Author Topic: The follow-up: Mariano and Koston talk "Numbers" (Thrasher)  (Read 7433 times)

Slappydarkslide

Re: The follow-up: Mariano and Koston talk "Numbers" (Thrasher)
« Reply #60 on: December 09, 2016, 07:15:02 AM »
Quote from: new_york_shitty  link=topic=93575.msg2581289#msg2581289 date=1481234347
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Reading "We're a straight up garbage company" made me feel sick to my stomach
[close]

fixed.
[close]

A+

haha
[close]

AMAZING!!! Hahahahahahaa

Woolfy101

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 0
« Reply #61 on: December 09, 2016, 09:52:03 AM »

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 124
« Reply #62 on: December 09, 2016, 10:09:07 AM »
Expand Quote
Quote from: new_york_shitty  link=topic=93575.msg2581289#msg2581289 date=1481234347
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Reading "We're a straight up garbage company" made me feel sick to my stomach
[close]

fixed.
[close]

A+

haha
[close]

[close]

AMAZING!!! Hahahahahahaa

Can we all stop shit talking on each other and take time to appreciate Iceman's amazing (once again) photoshop skills
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

Fenzadill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
  • lemme get the 4 dollar one
« Reply #63 on: December 09, 2016, 10:37:22 AM »
I have compiled the contemporary poet Enrique Bonnilla's Facebook comments on this interview for the sake of posterity

"I wanna DJ the session to Mariano.

100 percent hip hop.None of that wack pussy shit. In here we kisses in the lips hugs shotguns ass slaps fat blunts and 40's. I think you wanted to pipe this chick and I already raw dogged her and she left that same night. Left that nut deep in the pussy far in the hot cauldron. But you still wet the nugget with the other chick. We both got pussy. ~~Lights blunt~~ Chokes on chronic. The biggest illuminati use lipstick. Red. They sucky dicky. In the gas station bathroom.

Imagine the pop coming back thanks to some cannabis sativa. With all the tricks. I havent smoked in 5-7 years. You know what that means? Imagine 20 variations with extreme pop. A horse. Equestrian again.

Roselle park highschool from the door of the high to the pavement. 15 feet maybe less than 20 of takeoff, I havent seen it maybe the gap is huge but I know the curb is unskatable. Chunky flip Chunky monkey lives again. Across stair sidewalk curb all of it. To the street, with a puff. flipping it called out. lol back to the bank.

When you progress too far in skateboarding, you start hanging out with kids.

Keep it oldschool. Boneless across the channel.

I like Numbers. But guess what skateboarding is limited with differentiation. You need new product new customer. Im scratching this shit for you, you only hear this shit once. Tonight. We not pre 1980 im 2020.

I could bring 1 book or 40 books. You decide.

~Starts Playing Music~

Numbers does what they wish that they dream. want but somebody has to die. that inside feeling that something is dead mischievous. Fuck the fish, died, no food. Flushed it. That gut feeling rumble fuck cant eat dry mouth dark black eyes like mike tyson, and your coasting even to the FBI. Its what makes you say no. or now. no traces no leads no information no metadata dead. When I was a rookie with an ounce of pot in my room my step dad cleaned a gut knife with water with blood on it. Coast with it. Let that drift that deep in your console. He wasnt cooking any meat he just got home. The blood went down the drain. There was pot missing, and two phillie blunts on the table. all of it at the same time, and a huge graffiti of KING. with grass underneath the K and the G. The pot was mine. He stayed home that day I wonder what he did.

That man is dead. Kicking straight to him kickflip and landing on his belly I remember he caught me. Baby blue outfit and when I was walking down 8th street miami and himself or his clone grafittied SEM I was swapping a window or something, aids sign backwards open underneath the name star six lines. In baby blue. I saw him tag it. It was my step dad. Im looking at him do it RIGHT NOW. Young Bad Mofoker. Forever Young. You could see a row of 60 students in highschool or college, the only motherfucker with sunglasses leaned over resting on his knees was him. I was tagging hella fucking hard before getting to miami. I was fucking raw dogging chicks and getting cleaned off graffiti paint by them with thinner brillo scrub and sponges lestoil baths, smurfing. Hard smurfing, not the typical paint, michaelangelo roof covered in paint. The next level. Miami got my game exponential another new alias out of nowhere like fuck it. I met playas pimps hustlers killers guns daddy funk me serving the whole shit. Fucking new pussy and making the neighbor hear the moans. Fucking 4 chicks on the same week hours in between game at 1 billion. Call chick 1 come home, leaves call chick 2 come thru now, chick 2 leaves the third one is the late night you coming? when you doing this. So fucking hot. Dimes. good dick suckers and dimes. when you coming thru. She was loud. Too loud if you ask me. Four dimes two good dick suckers. Perfect tits perfect ass.

Who do you think I am. When the board gyrates excessively under your feet and it aint a drill or a fantasy.

im not lying for 2 good dick suckers ratio to 5 dimes. 10/10 hottest broads. Then during that same time as an xtreme gigolo a chick overseas a plane ride away says, im pregnant, lol, im toasted baked,"wat you want me to do about it" lmao. My mind going " did I fuck you 8 months ago" lol. I dont think so lol

I had a crocodile in my backyard.

They used to go straight to the bed."

-Enrique Bonnilla, 2016.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2016, 10:39:39 AM by Fenzadill »
example. i cant cast a spelll or love potion on a girl and she falls total in love for me
but i can show a girl my tv youtube clip on my or her phone. but there's a difference ok

himlor

• Rep: 18
« Reply #64 on: December 09, 2016, 10:50:26 AM »
I have compiled the contemporary poet Enrique Bonnilla's Facebook comments on this interview for the sake of posterity

"I wanna DJ the session to Mariano.

100 percent hip hop.None of that wack pussy shit. In here we kisses in the lips hugs shotguns ass slaps fat blunts and 40's. I think you wanted to pipe this chick and I already raw dogged her and she left that same night. Left that nut deep in the pussy far in the hot cauldron. But you still wet the nugget with the other chick. We both got pussy. ~~Lights blunt~~ Chokes on chronic. The biggest illuminati use lipstick. Red. They sucky dicky. In the gas station bathroom.

Imagine the pop coming back thanks to some cannabis sativa. With all the tricks. I havent smoked in 5-7 years. You know what that means? Imagine 20 variations with extreme pop. A horse. Equestrian again.

Roselle park highschool from the door of the high to the pavement. 15 feet maybe less than 20 of takeoff, I havent seen it maybe the gap is huge but I know the curb is unskatable. Chunky flip Chunky monkey lives again. Across stair sidewalk curb all of it. To the street, with a puff. flipping it called out. lol back to the bank.

Keep it oldschool. Boneless across the channel.

I like Numbers. But guess what skateboarding is limited with differentiation. You need new product new customer. Im scratching this shit for you, you only hear this shit once. Tonight. We not pre 1980 im 2020.

I could bring 1 book or 40 books. You decide.

~Starts Playing Music~

Numbers does what they wish that they dream. want but somebody has to die. that inside feeling that something is dead mischievous. Fuck the fish, died, no food. Flushed it. That gut feeling rumble fuck cant eat dry mouth dark black eyes like mike tyson, and your coasting even to the FBI. Its what makes you say no. or now. no traces no leads no information no metadata dead. When I was a rookie with an ounce of pot in my room my step dad cleaned a gut knife with water with blood on it. Coast with it. Let that drift that deep in your console. He wasnt cooking any meat he just got home. The blood went down the drain. There was pot missing, and two phillie blunts on the table. all of it at the same time, and a huge graffiti of KING. with grass underneath the K and the G. The pot was mine. He stayed home that day I wonder what he did.

That man is dead. Kicking straight to him kickflip and landing on his belly I remember he caught me. Baby blue outfit and when I was walking down 8th street miami and himself or his clone grafittied SEM I was swapping a window or something, aids sign backwards open underneath the name star six lines. In baby blue. I saw him tag it. It was my step dad. Im looking at him do it RIGHT NOW. Young Bad Mofoker. Forever Young. You could see a row of 60 students in highschool or college, the only motherfucker with sunglasses leaned over resting on his knees was him. I was tagging hella fucking hard before getting to miami. I was fucking raw dogging chicks and getting cleaned off graffiti paint by them with thinner brillo scrub and sponges lestoil baths, smurfing. Hard smurfing, not the typical paint, michaelangelo roof covered in paint. The next level. Miami got my game exponential another new alias out of nowhere like fuck it. I met playas pimps hustlers killers guns daddy funk me serving the whole shit. Fucking new pussy and making the neighbor hear the moans. Fucking 4 chicks on the same week hours in between game at 1 billion. Call chick 1 come home, leaves call chick 2 come thru now, chick 2 leaves the third one is the late night you coming? when you doing this. So fucking hot. Dimes. good dick suckers and dimes. when you coming thru. She was loud. Too loud if you ask me. Four dimes two good dick suckers. Perfect tits perfect ass.

Who do you think I am. When the board gyrates excessively under your feet and it aint a drill or a fantasy.

im not lying for 2 good dick suckers ratio to 5 dimes. 10/10 hottest broads. Then during that same time as an xtreme gigolo a chick overseas a plane ride away says, im pregnant, lol, im toasted baked,"wat you want me to do about it" lmao. My mind going " did I fuck you 8 months ago" lol. I dont think so lol

I had a crocodile in my backyard.

They used to go straight to the bed."

-Enrique Bonnilla, 2016.

acidrap..?

Slappydarkslide

« Reply #65 on: December 09, 2016, 11:03:12 AM »
Enrique Bonilla is hilarious in a really really dumb way....

Johnny Rad

• Rep: 13
« Reply #66 on: December 09, 2016, 11:10:32 AM »

Enrique drops a nugget of genius in the middle of what reads like something scratched into the wall of an insane asylum.
I also saw him snake a kid with cancer once for some go fund me or some shit.

allucanfree4all

• Rep: 3
« Reply #67 on: December 09, 2016, 01:48:05 PM »

BacksideWallride

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -30
« Reply #68 on: December 09, 2016, 03:00:08 PM »