Author Topic: How many stairs have you ollied?  (Read 3325 times)

ducky darnsworth

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -113
  • personal text
Re: How many stairs have you ollied?
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2016, 09:42:24 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I ollied some 13 stair in downtown Charlotte. I fucking floated. 8 years later my roommate taped over the VHS with a local football game. Motherfucker, our team lost
dude that must fucking suck, was there a fight over it or what? if some dude taped over me ollieing a 13 a fade would have been catched that day.

Noble Experiment

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 284
« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2016, 05:08:28 AM »
Biggest would be a four block where each block was the size of a two stair, so an eight stair more or less.  This was years ago though. I never get the urge to jump down "big" shit anymore these days,  though I'll still do the occasional 3-4 stair fuckaround sesh from time to time whenever I'm in a stair skating mood.

iwishilivedinfinla

« Reply #32 on: March 19, 2016, 05:57:36 AM »
up 5 down 12.  i ollied a gap that was equal to something in the 18 range probably (got a photo to prove it fuckers!).  never again.

i ollied the banks stairs ones too...  that's what a 14 is like out west? bunch of pussies.

The Woodsman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 39
« Reply #33 on: March 19, 2016, 08:32:58 AM »
When I was younger I ollied the brooklyn banks 9 stair, which according to wenning is actually a cali 14.

So I've ollied a 14 stair

I ollied an east coast 14, according to Wenning math that's like a Cali 21 right?
Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
-Gandhi

Eric ricks

« Reply #34 on: March 19, 2016, 09:33:00 AM »
up 5 down 12.  i ollied a gap that was equal to something in the 18 range probably (got a photo to prove it fuckers!).  never again.

i ollied the banks stairs ones too...  that's what a 14 is like out west? bunch of pussies.

Post it up! Thats sick!

Was it a huge battle to land it? And how fuckin sore were ya afterwards?

Iceman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 433
« Reply #35 on: March 19, 2016, 09:46:42 AM »
Expand Quote
When I was younger I ollied the brooklyn banks 9 stair, which according to wenning is actually a cali 14.

So I've ollied a 14 stair
[close]

I ollied an east coast 14, according to Wenning math that's like a Cali 21 right?
indeed cali stairs are usually smaller than east coast stairs, but the banks 9 is big for an east coast 9 set.

iwishilivedinfinla

« Reply #36 on: March 19, 2016, 09:47:11 AM »
Expand Quote
up 5 down 12.  i ollied a gap that was equal to something in the 18 range probably (got a photo to prove it fuckers!).  never again.

i ollied the banks stairs ones too...  that's what a 14 is like out west? bunch of pussies.
[close]

Post it up! Thats sick!

WARNING:  GRATUITIOUS PHOTO OF MY GAY SELF

(over the curb, and past the parking blocks)

the worst part was the curb before it.  it prevented you from seeing the landing when you roll up... blind faith. i think i only tried it twice, and got lucky on the third.  the second one crushed my legs like an empty soda can.  my feet were killing me.  i have no clue how Ishod and Chris Cole can jump down shit like Love and Wallenburg like 60 times to get something, especially in some Janoski's... that type of shit is superhuman

Eric ricks

« Reply #37 on: March 19, 2016, 10:09:38 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
up 5 down 12.  i ollied a gap that was equal to something in the 18 range probably (got a photo to prove it fuckers!).  never again.

i ollied the banks stairs ones too...  that's what a 14 is like out west? bunch of pussies.
[close]

Post it up! Thats sick!

[close]

WARNING:  GRATUITIOUS PHOTO OF MY GAY SELF

(over the curb, and past the parking blocks)

the worst part was the curb before it.  it prevented you from seeing the landing when you roll up... blind faith. i think i only tried it twice, and got lucky on the third.  the second one crushed my legs like an empty soda can.  my feet were killing me.  i have no clue how Ishod and Chris Cole can jump down shit like Love and Wallenburg like 60 times to get something, especially in some Janoski's... that type of shit is superhuman

FUCk YEAH!!!

Thats a fuckin big gap man! Sick photo too!

Id be crippled if I tried that

I tried to kickflip this roof drop along time ago that was about 7 feet high. Ollie wasnt too bad. Didnt hurt much if you landed on the board. 3 or 4 kickflip attempts and I was fuckin destroyed. Way too high for me lol

able

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 636
  • omm nom
    • able Skate Mag avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #38 on: March 19, 2016, 10:12:34 AM »
^Damn! That's sick!

Expand Quote
[close]
I ollied some 13 stair in downtown Charlotte. I fucking floated. 8 years later my roommate taped over the VHS with a local football game. Motherfucker, our team lost
I didn't realize it until years later after we had lost touch. In all fairness, it was unlabelled in a box of VHS tapes. I had always remembered it as the "unlabeled tape." Fuck me, still burns me a bit. I had all my best Charlotte footy on it. Still, I feel thankful for what I do have.
ableSkateMag.com