Author Topic: J's: how do you roll  (Read 4976 times)

straight

Re: J's: how do you roll
« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2016, 11:40:36 AM »
I only do that when I'm low on weed

Jake From State Farm

« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2016, 12:30:50 PM »
I don't roll j's anymore, just buy them pre-rolled from the dispensary.

givecigstosurfgroms

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2016, 04:52:42 PM »
^Main pretending to be anal in order to debase me? or you  actually care about spelling/grammar that much?  (or you just like to bitch)
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

Main

• Rep: -208
« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2016, 05:02:04 PM »
^Main pretending to be anal in order to debase me? or you  actually care about spelling/grammar that much?  (or you just like to bitch)

No, your grammar and punctuation is just complete shit and I'm trying to help you graduate grade school English level.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #34 on: April 08, 2016, 08:04:35 PM »
   Fine, I'll make an effort. 

Tufty

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -26
« Reply #35 on: April 08, 2016, 08:25:53 PM »
I smoked hash once didnt like it all. I found it disturbing like smoking regulars. I smoked regulars once too, never again.

Eric ricks

« Reply #36 on: April 08, 2016, 09:06:24 PM »
I smoked hash once didnt like it all. I found it disturbing like smoking regulars. I smoked regulars once too, never again.

Hash is fuckin awesome IMO. And I prefer indicas over sativas for sure

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #37 on: April 09, 2016, 01:00:27 PM »
^These certain qualities that widely get attributed to "sativa" and "Indica" are so generalized and at their best don't have much scientific basis.  Whether or not these strains are sativa or indica or 60/40 cross or whatever is usually dubious (no pun intended).  There aren't  many 'true' land race 'sativas' to begin with.  They're are lots of 'sativa' strains that have couch lock effects.  There are plenty of indicas that aren't couch locky.  (just my 2cents)

Main

« Reply #38 on: April 09, 2016, 01:07:38 PM »
^These certain qualities that widely get attributed to "sativa" and "Indica" are so generalized and at their best don't have much scientific basis.  Whether or not these strains are sativa or indica or 60/40 cross or whatever is usually dubious (no pun intended).  There aren't  many 'true' land race 'sativas' to begin with.  They're are lots of 'sativa' strains that have couch lock effects.  There are plenty of indicas that aren't couch locky.  (just my 2cents)

I agree. I would smoke any strain "indica" or "sativa" and it didn't have any noticeable difference. Maybe people just think way too much about it...

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #39 on: April 09, 2016, 01:26:40 PM »
I don't roll j's anymore, just buy them pre-rolled from the dispensary.
Now that's just lazy. Weed immediately starts losing its potency once grinded. Besides it takes under 30 seconds to roll a joint if you're a pro like me.

Eric ricks

« Reply #40 on: April 09, 2016, 03:28:25 PM »

Thats cool, your opinion.

I get medical weed and IMO its a huge difference. Too much to be placebo.

I smoke at a friends house and even if I dont see the weed I notice the difference.

But thats just me...

To me sativas are like coke hahahha. I cant sit still and i gotta keep moving.

Anyhow, havent smoked it in years but I still stand by hash being awesome(occasionally)

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #41 on: April 09, 2016, 03:33:06 PM »
   ^Do you remember the name of stain that you found the the most like "coke"?   Sounds like a type I'd like.

Eric ricks

« Reply #42 on: April 09, 2016, 03:46:37 PM »
  ^Do you remember the name of stain that you found the the most like "coke"?   Sounds like a type I'd like.

I have ptsd bro, and horrible anxiety. Any sativas have me freaking right out. But thats off the street so I have no clue what strain???

To me all sativas are like that.

But like I said I have medical issues and im also a lightweight smoker. I just smoke enough to take the edge off/sleep well.

Before I had this issue I did coke maybe 10 times, ephedrine alot too. And now, with sativas I get that exact same feeling. Its overwhelming for me.

Wish I could help ya but I cant lol, my physiology is probably much different than yours
« Last Edit: April 09, 2016, 03:49:06 PM by Eric ricks »

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #43 on: April 09, 2016, 04:21:43 PM »
  ^ Not much coke for me either.   Seriously good luck with navigating that ptsd.  That is a challenge for sure but can also give the sufferer a greater  empathy for others I feel.

Eric ricks

« Reply #44 on: April 09, 2016, 04:54:58 PM »
 ^ Not much coke for me either.   Seriously good luck with navigating that ptsd.  That is a challenge for sure but can also give the sufferer a greater  empathy for others I feel.

Im doing good man. Everyday is a little different but reading alot and working helps.

Its way better now than where I was 2 years ago. Counselling and an amazing wife and kids help too.

As does the skateboard.  

Ptsd is just fucked. One day is awesome, or an hour, then shit just gets ya outta nowhere.

Im not violent or suicidal or nothing. I just get wicked panic attacks/anxiety and sleep issues(nightmares).

My support system is awesome though and helps alot!

Sorry to rant its just therapeutic for me at times(like today, horrible day)

Al Borland

• Rep: 37
« Reply #45 on: April 10, 2016, 05:43:20 AM »
On that Euro tip too, as my smoking was seasoned while on trips out there. 50/50 for the most part, give or take 10% on either end. Prefer Elements or OCB, but usually end up with Raw rolls for that choose your own adventure sizing. I refuse to smoke the bleached white zig-zags.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -718
« Reply #46 on: April 10, 2016, 11:10:13 AM »
When I used, I never understod the obsessive rituals stoners engaged in. Between 14-25 I just sucked the smoke down regardless of method of digestion and strain. I mean, it's weed, it does not deserve all the attention. It was just around, kind of like beer and benzos; you pour it down in order to boost the opiates, that's it. I never cared if Rizzla rolls, the amount of tobacco, the strain or any other bullshit was involved.

When I sold the stuff and stoners would ask me to "chill and roll a fattie", I would decline and get the hell out to get a fix. I even hated other junkies' rituals when it came to heroin/coke/speed. Just get that filth into my system by any means nessessary and shut up. It's bad enough we use, don't make it worse by talking about it.

Sorry for the rant. I'm glad the whole thing is over, 3 years off of everything since April 8th.

Main

« Reply #47 on: April 10, 2016, 11:23:23 AM »
When I used, I never understod the obsessive rituals stoners engaged in. Between 14-25 I just sucked the smoke down regardless of method of digestion and strain. I mean, it's weed, it does not deserve all the attention. It was just around, kind of like beer and benzos; you pour it down in order to boost the opiates, that's it. I never cared if Rizzla rolls, the amount of tobacco, the strain or any other bullshit was involved.

When I sold the stuff and stoners would ask me to "chill and roll a fattie", I would decline and get the hell out to get a fix. I even hated other junkies' rituals when it came to heroin/coke/speed. Just get that filth into my system by any means nessessary and shut up. It's bad enough we use, don't make it worse by talking about it.

Sorry for the rant. I'm glad the whole thing is over, 3 years off of everything since April 8th.

Why are you bringing up dope and benzos? No relevance dude. Many people smoke weed to relax and center themselves, if that requires a routine or "ritual" there's nothing wrong with that.

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 256
  • tiger style
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #48 on: April 10, 2016, 11:58:34 AM »
haven't smoked in a few years but couldn't imagine smoking a joint the last few years i smoked. weed got way to strong.

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #49 on: April 10, 2016, 02:14:19 PM »
^ I agree. My brother in law smokes ridiculous medical weed and if I do smoke, it's usually with him. I'll usually take two or three small hits and let him finish the rest. A few small hits and I'm lit, any more than that and I'm stuck on the couch contemplating all the ways I've failed in life.

I agree with you too iKorbrakai. It's weed. It gets you high when you smoke it. Let's stop talking about it and start smoking it so we can get high. That's the whole point.

childhood

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 663
« Reply #50 on: April 10, 2016, 04:05:43 PM »
Ha yeah I used to smoke stupidly strong pot all day, and it barely even effected me. I've cut way back like the last six months.

Now I just throw a little bit in a vaporizer. I keep the temp low, so it's not too strong, plus then I can still cook with it afterwards, and hook my friends up with cake and stuff when the vaped stuff accumulates.

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 401
« Reply #51 on: April 10, 2016, 04:54:38 PM »

I agree with you too iKorbrakai. It's weed. It gets you high when you smoke it. Let's stop talking about it and start smoking it so we can get high. That's the whole point.

Damn JB, I expect that from a couple of flatspots like kobrakai and cigstosurfgroms but I know you're better than that. 
ill murray, can you remind me why you think im a kook

shit_for_brains

« Reply #52 on: April 10, 2016, 05:20:49 PM »
^ My dude.

I noticed the other day that most of the people in my life, including at work, I met when I was way way way stoned and that's the standard they hold me to.

Esquivel

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 214
« Reply #53 on: April 11, 2016, 12:41:44 AM »
using single small skins, either rizla, raw or ocd. anything but the thick, white bleached cartons. normal rolling unless i use bigger skins. then i usually back roll
spliff ratio is 30/70 tobacco/weed and hoping to totally exclude tobacco one day but i cannot get it to burn properly when its by itself.
definitely aiming for the indica strains though i used to prefer sativas when i was younger. any resinous hash or oil is high on my list.
this weekend i had proper severe back pain as a result of a mad slam and it was the first time in 20+ years of smoking that i appreciated the pain relief i was getting. i always used to laugh when i heard people talk about pain relief through ganja and always regarded weed as a pain stimulant (like, if im stoned and fall off thats going to hurt more). now my view on it has totally changed and am just hoping its getting fully legalized soon. shame on any coppers "doing a good job". they should be turning a blind eye instead of being eager to arrest potheads.
Expand Quote
And people say weed makes you creative
[close]
Good weed does - these broke ass skateboard designers smokin spice

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -718
« Reply #54 on: April 11, 2016, 01:05:45 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Damn JB, I expect that from a couple of flatspots like kobrakai and cigstosurfgroms but I know you're better than that. 

Ain't gonna deny that I'm a fucking idiot.

glutton.

« Reply #55 on: April 11, 2016, 01:07:38 AM »
I use king-sized Elements or Raws and roll fat cones that are about 2 g. I prefer using glass, though.

JB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #56 on: April 11, 2016, 06:17:32 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

im talking about people who want to sit there and stare at their weed and tell you all about it like they grew the shit themselves. "dude, just look at those trichromes." "feel how dense that is." awesome, man. if you did grow it yourself, then thats pretty cool i guess, but ever since they legalized it medically, everyone i know who smokes that stuff has to brag about how amazing their weed is. maybe its because i dont smoke all the time and i dont really care about this kind of weed over another kind. its all weed to me. the whole point is to get high and im sure whatever super skunk kush or banana rama ding dong you've got gets the job done.

im probably just an asshole though. i feel the exact same way about craft beer. i know theres a difference between a micro ipa and miller light, but i really dont care about the differences between two different micro ipas. theyre both beer and they both get you drunk.

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #57 on: April 11, 2016, 06:41:54 AM »
I guess it's like talking about your new set-up with someone who doesn't even skate, or someone who does but doesn't give a shit about the gear, except in skating its just common knowledge that these convos will go nowhere but down. It's like tea, some Japanese connoisseurs will take an insane amount of enjoyment from every aspect of preparing and drinking, down to the wabi-sabi of the repaired crack on a drinking vessel, where as an architect in London just wants a drink of tea with his boxed egg and cress sandwich on a lunch break, just different perspectives/uses which may not translate from person to person. It's nice to share something you derive pleasure in but if someone doesn't or isn't getting it, probably best to talk about the weather

edit: i guess the biggest issue here is not being able to tell someone you are not interested in what they are talking about without them getting insulted, protestant politileness gone running amok, its definitely a struggle sometimes
« Last Edit: April 11, 2016, 07:03:44 AM by perverted super otaku! »

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #58 on: April 11, 2016, 06:43:01 AM »
^Too cool to care about trichromes?  Then what the fuck are you spending money on the shit for?   Interesting to note,  trichs are the plants defense.  Once a weed plant matures most of it's suface area is covered in trichromes.  If you're a bug you can't really land on the plants 'surface', only a bed of trichromes.  Trichromes is the drug, its what you're paying money for or what you're putting time in to grow.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2016, 06:52:54 AM by givecigstosurfgroms »

JB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #59 on: April 11, 2016, 08:47:53 AM »
^Too cool to care about trichromes?  Then what the fuck are you spending money on the shit for?   Interesting to note,  trichs are the plants defense.  Once a weed plant matures most of it's suface area is covered in trichromes.  If you're a bug you can't really land on the plants 'surface', only a bed of trichromes.  Trichromes is the drug, its what you're paying money for or what you're putting time in to grow.

i dont think im too cool to care, but weed to me isnt something im passionate about. if i buy weed, ill usually buy one joint that i plan to smoke while on vacation. its hard for someone to care deeply about something they're only into casually. just give me something that gets me stoned and ill roll it up in a zig zag with no filter or tobacco and smoke it. im not saying that my way is best, but it works for me.