Author Topic: Shawn Powers kills lobsters because his parents don't love him  (Read 85230 times)

Monty Burns

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • Release the hounds
Re: Shawn Powers kills lobsters because his parents don't love him
« Reply #330 on: January 09, 2016, 12:15:31 PM »
since Gay Imp Sausage Metal never replied to my last debate post . Ill just assume he saw things my way and is out hunting moose as we speak with a high powered rifle , with a t shit that says " apex predator "  and snacking on a big mac / whopper combo

Dad you're embarrassing me

• Rep: 66
« Reply #331 on: January 09, 2016, 12:55:43 PM »
since Gay Imp Sausage Metal never replied to my last debate post . Ill just assume he saw things my way and is out hunting moose as we speak with a high powered rifle , with a t shit that says " apex predator "  and snacking on a big mac / whopper combo

yeahmmm

• Rep: -23
« Reply #332 on: January 09, 2016, 01:34:27 PM »
This is lame, stupid, dumb, anything you'd expect from this guy, but at the very least, keep the lobsters to eat or sell if you're gonna do some stupid shit like that. The fact he is wasting good food makes me almost as mad as the act of him breaking the tank.

Xtal

« Reply #333 on: January 09, 2016, 03:41:15 PM »
I wish the disable notifications for this thread actually worked.

By the way, this completely worthless human being named Shawn Powers is probably loving all the attention you guys are giving him. 12 pages now...smh.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 75
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #334 on: January 09, 2016, 04:58:37 PM »
since Gay Imp Sausage Metal never replied to my last debate post . Ill just assume he saw things my way and is out hunting moose as we speak with a high powered rifle , with a t shit that says " apex predator "  and snacking on a big mac / whopper combo

;) either that or dad life/ my weekend got in the way.
Might hit you up with some replies next week because I'm enjoying the debate and it's making me step out of my comfort zone and the usual "but what about protein?" arguments. Failing that (and this will basically be the TL;DR version of my response) I guess we are both doing what we can within our current capacities/ frame(s) of understanding. Props to you for keeping the discussion above the belt though.

edit: or basically what soadjerk said:
but much like your argument about effecting change from your end surely people like Monty and I can play a role in effecting change from our end.
Yeah, I can get down with that!

edit 2:
Someone should dress up like a lobster and go try to fight Shawn. Like, "hey bud, remember me...I survived".
Please someone make this happen!
« Last Edit: January 09, 2016, 05:13:17 PM by Gay Imp Sausage Metal »

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

Custom skater

• Rep: -80
« Reply #335 on: January 09, 2016, 05:35:48 PM »
Expand Quote
Holy shit, Shawn Powers really fucked up now.

Speaking of fanboys,  does anybody remember that one user, 2thick I think his name was, who defended powers day in the life video? What does he think about Powers now?
[close]
this man really had the nerve to come out the cut and try to diss me

So in all honesty,  what do you think of this situation?

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -937
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #336 on: January 09, 2016, 06:48:10 PM »
Oh, we're definitely going to solve whether or not people eat meat on this thread.
If you are really concerned about the treatment of other living things, why have a computer? They aren't cruelty free by any standard. Filled with conflict minerals, made with slave labor. You could have all of your needs met without one, as humans have for millions of years, but you choose not to make that sacrifice.
We all try to be good people and do the right thing, but NOBODY does EVERY right thing. Some people hunt for their food and kill animals and never use products made out of conflict materials, some people are vegan but give money to causes that have killed millions of people in just the past couple of years. In the end, none of us are perfect, and its stupid to harp on people for not being perfect in the realm where you perceive yourself to be. I'm not saying don't be vegan, good for you if you are, just don't be surprised when people don't see eye to eye with you.

That said, eating meat because it satisfies your cravings and makes for a good meal, or using a computer because it makes your life easier are different sorts of evils than when a person intentionally hurts an animal just for fun. I think its why a lot of people (myself included) think trophy hunters can go suck a cock, but a person who hunts for food are really no worse than any of us who buy meat at the store.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #337 on: January 09, 2016, 07:00:30 PM »
Oh, we're definitely going to solve whether or not people eat meat on this thread.

why first make a comment like that , and then launch into a intelligent argument point ?

anyways talking about things is the first step , just talking about it can change one persons mind , which can lead to others changing their mind or finding something that works for them .

ilovegay

• Rep: 9
« Reply #338 on: January 09, 2016, 08:24:43 PM »
Nice comment Gip, I loved it so much I thought it was gay.

2thick

• Rep: -63
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #339 on: January 10, 2016, 05:59:41 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Holy shit, Shawn Powers really fucked up now.

Speaking of fanboys,  does anybody remember that one user, 2thick I think his name was, who defended powers day in the life video? What does he think about Powers now?
[close]
this man really had the nerve to come out the cut and try to diss me
[close]

Well yeah, duh dude, what are you 12
16 my guy, close tho  ;)

Cuban_Lynx

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1421
  • I got the internet goin' nuts
« Reply #340 on: January 10, 2016, 07:50:30 AM »
Prawn, you best protect ya neck.

billyerlife

« Reply #341 on: January 10, 2016, 08:22:10 AM »
Being against eating meat is a personal decision, it can't really relate to morality because then tigers and frogs and venus fly traps would all be immoral, which would be a ridiculous position to take. I think vegans and vegetarians took the wrong track a long time ago and never got off of it. Instead of trying to convince people not to eat meat, they should just be convincing people not to support torturing animals for profit. If you go buy Hormel bacon you are giving your money to a company so dedicated to making profit it keeps its animals in pens so small they can't move and pump them full of bullshit their whole short lives before electrocuting them in the face. Anybody who thinks its mean to beat a dog but will give money to factory farmed produced meat is a hypocrite and moron. Find a humane butcher, you can even order online, fish and hunt, raise your own food without being a sadistic dick about it, and no one can say shit. That's the food chain. Raising millions of cows and pigs and spending as little money as possible in doing so, thereby literally torturing animals with at least the intelligence of our beloved pets simply so a few people at the head of the company can become ever more rich, is shitty, thoughtless, and cruel and only exits because the uneducated and shit-talking masses can't stop shoving calories into their big stupid mouths.

billyerlife

« Reply #342 on: January 10, 2016, 08:24:18 AM »
Oh and I haven't seen the video and I don't know who Shawn Powers is, but if someone stole a bunch of lobsters your supposed to then throw them in to the nearest body of water (where they will die anyway but at least not for profit I guess). If he stole lobsters and then killed them the dude has nothing to do with veganism, in fact he's pretty much the anti-vegan.

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #343 on: January 10, 2016, 08:31:45 AM »
Wow, dude I hope you are a troll but all that Tigers and Frogs can eat is other animals, I believe the term is "obligate carnivores", They also, don't really have the same moral self-awareness as humans. Choosing not to eat meat/animal products is just a personal choice for many motivated by a desire to lessen the suffering of sentient beings on earth if only by minuscule increments, or at the very least not to support some parts of it. Humans suffer for our electronic devices but for most its much easier to order the veggie burger with mango salsa than abandon modern technology.

edit: alright maybe I was a bit hasty in hoping you're a troll, but that frog and tiger thing is so off
« Last Edit: January 10, 2016, 08:38:50 AM by perverted super otaku! »

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
« Reply #344 on: January 10, 2016, 09:40:40 AM »

"perpendicular to they soy"
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

CHANCHO

• Rep: -25
  • IAMIYAM
« Reply #345 on: January 10, 2016, 10:41:34 AM »
I had a rotisserie chicken yesterday and it was pretty gnarly.  I broke it's spine I think.  Anyhow, this thread was cooler when people were shopping stuff.  Remember when Brick almost killed a guy and no one batted an eye?

SP after this thread

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #346 on: January 11, 2016, 08:12:54 PM »
If you are really concerned about the treatment of other living things, why have a computer? They aren't cruelty free by any standard. Filled with conflict minerals, made with slave labor.
What does that have to do with animal rights though? Maybe I hate all other humans and enjoy their suffering? Nobody has ever said it (veganism) was a quick fix solution for every single problem in the world and no one ever will.  
I eat steak because homeless people exist ???

but NOBODY does EVERY right thing.

I'll agree with you on that but again, so what? Just because nobody is perfect we should continue to torture animals?
See above comment
I'm all about *reducing* the amount of animal suffering in the world which you can directly achieve by not supporting these industries. That isn't rocket science. Supply and demand and all that jazz...
Yes, people fight for different causes/ struggles but we are not talking about the plight of native Americans in this thread. The issue being discussed is animal rights!

In the end, none of us are perfect, and its stupid to harp on people for not being perfect in the realm where you perceive yourself to be. I'm not saying don't be vegan, good for you if you are, just don't be surprised when people don't see eye to eye with you.
Find an instance where a vegan ever said they were perfect/ or that veganism was the be all end all solution for every single problem on earth? Now you're just making crap up. Again (third time lucky?), just because nobody is perfect doesn't mean you can't strive to cause less suffering in the world. I'm honestly not surprised at all. My whole point in posting here was: if you are going to get cut about the treatment of a lobster maybe you should connect the dots and get cut about the suffering that you cause to other animals too.

That said, eating meat because it satisfies your cravings and makes for a good meal, or using a computer because it makes your life easier are different sorts of evils than when a person intentionally hurts an animal just for fun. I think its why a lot of people (myself included) think trophy hunters can go suck a cock, but a person who hunts for food are really no worse than any of us who buy meat at the store.
yeah ... um I don't even know how to reply to this :'( Sure, whatever helps you sleep at night yeah?

Being against eating meat is a personal decision, it can't really relate to morality because then tigers and frogs and venus fly traps would all be immoral, which would be a ridiculous position to take. I think vegans and vegetarians took the wrong track a long time ago and never got off of it. Instead of trying to convince people not to eat meat, they should just be convincing people not to support torturing animals for profit. If you go buy Hormel bacon you are giving your money to a company so dedicated to making profit it keeps its animals in pens so small they can't move and pump them full of bullshit their whole short lives before electrocuting them in the face. Anybody who thinks its mean to beat a dog but will give money to factory farmed produced meat is a hypocrite and moron. Find a humane butcher, you can even order online, fish and hunt, raise your own food without being a sadistic dick about it, and no one can say shit. That's the food chain. Raising millions of cows and pigs and spending as little money as possible in doing so, thereby literally torturing animals with at least the intelligence of our beloved pets simply so a few people at the head of the company can become ever more rich, is shitty, thoughtless, and cruel and only exits because the uneducated and shit-talking masses can't stop shoving calories into their big stupid mouths.
Hi there *waves*
Yes, because humans living in our modern society with an abundance of fresh (and animal-free) food available to them is EXACTLY the same as frogs, tigers and venues fly traps living in the wild ::) We as humans also have to hunt on the daily just to survive since we haven't yet invented things called shops and supermarkets (or even agriculture for that matter). How do we even use these computers things mang? Lions don't use computers.

That's the food chain"
So Troy McClure got you too huh?

Wow, dude I hope you are a troll
« Last Edit: January 11, 2016, 09:19:56 PM by Gay Imp Sausage Metal »

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
« Reply #347 on: January 11, 2016, 08:36:11 PM »
you have a lot of good points but the whole shit eating holier-than-thou sarcastic angle really puts people off, i have no idea why you keep it up. what purpose does it serve?
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #348 on: January 11, 2016, 09:31:44 PM »
you have a lot of good points but the whole shit eating holier-than-thou sarcastic angle really puts people off, i have no idea why you keep it up. what purpose does it serve?

I'll take this as a compliment. :-*
Sarcasm is a great tool when you use it well. Maybe I suck at it but I'm not trying to come across as holier-than-thou though, sorry if I offended you I guess :-[

nowell

• Rep: -153
« Reply #349 on: January 11, 2016, 09:38:17 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I'll take this as a compliment. :-*
Sarcasm is a great tool when you use it well. Maybe I suck at it but I'm not trying to come across as holier-than-thou though, sorry if I offended you I guess :-[

shut up you awful smug cunt

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #350 on: January 11, 2016, 09:49:13 PM »
shut up you awful smug cunt

you sound like a well-adjusted individual

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #351 on: January 11, 2016, 09:52:21 PM »

RZA knows what's up

No problem , I enjoy wasting peoples time , just ask my ex GFs

hehe :D

A: Do animals froth at the mouth every time ? dont think so , None of the bird predators or scavengers , none of the animals in the sea
And I doubt all lions do it every time they see meat

Good point!

B: Humans can consume all meat and fish and bird raw . We eat raw fish and raw beef all the time . Main reason we dont eat pork and chicken raw is cause of parasites / bacteria . Animals who do can also get sick from this though
ftfy: You eat (previously prepared) raw fish and beef all the time. Although you could argue that we need to prepare grains and tempeh etc. I could just go and eat an apple off of a tree, could you start eating a deer's corpse directly after you shot it? Anyway, this is probably a sub topic and is kinda diverting from what we were originally talking about. My bad, I was the one that brought it up.

C: Human teeth and nails are not maid to rip animals apart . But I have used my hands and arms to help take apart carcases
See above

See this is where Darwin comes in . Survival of the fittest .  Some people think this means only the strong survive , but thats not what he ment .  Its who ever adopts to the situation the best survives .
Humans are not the top predators cause we are the fastest , strongest , biggest or most durable . We are the top predator cause we have our amazing brains . We can live in cold places cause we figured out clothes and how to build fires and shelters

We also have amazing brains that let us discuss and contemplate complex topics such as ethics and morality and feel emotions like compassion and empathy towards other living beings ;)

First humans ( or humanoids ) have been around for 100 thousands of years . We didnt survive that by trying to hunt animals with out teeth and claws . No we figured out how to make spears , knifes , axes . Taking flint and chipping off pieces and tying it to a stick to throw at a bigger animal . We eat meat raw , we figured out fire and how to cook it . We figured out how to trick animals into situations where we could trap them or ambush them
We did, and I am in no way denying that. Compare that with your current lifestyle though. If our lifestyles have evolved this much over that span of time, then surely our diet should also evolve accordingly no?

What about wiping out mosquitoes to prevent malaria ? or wiping out grasshoppers so they wont effect our crops ? is that ok ?
Obviously ensuring our survival as a species is of the up most importance to the human race. I'm not going to stand up for mosquito rights if we can prevent the outbreaks of life threatening diseases. Please tell me how cows, and the consumption of them, is threatening our species though. (Let's ignore the environmental impacts here, I brought them up down below...)

Pigs are just as intelligent as dogs
Hence why I hate all "oh but it's a smart/ beautiful/ majestic animal" or "but it's my pet" arguments. What if a cow (with an IQ of 130 and the looks of brad pitt) is my pet?

If me and my dog got lost in the woods , starving and the only way to survive was to eat my dog , I would just starve . If it was a pig id be spit roasting that dude faster then dennis B skates .
I'd probably starve in both instances but you never know what would happen once those primal instincts kicked in. What I'm saying though is that in this day and age they are very few people who live in situations where they have to make such decisions. If you are sitting behind a computer screen talking to me then I'm almost certain that you have literally millions of options when choosing what you will put into your mouth at any given moment in time. Welcome to 2016

. I guess my point was that if you say no more animal for food , then we would have to kill alot of animals and do nothing with them
Maybe we could have one big final feast :p

THe hunter who won the bid , went to africa  , paid , shot the rhino , and gave away the meat . His whole family needed police protection and he and his family received death threats every day .  Does this seem right to you ?
Not at all, but it seems like a bit of isolated situation in the grand scheme of things no?

Humans are the top predators , but we reached the inteligence where we dont have to hunt we can breed animals in smaller areas and avoid all the hunting . But now only a few people kill the animals for the masses  , so we lost touch with the brutality of it .
I feel hunters and vegans should get along much better

We've also reached the point where things like 'beyond meat' are popping up. If products like this are going to provide you with more nutrition/ protein than regular meat at a similar (or better? http://metro.co.uk/2015/11/11/the-best-burger-in-the-world-has-been-announced-and-it-has-no-meat-in-it-5493619/) flavour*, will you still cling to your beloved caveman diet?
As for vegan vs. hunters, I will agree with you to a point. Fundamentally though you are still going to want to kill animals whereas that is the very act we are opposed to. Yes, end of the day, hunter gets more respect from me. But who gets more respect out of you and me is not the issue here (at least in my eyes)-- respect for the animal and its right to live is

sidenote: I hate mock meats *vomits*

How long have humans been around ? 100k ? 400k ? or even longer . Its only now that we are turning vegan . Maybe the past 100 or 200 years ?  In more ways its more natural for us to eat meat then not eat meat . You say that we are not top predators cause we cant catch a deer by running and catching it  and tearing it apart with out teeth . But its our brain that gives us the option to be vegan the same as it is that we can build a bow and arrow to kill the deer .
And it is your brain that has allowed you to evolve to this point of understanding. Basically my above point; evolution is constant, if we can evolve to the point where we can recreate bacon without harming an animal what will be your justification for hunting then? "Oh but it's more 'natural' for us to eat meat". It's also more natural for us not to sit at a desk for 8 hours a day but yet the majority of us go against that aspect pf nature no? Appeal to nature arguments are definitely used on both sides of the fence but let's not pretend for a second that modern society is how "nature" intended for us to live.  

I do think cowns and pigs understand being in a slaughter house is bad , there must be some energy combined with the smell and what they see is that they understand they should not be here  , they should run away and avoid this place . But do they understand this is where they will die ?  If they do understand I do bet they would rather take the bolt gun then the chainsaw
Yes, but we are kind of going round in circles (which is bound to happen anyway). Bolt gun ftw. Not killing the animal in the first place? double ftw

Something we haven't touched on here is the environmental impacts of factory farming though (and health issues too). Mom and Pop farms couldn't feed the planet due to the amount of land they need and current factory farming is killing the environment quicker than almost any other industry out there.  
« Last Edit: January 12, 2016, 01:57:22 AM by Gay Imp Sausage Metal »

violentpizza

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -69
  • pregnant pussy
« Reply #352 on: January 11, 2016, 10:03:10 PM »
If Vegans had any Empathy why dont they realize that most people they encounter find them to be insufferable, smug jerks?

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #353 on: January 12, 2016, 01:46:38 AM »
If Vegans had any Empathy why dont they realize that most people they encounter find them to be insufferable, smug jerks?

Yeah I know right? Those traits are only EVER reserved for worshipers of seitan and never occur in their non-vegan counterparts.
So you continue to support animal cruelty because vegans are jerks yeah? Those fuckers ruin everything I tell you...

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2592
« Reply #354 on: January 12, 2016, 07:17:13 AM »
Things must be different in the States, because I've never met a sanctimonious or proselytizing vegan.
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #355 on: January 12, 2016, 07:27:21 AM »
Things must be different in the States, because I've never met a sanctimonious or proselytizing vegan.
I'm Canadian and neither have I, it's one thing get into it on SLAP from time to time, but I literally never tell anyone I'm vegan unless I'll have to lie to avoid saying it. I'm sure Gay Imp Sausage Metal is on the same page, as it's like mentioning you skate but worse and getting equivalent questions to, "what tricks from Tony Hawk can you do?", something like, "girls must hate you can't eat pussy etc..."

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -937
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #356 on: January 12, 2016, 10:50:11 AM »
If you are really concerned about the treatment of other living things, why have a computer? They aren't cruelty free by any standard. Filled with conflict minerals, made with slave labor.
What does that have to do with animal rights though? Maybe I hate all other humans and enjoy their suffering? Nobody has ever said it (veganism) was a quick fix solution for every single problem in the world and no one ever will.  
I eat steak because homeless people exist ???

but NOBODY does EVERY right thing.

I'll agree with you on that but again, so what? Just because nobody is perfect we should continue to torture animals?
See above comment
I'm all about *reducing* the amount of animal suffering in the world which you can directly achieve by not supporting these industries. That isn't rocket science. Supply and demand and all that jazz...
Yes, people fight for different causes/ struggles but we are not talking about the plight of native Americans in this thread. The issue being discussed is animal rights!

In the end, none of us are perfect, and its stupid to harp on people for not being perfect in the realm where you perceive yourself to be. I'm not saying don't be vegan, good for you if you are, just don't be surprised when people don't see eye to eye with you.
Find an instance where a vegan ever said they were perfect/ or that veganism was the be all end all solution for every single problem on earth? Now you're just making crap up. Again (third time lucky?), just because nobody is perfect doesn't mean you can't strive to cause less suffering in the world. I'm honestly not surprised at all. My whole point in posting here was: if you are going to get cut about the treatment of a lobster maybe you should connect the dots and get cut about the suffering that you cause to other animals too.

yeah ... um I don't even know how to reply to this :'( Sure, whatever helps you sleep at night yeah?

Expand Quote
[close]
Hi there *waves*
Yes, because humans living in our modern society with an abundance of fresh (and animal-free) food available to them is EXACTLY the same as frogs, tigers and venues fly traps living in the wild ::) We as humans also have to hunt on the daily just to survive since we haven't yet invented things called shops and supermarkets (or even agriculture for that matter). How do we even use these computers things mang? Lions don't use computers.

Expand Quote
That's the food chain"
[close]
So Troy McClure got you too huh?

Expand Quote
Wow, dude I hope you are a troll
[close]

Is your entire argument here that being a vegan makes you stupid? You openly admit you don't fucking understand my argument, then argue back as if your ignorance is a valid response.

Eat some fucking fish and try reading it again. Your brain doesn't fucking work.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

Henchman

• Rep: -3
« Reply #357 on: January 12, 2016, 12:24:49 PM »
Gay Imp Sausage Metal, I respect your beliefs and how you choose to live your life. But good god man, you are so goddamn insufferable, pompous, and fucking preachy that it makes it hard for me to not want to hate you. In pretty much every thread I've seen you in, you bring up the suffering of animals or your veganism SOMEHOW.
Look, I believe animals should not suffer, but eating meat is essential for humans. We're omnivores, we eat both plants and animals. We've been eating meat for hundred of thousands of years, we evolved this way. The vitamin B12 is vital for the normal functioning of the nervous system and brain as well as formation of blood. It is not found in any plants other than some algae, and it is found in meat, eggs, and fish. Vegans tend to have a deficiency in B12, which leads to a smaller brain, dementia, anemia, and impaired brain function. (which may explain your ramblings)
It is disgusting how conventionally raised animals are treated, which is why I buy grass fed meats (which are healthier than processed meat or meat that comes from conventional farms). At least then I'm aware they had a better life than their cousin that's in a feedlot farm.

essal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
« Reply #358 on: January 12, 2016, 01:06:22 PM »
You can live a fully healthy life as a vegan or vegetarian.. It does however take quite a lot of work and knowledge to be able to get everything you need, including B12 which you can get from other sources than red meat. Most people apparently fail at this, probably cause they suck at research and/or cooking.

I'm cool with eating meat (even at the state of the industry) and I fucking love bacon. I'd prefer to only eat wild game, but it's not an option for me. I think a lot of people eat way more meat than they need or that their bodies would like. 2" stack of meat on a sub? That's not cool or good for you, just like a lack of B12 aint good.

What bothers me, especially now after a new year, are all these "OMG I'M VEGAN/VEGETARIAN". I don't give a shit. Just like I don't care if you're gay, straight, bi or an attack helicopter. I don't give a shit so stop telling me at every single chance you get. The world doesn't revolve around you... At the same time, the hating on people who are vegetarians or vegans because they don't eat X or Y is fucking regular as well. If they won't buy that delicious steak in front of you, that's a good thing for you.

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
« Reply #359 on: January 12, 2016, 01:09:55 PM »
Sick of the liberal LGBTAH agenda