Author Topic: Dear fourstar...  (Read 13457 times)

GershonSweaty

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -5
    • @_moreinformation avatar image
Dear fourstar...
« on: February 18, 2016, 07:03:36 AM »
You absolutely knocked it out the park by putting on Frank Gerwer.

If possible could you put Barletta fully on and then make them film an intro clip together ?

Kindest regards,

All of skateboarding

shit_for_brains

Re: Dear fourstar...
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2016, 07:42:57 AM »
This is a really good post.

Dengles

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2016, 07:43:38 AM »
Imagine a Frank, Louie, and CK1 video

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3290
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2016, 09:06:29 AM »
Yeah! Do U even lift, bro?

GAY

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2016, 09:22:34 AM »
gay I'm sorry but once again you are out of your element.. you come thru with funny stuff sometimes but a lot of the time you comment JUST TO COMMENT which is fine, free country lmao

i get that frank gerber and louie barletta have personalities (like most people) but they don't skate anything alike... i like em both but theres really no correlation there

It's true. I was just playing around. I definitely wasn't taking a shot at you my friend.

doomstation55

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 865
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • [b]TEAM DOOM MS 2018[/b] avatar image
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2016, 09:28:57 AM »
gay I'm sorry but once again you are out of your element.. you come thru with funny stuff sometimes but a lot of the time you comment JUST TO COMMENT which is fine, free country lmao

i get that frank gerber and louie barletta have personalities (like most people) but they don't skate anything alike... i like em both but theres really no correlation there

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2016, 09:34:27 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

It's true. I was just playing around. I definitely wasn't taking a shot at you my friend.

I liked your comment GAY, it made me chuckle a little

iwishilivedinfinla

« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2016, 09:50:10 AM »
Dear Fourstar,

the quality of all your overpriced clothing is ass.  it pills, and weakens with each wash.  fix this shit, so when i get it all on closeout from excesshype.com for 5 dollars per pair of pants, they don't fall apart on me right away. 

Your pal,
iwshilvdnfinland

P.S.  Put Louie on like Gershonsweaty said

GershonSweaty

• Rep: -5
    • @_moreinformation avatar image
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2016, 10:03:21 AM »
I don't want a clip because they are similar I wanted a clip because they are both great and any excuse to see them skate is a good one. P.S agreed four star clothing is poorly made.

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2016, 10:31:26 AM »
Are people really going

" I would never buy anything from fourstar , but now that Frank Gerwer is on Ill buy stuff from them "

Who on slap has done a 180 ? and is now buying stuff from them based on Gerwer being on the team ?

yep yep

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2016, 10:49:38 AM »
i like louie

johnes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -237
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2016, 11:03:12 AM »
I have a lot of fourstar stuff. The quality has always been good except for buttons coming off the pants ( probably cuz i'm fat, i fixed them though) I wish plndr would have a super fourstar sale again. I have 2 pair of jeans that ive had for 3 years and they are still going strong.
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2016, 11:04:23 AM »
My Dearest Fourstar,   
      I write this on board a boat that will leave for overseas soon. Our letters are all censored from now on so there is no use wasting my time and the censor's trying to tell you some things.
      I took in a little of New York last night. I went into the city from Long Island by the way of the tube under the Hudson River. I got out at the Pennsylvania station and spent the rest of the night to 1:30 a.m. just looking around. There wasn't any chance to go to a good show because you know how the advance sales take everything. Harry LauderA British singer noted for his comic stage persona. is at the Metropolitan and I would certainly like to have seen him.
      I saw where the film "The Beast of Berlin" was being shown and right across the street was Arthur Guy Empey, "Over the Top."A Broadway show based on a best-selling book.
      I can scarcely realize we are going. Everything moves off without any trouble or delay that it might just as well be a trip up the river.
      Well, I have been looking forward to this for quite a while and I guess, now that the time for going has come, it fits right into my scheme and ways of thinking that the going seems only a small part of it.
      Well, I must close so as to mail this right away so, goodbye little girl for a time at least. Keep on writing.
By the way, You absolutely knocked it out the park by putting on Frank Gerwer.
If possible could you put Barletta fully on and then make them film an intro clip together ?

With truest love, fulltechnicalskizzy

midevilco

« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2016, 11:12:37 AM »
Dear Fourstar,

I have 10 year old Four Star shirts that have lasted through hundreds of washes, and a shirt I bought 3 months back that is already self destructing, with the stitching coming apart and a ripped tag. When it arrived, there was flaky white shit all over it.

The $80 Cory Kennedy fleece my girlfriend bought for my birthday completely feel apart on the first wash, with the pocket completely ripping off. Thought they would just send me a new one when I emailed them a photo, they instead wanted me to send it back, so my girlfriend just sewed it.

The other T Shirt I bought was an XL but fit like a Medium.

Oh yeah, the last Lakai's I bought felt like shit on my feet, so I ripped the insole out only to discover it was taped together with 2 pieces of scrap insole. No wonder the shit was glued down.

If I see Carroll or Howard in person, I'm going to pocket check them for a refund.   

Paul Cicero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -311
« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2016, 12:05:16 PM »
Are people really going

" I would never buy anything from fourstar , but now that Frank Gerwer Gerber is on Ill buy stuff from them "

Who on slap has done a 180 ? and is now buying stuff from them based on Gerwer Gerber being on the team ?

asakusa75

« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2016, 12:51:54 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I love this shit... Spanly cracks me up every single time.

sms_b

« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2016, 02:35:48 PM »

GAY

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2016, 04:23:06 PM »

I've always wished that ended with "And I'm all out of ass."

Molte

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 169
« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2016, 04:24:14 PM »
Question:

Will the amount of sponsors of one skateboarder influence the output of this one skateboarder? Or could it be the other way around?
Christ airs, airwalks and darkslides

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 123
« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2016, 05:00:25 PM »
I like Fourstar...

I went to 35 North up in Seattle on vacation and bought a Fourstar shirt. The rep was there showing up the new line to the shop guys and he saw me purchasing one his products, and gave me his Lakers colorway logo hat from his head. Told me was brand new and only wore it that day, but whatever I was stoked! I don't think they released that colorway to the public either.

Fourstar is nice....
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

NoComply180

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -454
  • Objectivity police
« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2016, 05:00:48 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]
Can somebody please photoshop frank onto the gerber baby or something. I'm dying already over here just at "frank gerber"

Him ah fall off building an bumboclot him legs

snowman600

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 706
« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2016, 05:46:26 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]
[close]
Can somebody please photoshop frank onto the gerber baby or something. I'm dying already over here just at "frank gerber"

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

mynameisnotjeff

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 582
« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2016, 06:19:25 PM »

Honestly, that's what would make it special. They all skate different and that would be more visually appealing to me, not just that but the footy would promote the brand to other types of skaters.

Needless to say, all 3 enjoy skateboarding and that is the biggest correlation.
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

Iceman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 433
« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2016, 06:59:08 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]

Maggie

• Rep: -65488
« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2016, 09:47:32 PM »
put Gravette on

pabloalvarado

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -45
  • Elissa Steamer is a superstar.
« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2016, 10:28:58 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Dear Fourstar:

Put Gonz on charge.  8)

I love the Four Star videos and the fact the Boss rode for them.

Cosme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 507
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2016, 12:24:10 AM »

Eric ricks

« Reply #27 on: February 19, 2016, 12:54:03 AM »

MOE SYZLAK

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 800
  • "I never got to taste cantaloupe"
    • Cassette Skate Shop avatar image