Author Topic: New Balance # containment thread  (Read 91772 times)

Fifty8mm

• Rep: -1
Re: New Balance # containment thread
« Reply #900 on: September 12, 2018, 12:07:25 AM »

RossDailey

« Reply #901 on: September 12, 2018, 12:48:32 AM »
Hope this is available beyond the Asia market.

I swore I'd snag a pair of skateable 574's if they ever came out, even before Numeric was a "thing".

rothdigga

• Rep: 63
« Reply #902 on: September 13, 2018, 05:31:49 AM »

I swore I'd snag a pair of skateable 574's if they ever came out, even before Numeric was a "thing".

If you mean that you're looking for them in the US...yes, I bought stock of those to sell to shops here in the US.  Too good of a colorway to pass up...I used to wear that colorway religiously when I rode for Airwalk.

pointandclick

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 55
« Reply #903 on: September 13, 2018, 02:55:33 PM »

If you mean that you're looking for them in the US...yes, I bought stock of those to sell to shops here in the US.  Too good of a colorway to pass up...I used to wear that colorway religiously when I rode for Airwalk.
no canada?

RossDailey

« Reply #904 on: September 13, 2018, 11:22:58 PM »

Thanks Roth,

Only reason I assumed that it could possibly be the Asia market only is the Hong Kong location of the shop.

Hope Furnace or LB Skate gets a few pairs.