Author Topic: Lakai staple  (Read 2591 times)

lk130

• Topic and Post Probation
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -829
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Lakai staple
« on: February 08, 2016, 09:54:53 AM »
Who's getting a pair on the re release? It was in their regular line up until about 06 or so. .

I like the solid colourways they decided to come with, my feeling for Xlk is also really close. The shoe retains alot of shape and has awesome come with insoles, having a pair of lakais for task shoes(after skating them) I can say they hold up alot on the body
I need Cariuma -Me

yungxmulaxbaby

Wonderful Whizzplank

• Rep: 8
Re: Lakai staple
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2016, 02:17:20 AM »
But, they're not XLK? Most definitely a vulc.
Personally hyped, would prefer a xlk cup, but I like the look of these
Total newbie

nylin

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2016, 02:18:47 AM »
I got a couple pairs. Haven't skated in them yet but the shape is really good.

lk130

• Topic and Post Probation
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -829
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2016, 09:27:27 AM »
I'm feeling them like the new Xlk, haven't tried either yet. The brea model I got by lakai lasted forever
I need Cariuma -Me

yungxmulaxbaby

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 715
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2016, 02:31:00 PM »
I really hope I like these. I have a pair of the Mike Carroll colorway coming in. It's going to be torture as there isn't much point for me to wear mine right when they come as my left foot in a cast currently... plus it'd be very strange breaking the right shoe in and then the left one in separately... It looks like those insoles are Lux-Lite, yeah? Those are really good (for stock insoles, at least). I could definitely see my self holding onto the insole after I decide not to hold onto the shoe anymore.

You'll probably love the XLK, lk130. They're a thin without being too thin flexible cup sole, possibly the best cupsole on the market in my opinion (although, people say really good things about the Suciu's, I don't support adidas or company's similar to them). They have the flex and board feel of something like very broken-in, almost on the verge of being tossed out Figgy's while still providing more support.
Honestly can't say enough good things about Lakai's direction lately.
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1482
  • Illusion Flip
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2016, 06:29:59 AM »
I thought Biebel was on Diamond footwear? Whose colorway is that one really?

one80

• Rep: 14
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2016, 07:06:18 AM »
I thought Biebel was on Diamond footwear? Whose colorway is that one really?

the white suede colorway is now MJ's

childhood

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 663
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2016, 09:00:20 PM »
Gonna have to get a pair, if for no other reson, than how cool that three rail MJ line in the commercial is. Think I'm gonna get the MC ones tho.

This will be my first pair of Lakai's since some Cairo model in 09 (pre-factory changeup), so I'm excited to see how the new ones skate.

micky682

« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2016, 06:05:03 PM »
Anybody skated them? Comfortable? Durable?

IHOP

« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2016, 02:05:39 PM »
I really hope I like these. I have a pair of the Mike Carroll colorway coming in. It's going to be torture as there isn't much point for me to wear mine right when they come as my left foot in a cast currently... plus it'd be very strange breaking the right shoe in and then the left one in separately... It looks like those insoles are Lux-Lite, yeah? Those are really good (for stock insoles, at least). I could definitely see my self holding onto the insole after I decide not to hold onto the shoe anymore.

You'll probably love the XLK, lk130. They're a thin without being too thin flexible cup sole, possibly the best cupsole on the market in my opinion (although, people say really good things about the Suciu's, I don't support adidas or company's similar to them). They have the flex and board feel of something like very broken-in, almost on the verge of being tossed out Figgy's while still providing more support.
Honestly can't say enough good things about Lakai's direction lately.

Uses some stock plastic insole not lux lite:/// im gonna start skating mine soon with the lux lite insole from my slip ons