Author Topic: Shawn Powers kills lobsters because his parents don't love him  (Read 85215 times)

Watson

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2197
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: Shawn Powers kills lobsters because his parents don't love him
« Reply #210 on: January 05, 2016, 12:21:37 PM »
The story is getting bigger and the restaurant is out of business.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/professional-skateboarder-fire-throwing-lobsters-article-1.2485898

That link reads fantastically.

"Professional skateboarder fire throwing lobsters."

Can someone please photoshop Shawn Powers throwing a fire lobsters? Or throwing a fire throwing lobster who skateboards? I'm at work and cannot fulfill my fantasy :(

sizzle_chest

• Rep: -13
  • Kookin' Ain't Easy
« Reply #211 on: January 05, 2016, 12:27:59 PM »
^Somebody (sizzle chest) WANTS to see shawn powers get "hit by a bus"-the weird thing is that you might be serious, and that a big percentage of society just want to see some people thrown to some lions.   So you think thats a good idea, he vandalized and killed lobsters and you're calling for his  death?  Maybye you could take er down a couple.^
Just to clarify, I am not calling for his death. Just because you get hit by a bus doesn't mean you have to die. Also, I watched this and his whole schtick reminds me of a modern/urban version of Bam.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5qyTMgDP9c
Quote from: EdLawndale on October 13, 2021, 12:03:45 PM
You just became my favorite Slap poster

jomeara1

« Reply #212 on: January 05, 2016, 12:46:32 PM »
Expand Quote
^Somebody (sizzle chest) WANTS to see shawn powers get "hit by a bus"-the weird thing is that you might be serious, and that a big percentage of society just want to see some people thrown to some lions.   So you think thats a good idea, he vandalized and killed lobsters and you're calling for his  death?  Maybye you could take er down a couple.^
[close]
Just to clarify, I am not calling for his death. Just because you get hit by a bus doesn't mean you have to die. Also, I watched this and his whole schtick reminds me of a modern/urban version of Bam.

I guess my comment earlier about getting eaten by a shark was a little harsh, and I really just said that at the heat of the moment out of anger (plus the shark was obviously a way to get revenge on the harming of sea creatures), but the dude is still a punk regardless.

I guess launching milkshakes of off skateboards to hit cars could be a similarity to Bam's way off life, but as much off a 'Jackass" Bam is, I can't picture him ever harming an animal for no reason.

Ingenting Polisen

• Rep: 1
    • https://imgur.com/a/ErQuTFP avatar image
« Reply #213 on: January 05, 2016, 12:58:47 PM »
This thread has made me totally uninterested in the Keelan/scumbag thread. So much gold in here

Very true, it's almost like mr Switch God himself desperately called Shawn up for help and who was like "Aight B, fuck im gonna go out throw a lobster or two in the wall or something, take the pressure of you guys"
« Last Edit: January 05, 2016, 01:11:55 PM by Ingenting Polisen »

pastrami

Iceman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 433
« Reply #215 on: January 05, 2016, 01:08:15 PM »
Expand Quote
This thread has made me totally uninterested in the Keelan/scumbag thread. So much gold in here
[close]

Very true, it's almost like mr Switch God himself desperately called Shawn up for help and who was like "Aight B, fuck im gonna go out throw a lobster crab or two in the wall or something fuck, take the pressure of you guys"

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -83
you never know about pre-cum 

ohhgreenworld

« Reply #217 on: January 05, 2016, 01:28:09 PM »
How do people back this shit? What a terrible role model.. Dude is literally just breaking shit in china town, and kids think its awesome. If it wasnt for skateboarding, this dude would be homeless because he would not be able to get a job unless it was selling crack. The "artists" he hangs out with are lame as well, and their trendy NY art sucks.

I wonder if the restaurant went out of business before he destroyed the tank. If it was before, how would the sealife still be located inside?
Does anyone else think that the destruction of the fish tank coincides with the closure of the restaurant?

hsggreen

• Rep: 30
« Reply #218 on: January 05, 2016, 01:33:08 PM »
I read that people bind lobsters' claws to stop cannibalism in tanks. After watching all these videos, and with claw binding in mind, I really think the poor guy is a lobster trapped in a boy's body.

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #219 on: January 05, 2016, 01:43:34 PM »
How do people back this shit? What a terrible role model.. Dude is literally just breaking shit in china town, and kids think its awesome. If it wasnt for skateboarding, this dude would be homeless because he would not be able to get a job unless it was selling crack. The "artists" he hangs out with are lame as well, and their trendy NY art sucks.

I wonder if the restaurant went out of business before he destroyed the tank. If it was before, how would the sealife still be located inside?
Does anyone else think that the destruction of the fish tank coincides with the closure of the restaurant?

They could have been in the prosess of moving the sea life to a new location for the restaurant or selling them to another fish food restaurant . Takes some time to get rid of everything when you close down or move

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #220 on: January 05, 2016, 01:49:58 PM »
Did anyone even know who Shawn powers even was before this? Never heard of him

wallieD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #221 on: January 05, 2016, 01:56:32 PM »
another vid https://www.instagram.com/p/BAJawDHjQtg/?taken-by=dollarstories

dude who filmed the og vid https://www.instagram.com/stephenurkel/
damn...that's the guy that posts those ny edits with shawn and really shitty music here isn't it (first link)? throwing his homie under the bus when he's under fire......must have wronged him lol
« Last Edit: January 05, 2016, 01:59:12 PM by wallieD »

rideflannel

« Reply #222 on: January 05, 2016, 02:10:40 PM »
^Pretty sure that dude posts under the name "midnitecruiser".

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3289
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #223 on: January 05, 2016, 02:52:25 PM »
Did anyone even know who Shawn powers even was before this? Never heard of him

I'm pretty sure he was either one of the Jabberwokkeez or maybe even from Cirque de Soleil.

MyUserName

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 168
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #224 on: January 05, 2016, 03:03:24 PM »
Who's Shawn Powers and where is this video? It looks like it was removed and I don't feel like reading through 8 pages.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #225 on: January 05, 2016, 03:19:05 PM »
Who's Shawn Powers and where is this video? It looks like it was removed and I don't feel like reading through 8 pages.

He's what I hate most about skateboarding and people younger than me, both separately and as one entity, and people have linked to different mirrors of at various parts on this page.

Made In China

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 646
« Reply #226 on: January 05, 2016, 03:38:57 PM »
I already hated this guy enough before, but this is just too much. I hope he ends up in jail or at the very least fined the shit out of. Fuck Palace and the crap they stand for, I'm never buying anything they put out.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #227 on: January 05, 2016, 05:01:01 PM »
"...One Twitter user described Powers as "the worst human,"..."

Said twitter user then proceeded to go out and buy a cheese burger :D
Said user also has no qualms whatsoever supporting the veal industry

Cognitive dissonance aside, I think I finally got to the bottom of this whole thing. The footage was taken in Roppongi shortly after Shawn (the prawn) watched that horrible "Shawn in Tokyo" part that Palace recently put out. In a fit of rage (and the sad realization that both tobey and Frip could re-film said part trick for trick) he grabbed the nearest arthropod he could find and let loose. Don't worry though guys, the lobster lived a good life in the ghettos of Roppongi prior to his beat down and was often spotted in the VIP lounges of some of the finer clubs in that area drinking expensive champagne out of the butt cracks of 22yo gyaru/ lobster groupies.

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

drewdown

• Rep: -30
« Reply #228 on: January 05, 2016, 05:27:26 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Forget the crustaceans for a second and tell me what the fuck is up with this dude and his hood tucked halfway under his hat?!?!  ???   And by and large with all the recent threads about who did what it just proves that most skateboarders are complete piles. 

too much

« Reply #229 on: January 05, 2016, 06:05:21 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

They could have been in the prosess of moving the sea life to a new location for the restaurant or selling them to another fish food restaurant . Takes some time to get rid of everything when you close down or move

How old is the video footage?

Looks like it closed sometime in 2014...still doesn't explain why there would be live fish in the tank.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/a-wah-restaurant-2-new-york

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65505
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #230 on: January 05, 2016, 07:53:17 PM »
I wonder if this is going to make Prawn blow up? Imagine how much more media coverage he will get from this, than he has had from his skating... It's prawnographic.

"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

"Sorry 360 frip, you are banned from using this forum!" HATE

deathskull420

• Rep: 13
  • ☣Chadillac Muskalade comin' up on SWB☣
    • deathskull420 avatar image
« Reply #231 on: January 05, 2016, 08:30:00 PM »
How old is the video footage?
Looks like it closed sometime in 2014...still doesn't explain why there would be live fish in the tank.
I heard the footy is old (like 3 years old or something), so it would make sense. Who knows, maybe Prawn's prehistoric-esque attack caused their foreclosure.

ratherwatch

« Reply #232 on: January 06, 2016, 02:16:09 AM »
And so in summary: dickhead paid to act like dickhead acts like dickhead, dickhead/'s fanboys cry 'Look over there'.
Dickheadery and whatabouttery abounds.

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65505
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #233 on: January 06, 2016, 04:54:30 AM »
Expand Quote
"...One Twitter user described Powers as "the worst human,"..."
[close]

Said twitter user then proceeded to go out and buy a cheese burger :D
Said user also has no qualms whatsoever supporting the veal industry

Cognitive dissonance aside, I think I finally got to the bottom of this whole thing. The footage was taken in Roppongi shortly after Shawn (the prawn) watched that horrible "Shawn in Tokyo" part that Palace recently put out. In a fit of rage (and the sad realization that both tobey and Frip could re-film said part trick for trick) he grabbed the nearest arthropod he could find and let loose. Don't worry though guys, the lobster lived a good life in the ghettos of Roppongi prior to his beat down and was often spotted in the VIP lounges of some of the finer clubs in that area drinking expensive champagne out of the butt cracks of 22yo gyaru/ lobster groupies.

Hey, I'm ashamed to say I couldn't put out a better part than that Tokyo crap, I was being ironic... Even my kickflip is weak at the mo...

Seriously though, how many skaters do you know who destroy this guy? Palace are tripping.

"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

"Sorry 360 frip, you are banned from using this forum!" HATE

stayfalse

• Rep: 5
« Reply #234 on: January 06, 2016, 08:09:06 AM »
still fuck with him lol

this witch hunt getting so serious. i do wonder what palace is gonna do though

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #235 on: January 06, 2016, 08:29:47 AM »
Sidewalk forum is hilarious right now. Jaggers (Supreme London store manager) has been defending Prawn and someone has found footage of him manhandling some kid that spraypainted the shop front. Apparently he held him there until the cops came but can't understand why all the fuss over Prawn.

Quote from: hoorayforthecornet;1111760
Yeah that's the spirit.

That lobster thing was just a bit of old fashioned smashy killy splashy fun. We've all done it. No need to bother the polis over something so trivial... oh wait.

[video=youtube;b8BNLdns_Fg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8BNLdns_Fg[/video]
« Last Edit: January 06, 2016, 08:33:47 AM by SodaJerk »

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #236 on: January 06, 2016, 10:58:15 AM »
Sidewalk forum is hilarious right now. Jaggers (Supreme London store manager) has been defending Prawn and someone has found footage of him manhandling some kid that spraypainted the shop front. Apparently he held him there until the cops came but can't understand why all the fuss over Prawn.

Quote from: hoorayforthecornet;1111760
Expand Quote
Yeah that's the spirit.

That lobster thing was just a bit of old fashioned smashy killy splashy fun. We've all done it. No need to bother the polis over something so trivial... oh wait.

[video=youtube;b8BNLdns_Fg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8BNLdns_Fg[/video]
[close]

Hows the vibe on sidewalk ?  people hating on Powers ?

Still no word if the police has gotten ahold of this ?  Ride channel and thrasher are keeping quiet

heritage

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 98
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #237 on: January 06, 2016, 11:04:07 AM »
Ride channel and thrasher are keeping quiet

Well yeah, Ride Channel can't be bothered with anything like this. Those dipshits are too busy texting Sam Smyth and "making posts" that "squash the rumors" of Guy and Koston leaving Girl.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3289
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #238 on: January 06, 2016, 11:57:34 AM »
still fuck with him lol

this witch hunt getting so serious. i do wonder what palace is gonna do though

Hi everyone.

When a young person says "I fuck with him", does this mean that this person likes that person?

MeanestCleanestPenis

• Rep: 40
« Reply #239 on: January 06, 2016, 12:03:38 PM »
I think it means they like/respect them but I'm not young.

Also GAY, I had a question about gay anal sex. When I've done anal with a girl I've tried to go gentle not to hurt them as the girls hadn't had it in the ass much I don't think. But when guys do it to each other do they just slam it in and not really give a fuck whether the other guy is feeling any pain? Just curious