Author Topic: 4PLAY - Shawn Powers, Jason Byoun, Lil Nice Girl, Greg Hubert, Matt Mooney  (Read 7728 times)

Silky Johnson

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1355
Re: 4PLAY - Shawn Powers, Jason Byoun, Lil Nice Girl, Greg Hubert, Matt Mooney
« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2016, 01:27:48 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
No idea how that guy with the long hair, highlighter grip and shoes isn't fully hooked up and have a pro model in the works.. He's the perfect combination of style, tech and gnar.� He should be held up there with Ishod, Nyjah, and the rest of the greats who can seemingly do whatever they want on a board.
[close]
agreed the 5050 360 shuv was groundbreaking
[close]

Thank you bros. I am Galen DeKemper. I made this video 4PLAY. I write and sell Dollar Stories too, so you buy some of those and I keep sponsoring myself and always saluting the homie hookups. onedollarstories.bigcartel.com @dollarstories
[close]

Would be cool if you used some of the money from your buck books to replace that barber shop sign you filmed Shawn destroying a few weeks ago:

[close]

While I appreciate your concern for the small business owners of Chinatown and your photographic memory, your suggestion has no merit. That was our barber shop sign. We didn't actually pull it down from a barber shop, we just made it look like that. So carry on.
That's even lamer

EXTRA SPICY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 323
  • Low Scovilles
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2016, 01:39:26 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
No idea how that guy with the long hair, highlighter grip and shoes isn't fully hooked up and have a pro model in the works.. He's the perfect combination of style, tech and gnar.� He should be held up there with Ishod, Nyjah, and the rest of the greats who can seemingly do whatever they want on a board.
[close]
[close]

Thank you bros. I am Galen DeKemper. I made this video 4PLAY. I write and sell Dollar Stories too, so you buy some of those and I keep sponsoring myself and always saluting the homie hookups. onedollarstories.bigcartel.com @dollarstories
[close]

Would be cool if you used some of the money from your buck books to replace that barber shop sign you filmed Shawn destroying a few weeks ago:

[close]

While I appreciate your concern for the small business owners of Chinatown and your photographic memory, your suggestion has no merit. That was our barber shop sign. We didn't actually pull it down from a barber shop, we just made it look like that. So carry on.
[close]
That's even lamer

Just kidding. It is hyper gay both ways.
We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.

wario

• Rep: 60
« Reply #32 on: January 24, 2016, 05:32:03 PM »
These videos make me embarrassed to live in NYC

too much

« Reply #33 on: January 24, 2016, 05:51:26 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
That's even lamer
[close]

Damn I fucking lol'd!

The dude arguing vandalism is vandalism I was curious and googled it, and no actually when you're charged, it's not usually specifically vandalism it's a more specific term that pertains to the crime, like malicious mischief, etc...Pretty sure most states treat skateboarding tickets the same as parking tickets...no way you are going to get charged a felony for skateboarding.

Damn the filmer is in the thread saying the fucking barber shop pole was a prop? That is really fucking lame...this crew just can't get it figured out...

FROST YOUR TIPS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -56
  • Alex Olson's Personal Stylist
« Reply #34 on: January 24, 2016, 05:52:06 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

He's being sarcastic man. That dude's style and tricks are absolute dog shit.

Also the breaking shit is fucking lame. There is a huge difference between skating and ledge and smashing a sign. Anyone that fails to see that is a total moron.

shark tits

« Reply #35 on: January 24, 2016, 06:18:54 PM »
cadalack ron committed suicide. i was just being facetious. i stole that joke from an old friar's club roast from the 90s. dude goes to janeane garofalo 'your last movie was so bad that siskel and ebert were sposedta review it, siskel took the easy way out'.
[siskel died of cancer]
i didn't think it was that terrible. i watch all your films once. just once.
[^johnny dangerously]

Madam, I'm Adam

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1359
« Reply #36 on: January 24, 2016, 10:52:35 PM »
That was our barber shop sign. We didn't actually pull it down from a barber shop, we just made it look like that.

midnitecruiser

• Rep: -66
« Reply #37 on: January 25, 2016, 12:01:39 AM »
cadalack ron committed suicide. i was just being facetious. i stole that joke from an old friar's club roast from the 90s. dude goes to janeane garofalo 'your last movie was so bad that siskel and ebert were sposedta review it, siskel took the easy way out'.
[siskel died of cancer]
i didn't think it was that terrible. i watch all your films once. just once.
[^johnny dangerously]

Thank you for introducing me to Cadalack Ron. I'm sorry he missed his chance to review 4PLAY too. Thank you for watching through. I'll keep posting videos as I release so you can stay in the loop.

Unbridled Technical Precision

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -329
  • C.H.Z.
« Reply #38 on: January 25, 2016, 09:46:55 AM »
I must say I admire your optimism and balls in the midst of getting absolutely shit on by the boards.

But your video is bad, and you should feel bad

Hannity

« Reply #39 on: January 25, 2016, 10:03:52 AM »
Atleast there was some jason byoun footage. Someone make a jason byoun backpack footage compilation.
i second this motion.

Brandon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 291
« Reply #40 on: January 25, 2016, 11:51:37 AM »
Expand Quote
That was our barber shop sign. We didn't actually pull it down from a barber shop, we just made it look like that.
[close]

i love this

CHANCHO

• Rep: -25
  • IAMIYAM
« Reply #41 on: January 25, 2016, 12:29:57 PM »
your videos are horrible, and you should feel ashamed

tangar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 64
  • THINK LESS
« Reply #42 on: January 26, 2016, 02:19:43 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
^ Yeah and you see why people think that now right? Because we have dudes like Prawn actually destroying property to show hes a bad boy
[close]
I definitely do not condone that type of needless destruction that does nothing but blow the spot up. I just hate these people bitching about it like they're going to change anything. That kid in particular. Telling dude to take his dollar stories money to replace something he didn't even break is the dumbest thing ever. That'd be like telling the filmer to fix a ledge that the skater fucked up. Also in my opinion vandalism is either all or nothing. You can't bitch about breaking the barber pole if you skate ledges. I Know you can argue that skating a ledge is more fun that smashing a barber pole thus making it justifiable. How do you know that s p doesn't have more fun killing lobsters and shit than skating?
[close]

Then he should stop skating and do exactly that instead of news coverage of him breaking shit and him being labeled as a skateboarder which makes everyone else in the world that doesn't skate look at skateboarders as assholes
[close]
If kids on here didn't make such a big deal out of it and report it to authorities and shit, it never would have gone public. The world already sees skateboards as assholes because they are. Remember that gx1000 edit in japan? It was over the top disrespectful to the locals
whoa whoa whoa, the gx1000 guys are good at skating so lets not compare apples to pieces of shit.
Man the long board truck thing killed indy for me. I was willing to set aside the racism, but long boarding, gtfo... - DH

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 77
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #43 on: January 26, 2016, 05:08:58 PM »

FUCK :D Dying here...

also, should have skated to this:
B-52's Rock Lobster

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

midnitecruiser

• Rep: -66
« Reply #44 on: January 26, 2016, 06:38:21 PM »
I must say I admire your optimism and balls in the midst of getting absolutely shit on by the boards.

Thank you for your admiration, though speaking doesn't take any real courage since I take my cue from the streets rather than the boards' approval, though I do read and take every comment, which is not all hate btw, to heart, so keep it coming. I put this video up as a favor to you. I think my dreams are maybe too big for you.. I am pleased with this beautiful video and wish you had the spirit to enjoy such an triumphant work.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #45 on: January 26, 2016, 06:39:42 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Thank you for your admiration, though speaking doesn't take any real courage since I take my cue from the streets rather than the boards' approval, though I do read and take every comment, which is not all hate btw, to heart, so keep it coming. I put this video up as a favor to you. I think my dreams are maybe too big for you.. I am pleased with this beautiful video and wish you had the spirit to enjoy such an triumphant work.

No more favors please

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 77
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

Custom skater

• Rep: -80
« Reply #47 on: January 26, 2016, 10:55:23 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I got one question for you though.

Is it true shawn powers is in jail?