Author Topic: Paper Mario N64  (Read 1261 times)

jomeara1

Paper Mario N64
« on: February 02, 2016, 11:58:40 AM »
Found my old N64 over the weekend with this game in it.  One of the best N64 games I ever played without a doubt.  So stoked that it still works too.  Anyone else ever play this??  If not I highly recommend it if you ever find it somewhere and decide to dust off the ol' 64. 

Monty Burns

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • Release the hounds
Re: Paper Mario N64
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2016, 03:22:40 PM »
Found my old N64 over the weekend with this game in it.  One of the best N64 games I ever played without a doubt.  So stoked that it still works too.  Anyone else ever play this??  If not I highly recommend it if you ever find it somewhere and decide to dust off the ol' 64. 

I do play it now and then on a n64 emulator for the PC , hope to get the old NES , SNES , N64 and gamecube consoles later this summer

Mega Man for days SOOOOON

jomeara1

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2016, 07:14:38 AM »
^Nice lol I found goldeneye too.  Played a couple missions last night and put the big head cheat on lol.  Brings me wayy back

Monty Burns

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2016, 07:00:31 AM »
yeah as far as I know you can port the emulators for NES , SNES , N64 and gamecube to xbox 360

But they are making new consoles which you can just play those on and you can still get old used and new Nintendo consoles

Looking back I regret throwing away and selling my consoles but I guess I can make it up get them again

childhood

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 663
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2016, 10:58:50 PM »
  Yeah I'm real glad I still have a n64. Perfect Dark co-op is so much fun with friends, and ahead of its time, i think. You can get emulators/re-releases of all the classic games, but it's still super fun playing 1080 or Wave Race with a crew of people, with those big clunky controllers.

Just grabbed a copy of this too, which is super fun/nostalgic. I used to always rent it first day of summer break for like 3 years straight.

I still got a ps2 tucked away, with like Ico, Final Fantasy vii & viii, metal gear solid, and like Tekken 3.
Still wishin I held on to the Genesis though.