming he didnt eat it)

Xtal

« Reply #66 on: January 03, 2016, 04:07:39 PM »
Karma will get this dude.

Noble Experiment

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 284
« Reply #67 on: January 03, 2016, 04:11:58 PM »
The only thing that could've made that worse was if he had sodomized the lobster with a screwdriver beforehand.

Jerkstore

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -154
« Reply #68 on: January 03, 2016, 04:34:43 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I guess the lobster tossing is pretty fucked up but, I mean, they're just tied up in a tank waiting to be fried and eaten. That act in it's entirety though is just a stupid thing to do. What a weirdo.
[close]

There's a pretty vast difference between killing for consumption and killing for kicks New York Cool Kid Points.
[close]
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I guess the lobster tossing is pretty fucked up but, I mean, they're just tied up in a tank waiting to be fried and eaten. That act in it's entirety though is just a stupid thing to do. What a weirdo.
[close]

As a chef for almost 10 years I can assure you we dont prepare the lobsters by smashing the aquarium glass and then throwing the lobsters against a wall until they die

We try to minimalize the suffering of animals that we eat . Even though we eat the cow we dont pick up baseball bats and hit it until it dies . We eat the pig but we dont chainsaw the head of it while its still alive . We eat the chickens but we dont throw it live into the oven and cook it.

Can anybody confirm this is NYC ? or some other place ? The police there must have some complaint of a restaurant getting its aquarium smashed and lobsters killed

Who does the dude skate for now ? I dont mind firing off a email to palace or what ever
[close]
Go for it but I predict Palace will just cool guy the fuck out if you and post it on Instagram so their "space rude bwoy" fan club can can type Ebonics responses. I'd say a little dry snitching to the NYPD could be overlooked by us.

lol, yeh some kid posted a dj mix on the music thread here before and was talking like that, repped a palace sig. too

Grind King Rims

« Reply #69 on: January 03, 2016, 04:36:59 PM »
I remember hearing that lobsters die almost instantly when they're submerged in boiling water and that the "screaming" you hear is just gas escaping their shell. Just now I tried to look it up. While it is true that they have no vocal cords and the sound is just air escaping through their mouth parts, they may survive for about 3 minutes in the boiling water. That may seem like a long time to be boiled alive, but apparently there is much debate in the crustacean research community as to whether invertebrates with simple nerve systems, including everything from flatworms up to lobsters, can feel pain at all. It's possible that they don't feel pain or suffer as such, but simply receive the stimuli as a threat until they die. Or maybe they do suffer.

The point is, I doubt Shawn Powers cared about anything like this when he picked up a lobster and hurled it at a wall. That's sociopath behavior.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2016, 04:54:38 PM by Grind King Rims »

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1361
« Reply #70 on: January 03, 2016, 04:42:08 PM »

Becuz he waz gost

enter the dankness

• Rep: 10
« Reply #71 on: January 03, 2016, 05:01:01 PM »
one got away stylin

wallieD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #72 on: January 03, 2016, 05:01:16 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
I'd rather be thrown against a wall than thrown into a boiling pot of death. Even lobsters get their 15 minutes these days. If he just killed it someone can call animal control and get him a hefty fine, we have video proof (assuming he didnt eat it)
fine for just the lobsters? how about damaging someones property like that? this would still be a shitty video even if they weren't involved. SP has the brain and the body of a 4th grader.

Hannity

« Reply #73 on: January 03, 2016, 05:29:45 PM »
fuck this dude, what a scumbag. zero respect for anyone or anything.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #74 on: January 03, 2016, 05:30:23 PM »
Jamal Smith looking pretttttyyyy prettyyyyy pretttyyyy good right about now huh Palace?

bottom feeder

• Rep: -1
« Reply #75 on: January 03, 2016, 05:44:41 PM »
Quote from: Koji-Wu  link=topic=89085.msg2427912#msg2427912 date=1451859221
Expand Quote
I hope some nut job vegans will find out about this shit and then throw down mad art on this fool.
[close]

Send it to these guys

http://www.animalliberationfront.com
there's not much they can do now as he's already liberated them all over a street and a wall.

midevilco

« Reply #76 on: January 03, 2016, 05:52:49 PM »
It's about respect, even if you are going to eat it.

Tracer

« Reply #77 on: January 03, 2016, 05:56:26 PM »
Palace should throw this guy off effective immediately. Being a piece of shit is breach of contract, no?

TEMP-GNAR

« Reply #78 on: January 03, 2016, 05:57:42 PM »

MAGIC POTTY BABY BITCH

• Rep: -7
« Reply #79 on: January 03, 2016, 06:07:15 PM »
Palace should throw this guy off effective immediately. Being a piece of shit is breach of contract, no?

Naa fam uses well no noting bout palace fam it well be in hiz contrak to be runnin ting like a real spaceman rude boy in da streets he be bouncing round like a true bunny boy he is bruv

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #80 on: January 03, 2016, 06:18:27 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Naa fam uses well no noting bout palace fam it well be in hiz contrak to be runnin ting like a real spaceman rude boy in da streets he be bouncing round like a true bunny boy he is bruv

I bet you are on of his friends or maybe the one who made this video and was thinking to yourself, "yeah dude this video is so fucking funny and it shows SP not giving a fuck about anything because hes a BAD BOY". This dude was never good at skateboarding, even when people posted his old parts he still wasn't good enough to be AM, hes like on Sean Pablo's level but Sean Pablo is actually getting good and this dude is just trying to make himself relevant.

snowman600

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 725
« Reply #81 on: January 03, 2016, 06:23:17 PM »

MAGIC POTTY BABY BITCH

• Rep: -7
« Reply #83 on: January 03, 2016, 06:35:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I bet you are on of his friends or maybe the one who made this video and was thinking to yourself, "yeah dude this video is so fucking funny and it shows SP not giving a fuck about anything because hes a BAD BOY". This dude was never good at skateboarding, even when people posted his old parts he still wasn't good enough to be AM, hes like on Sean Pablo's level but Sean Pablo is actually getting good and this dude is just trying to make himself relevant.

Bet again. I think this guy is a piece of shit and was just portraying how palace would respond to complaints about this act of sociopathic behaviour. My moneys on him overdosing or killing himself with in the next few years.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2016, 06:39:19 PM by MAGIC POTTY BABY BITCH »

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #84 on: January 03, 2016, 08:15:44 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Bet again. I think this guy is a piece of shit and was just portraying how palace would respond to complaints about this act of sociopathic behaviour. My moneys on him overdosing or killing himself with in the next few years.

Well good for you sir, sorry im sober now and lash out at people a lot now. Thank you though for bringing this video to all of slap

Chris Hansen is back

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 781
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.

ChuckRamone

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 528
« Reply #86 on: January 03, 2016, 08:27:06 PM »
the problem with people this fucking stupid is they don't actually understand what they did wrong.

ADOLF SHITLER

« Reply #87 on: January 03, 2016, 08:55:57 PM »
So fuckin dumb. Also not trying to defend this idiot but the dude claiming slaughterhouses and raising chickens/livestock is all ethical and abuse free is living on fantasy island

too much

« Reply #88 on: January 03, 2016, 08:57:16 PM »
That was so goddam kooky, jesus fuck them. I don't know why you guys are tripping so much about the lobsters...how about the owners shit getting destroyed? Who knows how many lbs of seafood he had in that tank which will all be dead and not sellable, huge loss in sales and profit. Maybe $1000 in inventory lost, has to replace the glass could be $200 maybe, then fill it back up with water, make sure the salinity and everything is suitable for the species, then re-buy all that seafood again. Holy fuck that is devastating.

Looks like a chinatown marketplace...The owner might not even be able to afford to replace it and can't offer the live seafood until he saves up. Fuck who knows if replacing the glass is even an option, he might have to buy a whole new tank/filtration system and install it. Fuck that is a lot of money.

How stoked he got when he finally broke some of the glass exemplifies how much of a kook he is.

EmilioBestevez

• Rep: 71
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #89 on: January 03, 2016, 09:14:15 PM »
Anybody thinking he should be kicked off for this is crazy.  He SHOULD be kicked off for being awful at skateboarding.  I swear all his fans are just guys who can "relate" to his lack of skill