Author Topic: Bringing your skateboard to places where you shouldn't have a skateboard  (Read 2540 times)

white rapper

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -80
Ok so I have my skateboard all the time and sometimes I bring it to places where I feel like I shouldn't be walking around with a skateboard but I don't give a fuck. One example is when I go to the strip club. I don't have a car so I just skate to the strip club and bring it inside with me. I feel like I get more attention from strippers and even the regular hoes that go to the club when I have my skateboard with me. Like this one time I had my board and this dime piece comes up and takes it from me and just started talking about random skate shit, pretty good ice breaker I would say since I ended up slipping it in later that night
« Last Edit: April 12, 2016, 12:19:50 PM by white rapper »

Yu Dum

Wait, so you're telling me that you've actually gotten laid?

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3325
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
I take my skateboard to Slammer and the dim lighting makes me look 20 years younger so all the dudes are lined up to hook up with the hottie skater boi it's just great!

Xtal.

• Rep: -406
  • Less is more stay pure, stay poor
Took mine to my homie's bachelor party last week.no cool fake stories about getting laid from it i just wanted to skate any spots i saw

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
The last time I ever went to "da club" was in LA. I lived like 5 blocks from it so I skated there. The door man gave me all sorts of shit about how skateboards had no place there. I basically only went because an amazingly hot girl invited me to go with her. When we got there her friend asked why I brought a skateboard, I explained, and his response was "Yeah, maybe next time leave it at home...the club is for MEN not BOYS."
Basically, "the club" and everybody in it are all schmucks. When I went, I was too.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
Sometimes I'll bring one to the skatepark but it always ends up getting in the way of me rolling my own cigarettes and only smoking them halfway down

fulfillthedream

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 312
i have long ass days with 1-2 hour gaps in between work and other shit. I dont wanna go back home and sometimes i'll catch a session. i'll end up going to meet friends for dinner and occasionally i'll have someone asking me a list of stupid questions like "whats the best trick you can do" or the best is when people wanna share some longboard/electric skateboard they saw in person..  >:(
Skateboarding is like jacking-off, it's that good- Jeremy Klein

[

PatrickSkateman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -211
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
I went straight to the U.S. Open to watch some tennis right after skating Tompkins one year and had to check my board into security.
2022 Slap Fantasy Football Champion

wallieD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
thrift stores think you're buying it then give you that look of uncertainty after you say you brought it with you

Iceman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 433
Wait, so you're telling me that you've actually gotten laid?
and are old enough to get into strip clubs?

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1954
In high school I wrote a play for my acting class, and one of the scenes was a skatepark. So I brought a flatbar and a shitty kicker and during "rehearsal" we just skated for awhile.

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
This greasy Jamaican cab driver threw a fit because I had my board in the front seat. Kept quiet because I knew he wasn't going to stop the bus. Soon after some native islander got on and had an absolute meltdown about paying for her child, that changed into an epic rant slamming Jamaicans for the entire trip. It was probably the blackest thing I've ever seen and the driver forgot about my board ripping his cloth upholstery.

Noble Experiment

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 284
I don't have a car and pretty much skate everywhere, so I've brought my board to plenty of random places over the years. Fancy bars, expensive fine dining restaurants (family dinner meet ups and a few dates included), shows (it sucks because you have to carry it with you the whole time), parties, doctors appointments/hospitals, job interviews (though the one time I did it I hid my board somewhere while the interview was going on; I'm a pretty shameless person but even I knew better than to walk in with it in hand), and that's just naming a few...... I'll go anywhere with it really, I don't care. Gotta come as you are, as they say.

white rapper

• Rep: -80
I forgot to mention, I almost always go to the mall with my board just to make sure everyone knows that I skate

Mcfctid

My best bros wedding,  the ceremony was on top of a hill and had an 8 set with a low ass rail,  as they walked off after exchanging vows I skated ahead and did a massive kick flip back lip down the set. The minister started break dancing and the bridesmaids all started twerking. All of a sudden flo rida's "club can't even handle me" started playing , and it began raining Mountain  Dew  ,  was mad tyte.

stevedave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 97
My best bros wedding,  the ceremony was on top of a hill and had an 8 set with a low ass rail,  as they walked off after exchanging vows I skated ahead and did a massive kick flip back lip down the set. The minister started break dancing and the bridesmaids all started twerking. All of a sudden flo rida's "club can't even handle me" started playing , and it began raining Mountain  Dew  ,  was mad tyte.

my buddy got married at a place with a pool and a friend of mine dropped a pump in the pool the night before the wedding.  Unfortunately, it was an ENORMOUS pool and it only dropped the water like 3-4" at best.  But the thought was there, and that fuckin ruled!!!
"See you are like Mark David Chapman and my posts are John Lennon. You having nothing to offer so the best you can do is try to assassinate my beautiful posts. My Dental Plan is Strawberry fields and you are a sexually frustrated fat man."  ---NigNogNooo---

mynameisnotjeff

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 582
Took mine to my homie's bachelor party last week.no cool fake stories about getting laid from it i just wanted to skate any spots i saw
This sounds pretty awesome. If my friends that skated where having one we'd probably be doing this haha
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

Iceman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 433
I forgot to mention, I almost always go to the mall with my board just to make sure everyone knows that I skate
to you, we are forever indebted.