Author Topic: J's: how do you roll  (Read 4975 times)

givecigstosurfgroms

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
Re: J's: how do you roll
« Reply #60 on: April 11, 2016, 10:21:31 AM »
  That sounds like an enjoyable habit^  -if it aint broke, don't fix it, -for sure.
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

handsclapanin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 283
« Reply #61 on: April 12, 2016, 10:56:01 AM »
Expand Quote
^These certain qualities that widely get attributed to "sativa" and "Indica" are so generalized and at their best don't have much scientific basis.  Whether or not these strains are sativa or indica or 60/40 cross or whatever is usually dubious (no pun intended).  There aren't  many 'true' land race 'sativas' to begin with.  They're are lots of 'sativa' strains that have couch lock effects.  There are plenty of indicas that aren't couch locky.  (just my 2cents)
[close]

I agree. I would smoke any strain "indica" or "sativa" and it didn't have any noticeable difference. Maybe people just think way too much about it...

My 2 cents about this. There is a huge difference between indica & sativa. If you are smoking mid/bottom shelf herb, then yeah, there won't be much difference between the two. But top shelf is a whole different story. Sativa gets the creative juices flowing and are great for skating. Indica, body pain relief. Personally, I'm at about 2 to 1, sativa to indica smoking ratio. Sativa all day. And a little indica in the evening. Usually. Currently smoking my way through J1, Lemon Jack & Blue Dream as my sativas. And Diablo OG, Jupiter OG & Mega Wellness as my indicas.
I mostly smoke bowls. My joint rolling skills are terrible. I got one of those cigarette rolling machines as a kid and never spent the time to properly roll. Those machines roll way too tight. So I don't even use it.

Main

• Rep: -208
« Reply #62 on: April 12, 2016, 11:13:06 AM »
^ I visited Colorado and my friend's boyfriend at the time was a cancer survivor and brought stuff home from the dispensary frequently. "Indicas", "Sativas", hash, edibles... they all got me stoned and the experience was no different no matter which strain I was smoking.

It's all in the mind.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #63 on: April 12, 2016, 05:29:20 PM »
  ^I like what you're saying but it also makes me wonder, what is the 'mind'?, where is it? Is it separate or part of the body?  Is the 'mental'/'physical' separation purely conceptual?

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 401
« Reply #64 on: April 13, 2016, 09:13:20 AM »
The main thing I've gleaned from this thread is that the majority of you should not be smoking marijuana. 
ill murray, can you remind me why you think im a kook

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #65 on: April 13, 2016, 01:26:51 PM »
^Eh man, you seem like a dick.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #66 on: April 13, 2016, 01:48:36 PM »
The main thing I've gleaned from this thread is that the majority of you should not be smoking marijuana. 

One day when I'm in Los Angeles, you and me man... you and me.

childhood

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 663
« Reply #67 on: April 13, 2016, 03:50:49 PM »
I've been using some of my friends store-blend tobacco the past few days, and it's really not bad, but I just got a new pouch of that Amsterdam Shag and it's so damn good.

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #68 on: April 15, 2016, 05:39:46 AM »
Gotta try that shag sometime. On a related note back in my classical music days i was in an ensemble with this dude from the balkans(i think Croatia) who once said, " i quit smoking cigarettes but still add tobacco to my joints, it's like adding salt to vegetables" always thought that was pretty cool