Author Topic: 4PLAY - Shawn Powers, Jason Byoun, Lil Nice Girl, Greg Hubert, Matt Mooney  (Read 7727 times)

midnitecruiser

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -66
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2016, 09:54:28 AM by midnitecruiser »

SkateStains

• Rep: -8
I'm surprised Shawn Powers can read... ???
Bryan "Slash" Cranston

Pauly Walnuts

• Rep: -5
SP reminds me of those kids that volunteer to read, but are total shit at reading and just sound unsure of themselves :'(. Thank God I only had to deal with that shit until 4th grade and then I got bumped up.
"I told you a long time ago you fucking little monkey not to fuck me"-Alejandro Sosa

nowell

• Rep: -153
these dudes are on the cutting edge man

skateohio

• Rep: 18
FYI: to embed video just paste link,

e.g.,
http://vimeo.com/video/152782282
« Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 07:39:58 PM by skateohio »

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1355
SP reminds me of those kids that volunteer to read, but are total shit at reading and just sound unsure of themselves :'(. Thank God I only had to deal with that shit until 4th grade and then I got bumped up.

bluntstofakie

• Rep: -4
Atleast there was some jason byoun footage. Someone make a jason byoun backpack footage compilation.
was that switch ollie in a turban at 1:18 ?.....trend watch

shark tits

cadalack ron was sposedta review this video, he took the easy way out!

Pauly Walnuts

• Rep: -5
Expand Quote
[close]

http://wifflegif.com/gifs/263960-player-haters-ball-chappelles-show-gif
"I told you a long time ago you fucking little monkey not to fuck me"-Alejandro Sosa

Zurg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
that flocka gif also summed up how i felt watching that. still back them trying something even if it wasnt for me

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
Re: 4PLAY - Shawn Powers, Jason Byoun, Lil Nice Girl, Greg Hubert, Matt Mooney
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2016, 07:08:10 PM »
Wait, you guys actually watched the whole thing? I'm stuck inside all day with a blizzard and couldn't even get past 3 minutes of this dudes video. I honestly thought my time was better even though im doing nothing

mds

• Rep: 3
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2016, 02:58:50 AM »
This was good

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1474
  • Illusion Flip
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2016, 04:47:12 AM »
It gave me late onset downs syndrome.

WeirdBeach

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 14
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2016, 05:05:03 AM »
Lil Nice Girl rips.

Coastal Fever

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 495
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2016, 07:56:25 AM »
No idea how that guy with the long hair, highlighter grip and shoes isn't fully hooked up and have a pro model in the works.. He's the perfect combination of style, tech and gnar.  He should be held up there with Ishod, Nyjah, and the rest of the greats who can seemingly do whatever they want on a board.

wildbillhiccup

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -78
  • JACKASS
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2016, 09:20:00 AM »
No idea how that guy with the long hair, highlighter grip and shoes isn't fully hooked up and have a pro model in the works.. He's the perfect combination of style, tech and gnar.  He should be held up there with Ishod, Nyjah, and the rest of the greats who can seemingly do whatever they want on a board.
agreed the 5050 360 shuv was groundbreaking

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2016, 09:43:00 AM »
^ Yah maybe not but I liked watching that dude, he did lots of good shit, imo.
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

midnitecruiser

« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2016, 09:49:20 AM »
cadalack ron was sposedta review this video, he took the easy way out!
what's up with cadalack ron?

teekayhitya

• Rep: -30
« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2016, 09:52:46 AM »
Hell yeah lil nice girl

midnitecruiser

« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2016, 09:53:21 AM »
Expand Quote
No idea how that guy with the long hair, highlighter grip and shoes isn't fully hooked up and have a pro model in the works.. He's the perfect combination of style, tech and gnar.� He should be held up there with Ishod, Nyjah, and the rest of the greats who can seemingly do whatever they want on a board.
[close]

Thank you bros. I am Galen DeKemper. I made this video 4PLAY. I write and sell Dollar Stories too, so you buy some of those and I keep sponsoring myself and always saluting the homie hookups. onedollarstories.bigcartel.com @dollarstories

bluntstofakie

« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2016, 10:51:35 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
No idea how that guy with the long hair, highlighter grip and shoes isn't fully hooked up and have a pro model in the works.. He's the perfect combination of style, tech and gnar.� He should be held up there with Ishod, Nyjah, and the rest of the greats who can seemingly do whatever they want on a board.
[close]
[close]

Thank you bros. I am Galen DeKemper. I made this video 4PLAY. I write and sell Dollar Stories too, so you buy some of those and I keep sponsoring myself and always saluting the homie hookups. onedollarstories.bigcartel.com @dollarstories
[close]

Would be cool if you used some of the money from your buck books to replace that barber shop sign you filmed Shawn destroying a few weeks ago:

Get over it. Do you bring paint with you on every session and repaint the ledges you skate?

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2016, 11:13:57 AM »
^Lol because thats the same thing, skating a ledge and destroying a barber shop sign and throwing it out onto the street to show how cool your are. They go hand to hand

bluntstofakie

« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2016, 11:23:11 AM »
^Lol because thats the same thing, skating a ledge and destroying a barber shop sign and throwing it out onto the street to show how cool your are. They go hand to hand
Vanaldism is vandalism tobey. Someone that's never skated before could say the same thing about grinding a ledge. "Officer, there's a kid here destroying my ledge, and his friend is videotaping it to show everyone how cool they are."

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2016, 11:24:01 AM »
^ Yeah and you see why people think that now right? Because we have dudes like Prawn actually destroying property to show hes a bad boy

bluntstofakie

« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2016, 11:47:22 AM »
^ Yeah and you see why people think that now right? Because we have dudes like Prawn actually destroying property to show hes a bad boy
I definitely do not condone that type of needless destruction that does nothing but blow the spot up. I just hate these people bitching about it like they're going to change anything. That kid in particular. Telling dude to take his dollar stories money to replace something he didn't even break is the dumbest thing ever. That'd be like telling the filmer to fix a ledge that the skater fucked up. Also in my opinion vandalism is either all or nothing. You can't bitch about breaking the barber pole if you skate ledges. I Know you can argue that skating a ledge is more fun that smashing a barber pole thus making it justifiable. How do you know that s p doesn't have more fun killing lobsters and shit than skating?

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2016, 11:50:09 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I definitely do not condone that type of needless destruction that does nothing but blow the spot up. I just hate these people bitching about it like they're going to change anything. That kid in particular. Telling dude to take his dollar stories money to replace something he didn't even break is the dumbest thing ever. That'd be like telling the filmer to fix a ledge that the skater fucked up. Also in my opinion vandalism is either all or nothing. You can't bitch about breaking the barber pole if you skate ledges. I Know you can argue that skating a ledge is more fun that smashing a barber pole thus making it justifiable. How do you know that s p doesn't have more fun killing lobsters and shit than skating?

Then he should stop skating and do exactly that instead of news coverage of him breaking shit and him being labeled as a skateboarder which makes everyone else in the world that doesn't skate look at skateboarders as assholes

midnitecruiser

« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2016, 12:57:46 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

Would be cool if you used some of the money from your buck books to replace that barber shop sign you filmed Shawn destroying a few weeks ago:

While I appreciate your concern for the small business owners of Chinatown and your photographic memory, your suggestion has no merit. That was our barber shop sign. We didn't actually pull it down from a barber shop, we just made it look like that. So carry on.

bluntstofakie

« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2016, 01:09:55 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Then he should stop skating and do exactly that instead of news coverage of him breaking shit and him being labeled as a skateboarder which makes everyone else in the world that doesn't skate look at skateboarders as assholes
If kids on here didn't make such a big deal out of it and report it to authorities and shit, it never would have gone public. The world already sees skateboards as assholes because they are. Remember that gx1000 edit in japan? It was over the top disrespectful to the locals

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65504
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2016, 01:13:10 PM »
That guy really shouldn't try to read. It's just too emotional. Never heard Janet and John read with such passion.
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

"Sorry 360 frip, you are banned from using this forum!" HATE

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2016, 01:23:02 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
If kids on here didn't make such a big deal out of it and report it to authorities and shit, it never would have gone public. The world already sees skateboards as assholes because they are. Remember that gx1000 edit in japan? It was over the top disrespectful to the locals

I'm guessing you're one of Prawn's friend and are such a bad boy like him because NO, majority of skateboarders aren't assholes. Also im pretty sure the gx1000 dudes never destroyed someones small business, unlike Prawn who broke a glass tank and then completely fucked up their merchandise