Author Topic: Pros with the smallest bag of tricks  (Read 26197 times)

beat!

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -16
  • i feel like im skating a 7.5 in dunks
    • streetbeerz avatar image
Re: Pros with the smallest bag of tricks
« Reply #210 on: April 10, 2016, 09:42:05 PM »
After this much debate, grown men arguing over whether another grown man's posture while doing a skateboard trick is aesthetically pleasing enough to compensate for a paucity of tricks becomes more of a discussion of homoeroticism, no???

i'm 6

mtvic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -59
« Reply #211 on: April 11, 2016, 05:48:22 AM »
After this much debate, grown men arguing over whether another grown man's posture while doing a skateboard trick is aesthetically pleasing enough to compensate for a paucity of tricks becomes more of a discussion of homoeroticism, no???
That is taking the conversation a little too far, I think it's a lot more simple, at least for me it is: the title of thread asks a question: "which pro has the smallest bag of tricks" I provided a simple yet accurate answer for said question.  now maybe the overtly hurt feelings that others have for a mediocre skateboarder getting called out has some more depth in feelings, that I can't attest to though.  I guess it could help explaining why a few jumped in the conversation with such feverish emotion, but who really knows.

MintySandwhich

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -128
« Reply #212 on: April 11, 2016, 09:16:01 AM »
Not pro, but Christian Malouff

Dude has like three tricks and I can guess every part he has with surprising precision. Ollie something tall, f/s flip, kickflip something tall... that's it for the most part, don't know how that dude even got where he is today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvNEdZyrifo
« Last Edit: April 11, 2016, 09:19:18 AM by MintySandwhich »

chuck d

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 234
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #213 on: April 11, 2016, 01:47:34 PM »

Dude has like three tricks and I can guess every part he has with surprising precision. Ollie something tall, f/s flip, kickflip something tall... that's it for the most part, don't know how that dude even got where he is today.

You have mentioned that you are from Arizona, but I guess you have never seen him skate in person? Maalouf can actually do a ton of tricks, he just seems to only film the ones that he does better than everyone else.

MintySandwhich

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -128
« Reply #214 on: April 12, 2016, 09:24:38 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
You have mentioned that you are from Arizona, but I guess you have never seen him skate in person? Maalouf can actually do a ton of tricks, he just seems to only film the ones that he does better than everyone else.

Yeah,

I would agree with you. I'm not saying the dude doesn't shred or anything, but every video part of his tends to be the same stuff. I've seen him grind the backside of the street section quarter at tempe park multiple times like it's nothing... what the fuck!!!!!

Bliz

• Rep: -35
« Reply #215 on: April 12, 2016, 07:16:34 PM »
Kevin Bradley
Dylan Reider
Ryan Sheckler
Greg Lutzka
Bam Margera
Terry Kennedy
"Shane Heyl"

Lil Wayne
aka Lil Rain
aka Weezy Baby
aka Weezy F. Baby
and the 'F' stands for 'Finite'

Otis Fatona-Pinet

• Rep: -12
« Reply #216 on: April 12, 2016, 07:20:30 PM »
Think Kevin has a good bag of tricks, plus he's young n it seems like e gets better in every part.
Grosso

MKULTRA

• Rep: -18
« Reply #217 on: April 12, 2016, 07:20:46 PM »

I think that was part of his charm to his legions of muskabots. They dreamed they too could carve out a career doing just those tricks. Why do you think that shortys vid was called Fulfill the Dream? The dream involved skating a muska board while listening to tunes on a boombox nearby while heavily inebriated/stoned in a billed beanie, wifebeater, cargo pants, and a backpack on.

Sadly, no one fulfilled the dream except Muska.
[/quote]

Bravo

EARL***THE***PEARL

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -110
  • MR.MADN3SSS LOVES YOU... NT MM
« Reply #218 on: April 14, 2016, 01:50:49 AM »
Kevin Bradley
Dylan Reider
Ryan Sheckler