Author Topic: The Gipper vs Sinclair (Final Chapter)  (Read 25168 times)

shredbuffalo

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -43
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: The Gipper vs Sinclair (Final Chapter)
« Reply #180 on: April 29, 2016, 12:24:41 PM »
^Just shut the fuck up dude

Ouch...

This whole thing reminds me of one of those stories/videos that pops up from time to time where there's a bully who picks on a kid relentlessly for being fat, developmentally disabled, different, whatever, and one day the kid decides he's had enough and knocks the bully out or picks him up and piledrives him on the concrete outside of school. Most of the time though, everyone is cheering for the kid who stuck up for himself against the attention seeking bully. However, many of you guys sound like the parents of the bully being interviewed by the news later on; "Well, our son was in the wrong but what the kid did to him was much worse", or "It was actually the kid who started it or was picking on our bully son."

" ^I'm reading the post up there, it seemed reasonable, but then he says "you'd prolly meet Mike Sinclair and be starstruck, and kiss his ass"   -What?  Explain."

I'm simply stating that most of the people here who claim to be backing "The Gipper" and talking shit on/to him wouldn't have the balls to talk their shit to Sinclair's face and I feel that if they had the opportunity to do so, they'd probably kiss his ass instead and not reveal their identities as "Gipper" loving SLAP pals. That's pretty simple to understand, isn't it? Like if one of them saw Mike walking down the street they wouldn't confront him and say, "Hey motherfucker!!! I'm on SLAP all the time and I back "Gipper!!!" You deserve to lose your job at Tum Yeto and Nike and be blacklisted from skateboarding for what you did to him you fucking scumbag!!! I hope you lose everything you worked your whole life for and can't support your family anymore!!!" Instead, most of the folks here who talk shit anonymously would either put their heads down and cross to the other side or say, "Hey, you're Mike Sinclair!!! Can I get a pair of Nikes? Got any decks or Neff hats?" or whatever....

shit_for_brains

« Reply #181 on: April 29, 2016, 12:30:14 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

edit: don't worry, dog was sober
[close]

He's sober like I'm sober. We're just not wasted.
[close]
Tramadol doesn't count.

If we don't include tramadol, then I'm sober except for 11 drugs.

botefdunn

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 714
« Reply #182 on: April 29, 2016, 02:28:24 PM »
trying to film a line yesterday for the 3rd day in a row. First, my friend who was filming took a nasty spill and my vx got the worst of it. Then a drunk came out of nowhere and slapped the filmer in the face,  it was in a very public area and quickly turned into a nasty, pointless business all around, I had that same ill feeling from when I first saw the pan-flute section in the Spitfire video, except this guy wasn't wearing a suit, just some glasses that got broken in the scuffle. Then the battery died and I discovered I left the other ones neatly stacked next to the charger, back home.

MonistatOne

« Reply #183 on: April 29, 2016, 04:18:31 PM »
just out of curiosity, what's the big deal about the guy getting his info posted?

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #184 on: April 29, 2016, 04:47:27 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Ouch...

This whole thing reminds me of one of those stories/videos that pops up from time to time where there's a bully who picks on a kid relentlessly for being fat, developmentally disabled, different, whatever, and one day the kid decides he's had enough and knocks the bully out or picks him up and piledrives him on the concrete outside of school. Most of the time though, everyone is cheering for the kid who stuck up for himself against the attention seeking bully. However, many of you guys sound like the parents of the bully being interviewed by the news later on; "Well, our son was in the wrong but what the kid did to him was much worse", or "It was actually the kid who started it or was picking on our bully son."

" ^I'm reading the post up there, it seemed reasonable, but then he says "you'd prolly meet Mike Sinclair and be starstruck, and kiss his ass"   -What?  Explain."

I'm simply stating that most of the people here who claim to be backing "The Gipper" and talking shit on/to him wouldn't have the balls to talk their shit to Sinclair's face and I feel that if they had the opportunity to do so, they'd probably kiss his ass instead and not reveal their identities as "Gipper" loving SLAP pals. That's pretty simple to understand, isn't it? Like if one of them saw Mike walking down the street they wouldn't confront him and say, "Hey motherfucker!!! I'm on SLAP all the time and I back "Gipper!!!" You deserve to lose your job at Tum Yeto and Nike and be blacklisted from skateboarding for what you did to him you fucking scumbag!!! I hope you lose everything you worked your whole life for and can't support your family anymore!!!" Instead, most of the folks here who talk shit anonymously would either put their heads down and cross to the other side or say, "Hey, you're Mike Sinclair!!! Can I get a pair of Nikes? Got any decks or Neff hats?" or whatever....

If anyone asks for free Neff hats on here, then they have been in the wrong years before this whole situation happened

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #185 on: April 29, 2016, 04:57:23 PM »
^  Iceman I never suggested that you "choose one" I was only pointing out the double standard that gets created when you came to your genuine conclusion.  If you can see blatant inconsistency between you're convictions and you daily actions you gotta 'adjust' one or the other imo.
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #186 on: April 29, 2016, 05:04:06 PM »
Talked to Mike. Shit's chill with us now. Doesn't mean I won't call it like I see it if some shit comes up or anything, but I think both of us are over this whole episode, so y'all might as well move on too.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

MonistatOne

« Reply #187 on: April 29, 2016, 05:08:08 PM »
how many boards/pairs of blazers did he give you? can I get at least SOME?

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #188 on: April 29, 2016, 05:19:31 PM »
I said we moved on, not that I agreed to put a fucking nike shoe on my foot.

chuck d

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 234
« Reply #189 on: April 29, 2016, 05:22:58 PM »
It's always a good practice of restoring humanity when people who don't agree with one another can have such civil discourse regarding the premises of their objections to each other's opinion. I'm talking about the BBQ stuff, of course. I'm pretty sure we all ate ribs this week, so everyone wins.

Shitbag

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 161
  • A mystery wrapped inside a Twinkie
« Reply #190 on: April 29, 2016, 05:25:00 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Ouch...

" ^I'm reading the post up there, it seemed reasonable, but then he says "you'd prolly meet Mike Sinclair and be starstruck, and kiss his ass" � -What? �Explain."

[close]

If anyone asks for free Neff hats on here, then they have been in the wrong years before this whole situation happened

AHAHAHAHAHA Slap pals wanting free fucking Neff hats, I just about died when I read that.
Yeah most def that's the first thing I'm gonna say if I ever come across Mike Sinclair in person
DOOOOOOOOD!! You're Mike Sinclair!! Holy shit dude can you hook a brother up with a couple Neff hats??
Sweeeeeeeeeet.

hup

• Rep: 10
« Reply #191 on: April 29, 2016, 05:29:49 PM »
I don't post much, but I lurk here pretty hard.
It's obvious that some posters enjoy posting on here pretty much as they would speak anywhere else.
Others post an exaggerated version of themselves, or straight invent a persona just for us.

I'm genuinely stunned that anyone could spend much time here and not get that.

No one here is obliged to approach slap the same that way you do, same goes in the rest of life.

Best of luck with the crusade, though.

shark tits

« Reply #192 on: April 29, 2016, 06:16:41 PM »

chilllyboy

• Rep: -10
« Reply #193 on: April 29, 2016, 08:11:10 PM »
he was gonna ruin my real life friendships and called me by my first name. 'stop being mean shark tits, you better focus or i'll make your freinds think you're a bad guy in real life, michael!' something to that effect. i've posted myself in the skating thread so i'm not an anonymous poster if anyone wants to figure out who i am.

i'm up in the air too. it's sort of like snitching but then again. think of the children. think of the children!!!

i prolly would just share that information w/ the board citing freedom of information.

Karma sucks when the shoe is on the other foot Gip

Iceman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 433
« Reply #194 on: April 29, 2016, 08:32:13 PM »
^  Iceman I never suggested that you "choose one" I was only pointing out the double standard that gets created when you came to your genuine conclusion.  If you can see blatant inconsistency between you're convictions and you daily actions you gotta 'adjust' one or the other imo.

for clarity, please illustrate the double standard, the conviction, and the daily actions you deem inconsistent on my part.

kilgore.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 313
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
No holds barred, til labias say "free us"
then its straight to your kids' school, wine coolers in the Prius

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #196 on: April 29, 2016, 08:50:31 PM »
  ^Well the catalyst for all this was Sinclair outing Gippers Id.   Just saying that if you are pointing out ways that Sinclair was right to do so, as an anonymous poster Iceman you are rocking your own Boat.  So yah be disingenuous but keep the boat afloat or the glass house intact lol.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 08:56:01 PM by givecigstosurfgroms »

ducky darnsworth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -113
  • personal text
« Reply #197 on: April 29, 2016, 08:56:05 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Ouch...

" ^I'm reading the post up there, it seemed reasonable, but then he says "you'd prolly meet Mike Sinclair and be starstruck, and kiss his ass" � -What? �Explain."

[close]

[close]

AHAHAHAHAHA Slap pals wanting free fucking Neff hats, I just about died when I read that.
Yeah most def that's the first thing I'm gonna say if I ever come across Mike Sinclair in person
DOOOOOOOOD!! You're Mike Sinclair!! Holy shit dude can you hook a brother up with a couple Neff hats??
Sweeeeeeeeeet.
i bought a neff shirt for $3 once, not my proudest moment.

@thewilleasley

« Reply #198 on: April 29, 2016, 09:02:53 PM »
As I peep the scene....

Y'all mf's are hilarious

Didn't I tell Gip for years that all that keyboard jabbing was gonna catch up to him?

Did I not say that the most etherous thing to him would be that inevitable identity reveal?

Can't be a dedicated forum troll for nearly a decade & not expect some type of repercussions, that karma was too real

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #199 on: April 29, 2016, 09:08:22 PM »
Fuck off Stephen A Smith. Arrieta ain't on PEDs.
Honestly, I'm not even bummed. Nothing bad actually happened to me (sorry dooods)
And sharktits, I didn't actually do it, but fair game.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #200 on: April 29, 2016, 09:16:20 PM »
   ^the white Rapper dude made a bunch of nemes using random black peoples pictures to make some point.  What the fuck is this?  Why would people use someone elses likeness like that with, "yall mutherfuckas" Just gross cultural appropriation and racial sterotype enforcing post from b boy hell.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 09:24:05 PM by givecigstosurfgroms »

@thewilleasley

« Reply #201 on: April 29, 2016, 09:18:53 PM »
I'd never wish any harm to the Gip. Despite our numerous squabbles I still put some respeck on ya name

You most definitely still took that L tho no way I wasn't gonna have something to say about it. Old habits die hard amirite?

^the white Rapper dude made a bunch of nemes using random black peoples pictures to make some point.  What the fuck is this?  Why would people use someone elses likeness like that with, "yall mutherfuckas" Racist overtones all over the joint and you prolly don't even get that!! Jesus you're a fuckin dick!! dude

I'm definitely not white rapper

Iceman

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #202 on: April 29, 2016, 09:20:23 PM »
 ^Well the catalyst for all this was Sinclair outing Gippers Id.   Just saying that if you are pointing out ways that Sinclair was right to do so, as an anonymous poster Iceman you are rocking your own Boat.  So yah be disingenuous but keep the boat afloat or the glass house intact lol.
lol you're either an f grade troll or have the reading comprehension of the cigs that you give to surf groms.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 09:24:02 PM by Iceman »

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #203 on: April 29, 2016, 09:49:13 PM »
^ nice insults.  So you're saying I read your post incorrectly, and that you were not defending Sinclair?  My point was so fucking simple: If you're posting anonymously yourself, it's plainly hypocritical to defend Sinclair.

Iceman

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #204 on: April 29, 2016, 09:53:09 PM »
^ nice insults.  So you're saying I read your post incorrectly, and that you were not defending Sinclair?  My point was so fucking simple: If you're posting anonymously yourself, it's plainly hypocritical to defend Sinclair.
my point is better: i never defended either one of them. your comprehension is shit.

johnes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -238
« Reply #205 on: April 29, 2016, 10:08:03 PM »

$1 paypal'd to the guy who photoshops a picture of sinclair in front of a chili's.
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #206 on: April 29, 2016, 10:43:12 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
my point is better: i never defended either one of them. your comprehension is shit.
Bullshit. It's obvious you've been defending me the whole time.

Chavo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 219
« Reply #207 on: April 30, 2016, 12:11:03 AM »
just out of curiosity, what's the big deal about the guy getting his info posted?

There are clips of him skating on these messageboards, hardly anonymous in that respect. More so, the intent and delivery behind the act.

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 715
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
« Reply #208 on: April 30, 2016, 01:09:20 AM »
Remember when Sinclair and his boys were referring to Gipper as Hipper? Sick burn bruh
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

sms_b

« Reply #209 on: April 30, 2016, 01:19:47 AM »
I blame jamie thomas.