Author Topic: Post a sad thing if you'd like  (Read 6635 times)

Tay

Post a sad thing if you'd like
« on: February 22, 2016, 10:27:49 AM »
 :'(

7 year old

Re: Post a sad thing if you'd like
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2016, 11:20:13 AM »
sick thread!

MintySandwhich

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -128
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2016, 11:52:46 AM »
Oh hell ya..
I'm SUPER down to feel bad right about now...
?

Scott/Howard

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2016, 12:01:05 PM »
Yesterday the battery for my weed cartridge broke so I had to skate all day with no weed
I had my chick buy me a new battery while I was out
Looked forward to smoking weed and eating a steak when I got home after my shower
Turns out it wasn't charged and I had to smoke after I ate my steak

Note: Steak was cooked while I was in the shower(I prefer my steaks rare) so I had no time to charge the battery

coneklr

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2016, 12:07:40 PM »
God damn that post bummed me out Tay!  If I had fb, I'd see what that kid was into and send him a present next year

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2016, 12:37:28 PM »
Yesterday the battery for my weed cartridge broke so I had to skate all day with no weed
Looked forward to smoking weed and eating a steak when I got home after my shower

Note: Steak was cooked while I was in the shower(I prefer my steaks rare) so I had no time to charge the battery

forgive my ignorance, but why didnt you just grab a lighter and smoke it the regular way?

Scott/Howard

« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2016, 01:02:12 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

forgive my ignorance, but why didnt you just grab a lighter and smoke it the regular way?
I don't have regular weed
I'm smoking http://www.eurekavapor.com/
It's cost effective

ADOLF SHITLER

« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2016, 03:17:40 PM »
if your 25th birthday party is cake at your moms house u dont deserve friends

Brick

• Rep: -1
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2016, 03:33:33 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
I don't have regular weed
I'm smoking http://www.eurekavapor.com/
It's cost effective

wow rough life man stay up

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2016, 04:34:00 PM »
To see my mother who is kinda hitting 'the golden' years rite now, makes me incredibly happy, because she's beautiful but to see her coming into those years is also, at the same time so touching and heart wrenching for me.
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

Glue Reed

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 159
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2016, 04:38:14 PM »

Scott/Howard

« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2016, 04:47:38 PM »

I saw S.A.D. not too long ago at some park
I gave him a couple beers
I left feeling sad

Edit: I still skate those ledges in that photo and they fuckin' suck more than ever. My is that place ever so entertaining. I saw a young pregnant chick smoking speed on the grass, girls turning tricks in the porto-potty and some chick beat the fuck out of her boyfriend all last month.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2016, 04:52:40 PM by Scott_Howard »

Molte

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 169
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2016, 05:26:23 PM »
King Gizzard and The Wizard Lizard played at my city this evening while I was at my olds folks' place kinda made me sad. Being at my old folks' place is rad, but knowing that this band I missed out on fucking sucks!
I helped a friend though who did not know that they where playing. I made a facebook shout out, that people should go check it out, and he found out that way, found a crew a went to the concert, which is really rad!
Christ airs, airwalks and darkslides

4LOM

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 156
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2016, 06:29:35 PM »
To see my mother who is kinda hitting 'the golden' years rite now, makes me incredibly happy, because she's beautiful but to see her coming into those years is also, at the same time so touching and heart wrenching for me.

You're the 21st century Confucius:

4.21 The Master said, :You must always be aware of your paren'ts age. On
the one hand, it is a cause for rejoicing, on the other, a source of anxiety."

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 701
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2016, 09:42:44 PM »
My grandmother has terminal cancer. She'll be the first loved one's death I'll experience. My grandfather died of Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease a couple years back. I wasn't close to him at all, but it fucked up my mother though. It's a very rare disease and akin to mad cow. It usually happens when either you eat an infected piece of meat and then it lies dormant in your system for decades, or it's hereditary. Point is it's possible I could come down with it in the future.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

Nosferatu

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 684
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2016, 09:43:02 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
I saw S.A.D. not too long ago at some park
I gave him a couple beers
I left feeling sad

Edit: I still skate those ledges in that photo and they fuckin' suck more than ever. My is that place ever so entertaining. I saw a young pregnant chick smoking speed on the grass, girls turning tricks in the porto-potty and some chick beat the fuck out of her boyfriend all last month.

Where's the ledge?
I thought it wasnt just him solo, shouldve stuck with my og thought.
R.I.P Rusty. One of us.

childhood

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 663
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2016, 03:43:08 AM »
man the original guy seems kinda whiny. if nobody is throwing you parties, then do more shit for people so they do more for you.

I don't even tell people it's my birthday, haven't for years. I have a lot of more acquaintances types, but few close friends, so I just get some calls and cards from the real close friends/fam, and everyone else doesn't even know. Not having facebook helps too prob.

My last one was a couple weeks ago. I took a bunch of xanax as a present to myself, smoked and saw "Star Wars" with some people who didn't even know it was my birthday. It was dope, playing the arcade games all blazed, and I won a duck for this girl I like. Maybe even better, last year's birthday was a bunch of vicodin and a replaying of "The Neverending Story" in theatres.

this dude should just make his own birthdays, and stop whining.

Sorry about your grandma, geek. I've dealt with family with terminal illnesses a few times, and it's a uniquely difficult situation.

childhood

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2016, 04:06:21 AM »
I also might subconsciously be bitter about birthdays, because my 15th birthday involved me being forced to take everything, except for my mattress, out of my room while my room screamed and slapped me. My mom found weed in my room while I was at school, cause I was gonna smoke out in the woods on my birthday, but my mom discovered it and flipped.

She had me take everything out cause she wanted me to "see what it would be like to be in jail", and my room was pretty much a bare spot with a mattress til I moved at 17.

Ha that's pretty sad right? I don't mean to make it sound dramatic or traumatic, me and my friends laugh about it now.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2016, 04:16:04 AM »
 ^ Don't fuckin turn into a junkie there dude with the HBD vicodins!
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

childhood

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2016, 04:45:39 AM »
Literally been six months since I did a vic. I'm never around them really, so I couldn't get addicted if I wanted.
Plus I got plenty of fam who's have their life fucked up/ended over other opiates, so I know not to take those things lightly.

Appreciate you looking out for me though, really
Dan tay you really did make a downer of a thread  :'(

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2016, 06:23:17 AM »
I also might subconsciously be bitter about birthdays, because my 15th birthday involved me being forced to take everything, except for my mattress, out of my room while my room screamed and slapped me. My mom found weed in my room while I was at school, cause I was gonna smoke out in the woods on my birthday, but my mom discovered it and flipped.

haha, on my 19th birthday i was ripping bongs with my friend before i went out to dinner with my parents. they didnt notice i was high until we got inside the restaurant and saw that i could barely open my bloodshot eyes. my mom was super pissed the whole time and wouldnt look at me or talk to me. my brother asked her some question about why parents don't like their kids girlfriends (his girlfriend was a bitch) and she said something like "probably because parents think their kids are better than they actually are", which i didnt realize was totally directed at me. my dad just kept laughing at me and saying things like "wow! you sure ate that fast. you must be really hungry, huh?" the entire time i had no idea they were onto me. when we got home my dad sat me down and told me that if i kept smoking pot id end up getting addicted to coke and my life would be ruined. it was kind of a crappy birthday.

Iceman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 433
« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2016, 09:15:05 AM »
i'm probably a shitty human because i laughed at the lonely birthday.

ADOLF SHITLER

« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2016, 09:44:24 AM »
i'm probably a shitty human because i laughed at the lonely birthday.
lol yeah but at the moment my life is 10x worse than that so i dont feel bad

posguy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -54
« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2016, 10:28:54 AM »
God damn that post bummed me out Tay!  If I had fb, I'd see what that kid was into and send him a present next year

Right there with ya! I want to add him so I can say happy birthday n stuff. Let's get him a skateboard for his birthday so he can get actual friends like us  ;D

coneklr

« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2016, 03:14:52 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Right there with ya! I want to add him so I can say happy birthday n stuff. Let's get him a skateboard for his birthday so he can get actual friends like us  ;D

I'm down!  You add him on fb since I focused mine and I'll chip in on the board!  And he'll be like where did this shit come from haha

botefdunn

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 685
« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2016, 05:28:29 PM »
360 frip died, males me feel ill

sleepypancakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 227
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2016, 07:01:46 PM »
360 frip died, males me feel ill
This.

And, I haven't spoken to my Mom's half of the family since I came out. I've gone to family gatherings and no one talks to me and avoids me like I have the plague. (Except my mother of course). Fuck em, felt good to put that out there.

wallieD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2016, 07:56:12 PM »
rip frip, i liked his sense of humor. i let this cute girl cut in front of me at the store the other day then i recognized her on the news. she was ran over by a drunk driver smh rip...

mynameisnotjeff

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 582
« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2016, 08:29:32 PM »
My dad turned 50 this Saturday. All my childhood my mom messed it up and said it was the 21st. I was without a doubt sure and then apparently my mom and family started angrily messaging me because I hadn't called him or responded to their messages (my phone is a piece of crap sometimes and I don't receive some messages). I ended up calling him and he was really happy about my gift and explained why I messed it up and cheered me up. Knowing that he's 50 freaks me out. He's usually there for me and helps calm me down or gives me advice. But, he's been feeling the years and this superhero figure I see him as is beginning to fade and it scares me a lot.

Sorry about your grandma L33t. Cancer is a piece of shit
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

childhood

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2016, 08:44:26 PM »
My dad was 50  when i was born