Author Topic: Advice on new shoes with the best support.  (Read 5048 times)

Heather Chandler

Re: Advice on new shoes with the best support.
« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2016, 12:09:57 PM »
I like dunks a lot, but I think any Emerica G6 cupsole has surpassed my love of the dunk.  Have a pair of westgate g6 that I can't seem to part with yet.

Big Baby Jesus

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 268
    • Suciu avatar image
« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2016, 12:43:26 PM »
I like dunks a lot, but I think any Emerica G6 cupsole has surpassed my love of the dunk.  Have a pair of westgate g6 that I can't seem to part with yet.

How are the westgate g6? The new white color they dropped is gorgeous.
flat spotted 3 times in 2 weeks, other than that awesome wheels

Baby is gonna be raised by Max and Cyrus

Heather Chandler

« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2016, 05:21:56 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I haven't landed a kick flip in more than 10 years, so I can't speak to their "flick".  But, for a 43 year old who skates transition sub 5' they're pretty good.  Good padding and grip.  Like the way they look when looking down.

jpmulls

• Rep: 6
« Reply #33 on: March 28, 2016, 08:58:48 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

The flick is amazing due to the runner toe. It helps make for a nice pocket from the get go. The only problem is that you hit the suede immediately so the upper won't last as long as the other g6 models. The support in the heel is good and there is little break in time because the forefoot is so low along with the deep flex grooves. Overall extremely comfy shoe that I think is great to look down at. People have been writing on here that it works well for wide feet but mine as thin as all hell and they fit fine.

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1568
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #34 on: March 28, 2016, 10:45:50 PM »
I skated the Reynolds....looks wise it's quite different but I felt it would work for people who liked dunk hi's....I was looking at the new Hsus online. I'd like to see one in person....

SlappyBag

• Rep: -3
« Reply #35 on: March 29, 2016, 07:26:10 AM »
Also to make my shoe buying situation more annoying i have flat feet, like florida flat, and im also a tiny child sized man, so anything with a nice heal like in the suciu's, that supportive insole will make me happy. I just saw they put out a new color way which ill need to get but just want some variety. Any word on Huf Choice?

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -83
« Reply #36 on: April 04, 2016, 09:07:23 AM »
The converse site has metric's for like $60 in odd sizes. I need to find a pair of 10.5s cheap. BAs were the only shoe I could skate every day in and still be able to function after, these seem similar. Just did 3 days in a row of long sessions and today I can barely walk. Was wearing the Figgys.
you never know about pre-cum 

SlappyBag

« Reply #37 on: April 04, 2016, 09:17:05 AM »
The converse site has metric's for like $60 in odd sizes. I need to find a pair of 10.5s cheap. BAs were the only shoe I could skate every day in and still be able to function after, these seem similar. Just did 3 days in a row of long sessions and today I can barely walk. Was wearing the Figgys.
If you find some 10.5 on the cheap side, send the link my way. Just saw their discounted rate today but no 10.5s

themanwhomakes

• Rep: -5
« Reply #38 on: April 05, 2016, 09:48:21 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
If you find some 10.5 on the cheap side, send the link my way. Just saw their discounted rate today but no 10.5s

I've been on team 10.5 BA's since they came out. Seriously the best shoe ever. Metrics are the only shoes that have gotten my attention.
One post in and he's threatening pro skaters with violence over their shitty bands. Best first post ever?

SlappyBag

« Reply #39 on: April 07, 2016, 07:18:49 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

I've been on team 10.5 BA's since they came out. Seriously the best shoe ever. Metrics are the only shoes that have gotten my attention.

I just ordered a pair off tactics and should come in about a week. Let you know how they feel