Author Topic: Shawn Powers kills lobsters because his parents don't love him  (Read 85210 times)

chuck d

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 234
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Shawn Powers kills lobsters because his parents don't love him
« Reply #390 on: January 13, 2016, 04:03:53 PM »
You forgot all those pages about whether or not everyone is equally as monstrous as SP, unless they are vegan. Serious question, does Shawn Powers have a developmental disability?

wallieD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #391 on: January 13, 2016, 04:52:48 PM »
You forgot all those pages about whether or not everyone is equally as monstrous as SP, unless they are vegan. Serious question, does Shawn Powers have a developmental disability?
who's in your sig? i haven't been following skateboarding lately. jj?
« Last Edit: January 13, 2016, 04:55:31 PM by wallieD »

Righteous Victim

• Rep: 110
  • Get yourself looked at.
    • Letterboxd avatar image
« Reply #392 on: January 13, 2016, 05:30:55 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Evan Smith's new part: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UcyZtcztKI

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #394 on: January 13, 2016, 05:45:54 PM »
  The tradjectory of some of these threads is similar.  By the end of the thread people have got it out of their systems and don't really give a shit about it anymore.
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

wallieD

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #395 on: January 13, 2016, 05:56:58 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
thanks. that was really good. i'm missing out

chuck d

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 234
« Reply #396 on: January 13, 2016, 06:05:25 PM »
There are a bunch of gif worthy clips in that part. The frontside flip to deck check on the parking block was cool too.

Xtal.

• Rep: -406
  • Less is more stay pure, stay poor
« Reply #397 on: January 13, 2016, 06:19:52 PM »
Let it go.

hufs calve muscles

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
« Reply #398 on: January 13, 2016, 06:51:24 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]

You missed one of the best parts in ages but am getting up to date on this rape thread? Hmmmmm I don't buy it.

wallieD

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #399 on: January 13, 2016, 07:19:04 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]

You missed one of the best parts in ages but am getting up to date on this rape thread? Hmmmmm I don't buy it.
that would be a stupid thing to lie about. i just haven't been on youtube in awhile, and not checking the photos/vid section either. i was also a week late on the rape scandal

nino brown

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1416
  • only nerds kook people
« Reply #400 on: January 13, 2016, 08:16:32 PM »
PETA got back to me and said they were still looking into it .  Ill write back and see if they got a police report on it

I havent got a reply from that METRO reporter yet , so ill keep waiting

For the people complaining about this thread has no updates and has gone lame and boring . Who have you guys emailed and sent complaints to ?  have you guys been spamming palace and supreme emails ? instagrams and twitters ?

Where are those complaints to the police department ??

Some of you guys have done stuff , but the majority just wanna shit on Powers without really doing something

you deserve a good ass kicking. get a life pussy

Righteous Victim

• Rep: 110
  • Get yourself looked at.
    • Letterboxd avatar image

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #403 on: January 18, 2016, 08:14:51 PM »

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #405 on: January 18, 2016, 08:53:19 PM »
Expand Quote
Look whos back on the gram

https://www.instagram.com/spspspspspspspspspspsp/
[close]

let's hashtag bomb him tobey

I will annoy him tomorrow night, ill probably just comment on his photos saying "were any lobsters harmed making this photo"? I got to go to bed soon, classes start back up again tomorrow and i don't want a bunch of notifications right now while im about to go to sleep and people calling me out on there and thinking i backed down. I need to be well rested for this

GOKU

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 113
« Reply #406 on: January 18, 2016, 09:36:39 PM »
" Sorry, this page isn't available.

The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed. Go back to Instagram. "

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #407 on: January 18, 2016, 10:11:34 PM »

Is your entire argument here that being a vegan makes you stupid? You openly admit you don't fucking understand my argument, then argue back as if your ignorance is a valid response.

Eat some fucking fish and try reading it again. Your brain doesn't fucking work.

I'm pretty sure I talked to your first 3 points (at length), the last one about computers and stuff was just all over the shop.
So hunters suck because they cause suffering without eating the final product but that suffering is justified when you eat it?
Sure, many would agree with you there but from an animal rights perspective you're not attacking the root of the problem.
Your posts remind me of tracer though so I don't have much to work with...

But good god man, you are so goddamn insufferable, pompous, and fucking preachy that it makes it hard for me to not want to hate you. In pretty much every thread I've seen you in, you bring up the suffering of animals or your veganism SOMEHOW.
Look, I believe animals should not suffer, but eating meat is essential for humans. We're omnivores, we eat both plants and animals. We've been eating meat for hundred of thousands of years, we evolved this way. The vitamin B12 is vital for the normal functioning of the nervous system and brain as well as formation of blood. It is not found in any plants other than some algae, and it is found in meat, eggs, and fish. Vegans tend to have a deficiency in B12, which leads to a smaller brain, dementia, anemia, and impaired brain function. (which may explain your ramblings)
It is disgusting how conventionally raised animals are treated, which is why I buy grass fed meats (which are healthier than processed meat or meat that comes from conventional farms). At least then I'm aware they had a better life than their cousin that's in a feedlot farm.

1. gee thanks ::) look, it's not like I'm running into GIND threads and shouting VEGAN! at people. This thread is about getting cut about the treatment of an animals (actually it's about a lobster); if I was going to discuss the topic at length wouldn't this be the thread to do so in?
2. yeah, the b12 argument is one I'm well aware of it as it gets brought up every.single.time you talk to anyone about this topic. super otaku addressed it with his nutritional yeast post (it would be wise to also supplement on top of that too) but you do realize a) the only reason you get b12 from animals is because they ingest it from the soil (i.e. it's not some super nutrient only found in animal products like many people believe) and b) tonnes of people that eat animal products also have b12 deficiencies too. Go to your local supermarket, all of those supplements aren't there just for less than 2% of the population, the majority of them are aimed at people with shitty diets that have no clue about how nutrition works. b12 deficiencies are not to be fucked with though hence I don't fuck with them. http://www.iherb.com/Pure-Vegan-B-12-Spray-500-mcg-1-fl-oz/17795 costs $16 and gives 500 mcg a hit which is what? 8000x your daily needs :o
3. Good! That's a start. Look I don't think the whole word will ever go vegan, we do what we can do. You buy grass fed, I don't eat animals. I don't see how I'm being preachy in this thread though. Monty and I were simply having a discussion about the issue at hand and I don't thing I was below the belt in any of my responses, nor was I screaming for some sort of veganXreich-inspired cleansing of the earth from all meat eating humans...
*shrugs*

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #408 on: January 18, 2016, 10:20:36 PM »

You can live a fully healthy life as a vegan or vegetarian.. It does however take quite a lot of work and knowledge to be able to get everything you need, including B12 which you can get from other sources than red meat. Most people apparently fail at this, probably cause they suck at research and/or cooking.

This is true with most "diets" actually; most people have no idea about nutrition hence why we have isles of vitamins in our "health food" shops

What bothers me, especially now after a new year, are all these "OMG I'M VEGAN/VEGETARIAN".I don't give a shit. Just like I don't care if you're gay, straight, bi or an attack helicopter. I don't give a shit so stop telling me at every single chance you get. The world doesn't revolve around you... At the same time, the hating on people who are vegetarians or vegans because they don't eat X or Y is fucking regular as well. If they won't buy that delicious steak in front of you, that's a good thing for you.

Then just say that you don't give a shit. Personally I'm fine with that as an excuse, it's actually one of the better one out there. If you don't give a shit though why chime in on a thread that is specifically talking about the issue. No one forced you to read said thread, nor did we specifically ask for your opinion. Not that I really mind either way but if there was a bacon thread I doubt I would even go anywhere near it. Look in the food thread ... sure I post in there sometimes but it's not like I'm chasing meat eaters around in there trying to vilify them or anything

To each their own

apparently not...

Some of you guys have done stuff , but the majority just wanna shit on Powers without really doing something

Keep us posted mate

Henchman

• Rep: -3
« Reply #409 on: January 18, 2016, 10:27:37 PM »
Expand Quote

Is your entire argument here that being a vegan makes you stupid? You openly admit you don't fucking understand my argument, then argue back as if your ignorance is a valid response.

Eat some fucking fish and try reading it again. Your brain doesn't fucking work.
[close]

I'm pretty sure I talked to your first 3 points (at length), the last one about computers and stuff was just all over the shop.
So hunters suck because they cause suffering without eating the final product but that suffering is justified when you eat it?
Sure, many would agree with you there but from an animal rights perspective you're not attacking the root of the problem.

Expand Quote
But good god man, you are so goddamn insufferable, pompous, and fucking preachy that it makes it hard for me to not want to hate you. In pretty much every thread I've seen you in, you bring up the suffering of animals or your veganism SOMEHOW.
Look, I believe animals should not suffer, but eating meat is essential for humans. We're omnivores, we eat both plants and animals. We've been eating meat for hundred of thousands of years, we evolved this way. The vitamin B12 is vital for the normal functioning of the nervous system and brain as well as formation of blood. It is not found in any plants other than some algae, and it is found in meat, eggs, and fish. Vegans tend to have a deficiency in B12, which leads to a smaller brain, dementia, anemia, and impaired brain function. (which may explain your ramblings)
It is disgusting how conventionally raised animals are treated, which is why I buy grass fed meats (which are healthier than processed meat or meat that comes from conventional farms). At least then I'm aware they had a better life than their cousin that's in a feedlot farm.
[close]

1. gee thanks ::) look, it's not like I'm running into GIND threads and shouting VEGAN! at people. This thread is about getting cut about the treatment of an animals (actually it's about a lobster); if I was going to discuss the topic at length wouldn't this be the thread to do so in?
2. yeah, the b12 argument is one I'm well aware of it as it gets brought up every.single.time you talk to anyone about this topic. super otaku addressed it with his nutritional yeast post (it would be wise to also supplement on top of that too) but you do realize a) the only reason you get b12 from animals is because they ingest it from the soil (i.e. it's not some super nutrient only found in animal products like many people believe) and b) tonnes of people that eat animal products also have b12 deficiencies too. Go to your local supermarket, all of those supplements aren't there just for less than 2% of the population, the majority of them are aimed at people with shitty diets that have no clue about how nutrition works. b12 deficiencies are not to be fucked with though hence I don't fuck with them. http://www.iherb.com/Pure-Vegan-B-12-Spray-500-mcg-1-fl-oz/17795 costs $16 and gives 500 mcg a hit which is what? 8000x your daily needs :o
3. Good! That's a start. Look I don't think the whole word will ever go vegan, we do what we can do. You buy grass fed, I don't eat animals. I don't see how I'm being preachy in this thread though. Monty and I were simply having a discussion about the issue at hand and I don't thing I was below the belt in any of my responses, nor was I screaming for some sort of veganXreich-inspired cleansing of the earth from all meat eating humans...
*shrugs*

I would like to apologize for that post, I was goin through a lot shit (still am) so I was on edge/being a general dick, and chose to lash out at ya. It wasn't justified in the slightest. So, sorry if it means anything. But yeah, I get what you're saying and respect your choices and lifestyle. Nutrition is super important, I just wish people had more of a grasp on how much it affects you. It's not exactly something they teach you in school. And if someones parents aren't educated in it, its a vicious circle.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2016, 10:31:49 PM by Henchman »

Malcolm Sex

• Rep: -91
« Reply #410 on: January 19, 2016, 12:12:03 AM »
Look whos back on the gram

https://www.instagram.com/spspspspspspspspspspsp/

His first post is him saying 'I could get away with murder'

Dark Knight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 363
« Reply #411 on: January 19, 2016, 07:28:13 AM »

Schmaltz

• Rep: -55
« Reply #412 on: January 19, 2016, 08:41:02 AM »
PETA got back to me and said they were still looking into it .  Ill write back and see if they got a police report on it

I havent got a reply from that METRO reporter yet , so ill keep waiting

For the people complaining about this thread has no updates and has gone lame and boring . Who have you guys emailed and sent complaints to ?  have you guys been spamming palace and supreme emails ? instagrams and twitters ?

Where are those complaints to the police department ??

snitch

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3287
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #413 on: January 20, 2016, 01:41:43 PM »
Expand Quote
Prawn, you best protect ya neck.

[close]

"perpendicular to they soy"

"We stand bold bok choy"

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -392
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #414 on: January 20, 2016, 02:21:20 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

"We stand bold bok choy"

" animal fur may not be wore"
"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

Xtal

« Reply #415 on: January 20, 2016, 03:33:15 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

"We stand bold bok choy"

[close]

"crispy clean no meat, baby!"

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #416 on: January 20, 2016, 05:29:18 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

"We stand bold bok choy"

[close]

[close]

"Yo, chill with the meat rack, black we don't need that
It's ten o'clock hoe, where the fuck your seaweed at
Feelin mad hostile, ran the apostle
Flowin like Freelee when I speaks the gospel

Xtal

« Reply #417 on: January 20, 2016, 05:50:37 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

"We stand bold bok choy"

[close]

[close]

[close]

"Yo, chill with the meat rack, black we don't need that
It's ten o'clock hoe, where the fuck your seaweed at
Feelin mad hostile, ran the apostle
Flowin like Freelee when I speaks the gospel

"yo, you know lobster causes delirium? ...serious delirium."

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -937
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #418 on: January 21, 2016, 02:07:53 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Expand Quote
[close]

*shrugs*
The computer one isn't all over the shop, you are very fucking stupid and don't understand the point.

My point is, you are NOWHERE near perfect or perfectly moral. You taking a stand telling people they should live their lives and where they should sacrifice for the sake of a moral cause or crusade that YOU have decided to undertake is ridiculous. Different people have different values and choose to make different sacrifices for the common good. You do not sacrifice every luxury for the common good, the fact that you are typing on a computer means in some areas, such as animal rights, you are willing to make a sacrifice. In other cases, like the rights of African children, you clearly don't give a shit. Therefore, you have no fucking right to tell people that they need to make the same sacrifices as you do, or to judge them for not making such sacrifices.
For ANOTHER example- I work a job in a cause-focused not-for-profit, infamously underpaid profession. I would not feel right working in the for profit sector. I'd feel like I was taking part in exploitation (the way you feel when you eat meat) if I was working in the Capitalist sector. However, I have a lot of friends who do work in the for profit sector. They don't do it because they always dreamed of exploiting people, but for a variety of other reasons. Rather than talking down to them and telling them that they are bad people for not having a job similar to mine, I just rest a little easier knowing that I am doing my part to create the world I wish to live in.

I bet you still don't fucking get it....sigh.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

BacksideWallride

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -30
« Reply #419 on: January 21, 2016, 02:26:57 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote