Author Topic: The Dime Video  (Read 13445 times)

Eric ricks

Re: The Dime Video
« Reply #90 on: May 13, 2016, 08:59:20 PM »
No, you cocksucking piece of shit, it doesn't seem grosser because it's a subjective term and is open to interpretation.

Thats the shit for brains I love!

perverted super otaku!

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #91 on: May 14, 2016, 05:06:02 AM »
lol! It's actually a pretty common thing in the francophone parts of New Brunswick and the eastern borders of Quebec. It's called brosse du lac, basically get a fresh fish with friends and family and take it to a lake, place it in the lake to keep in fresh, drink mad beers, and at the pinnacle of the festivities remove the fish and cook it over a fire and serve to all(potatoes to accompany) , usually someone pretends to catch the fish in some comedic manner, it's pretty rad.

KP

• Rep: 16
« Reply #92 on: May 14, 2016, 10:09:20 AM »
that was really sick ! we need more videos like this

Sold Out

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 93
« Reply #93 on: May 14, 2016, 04:47:23 PM »
severe lack of Speed shades, Riedl, JS & Wade  :'( JS has had insane footage in all the vids, whats the reason for the lack of footy in this one? I know he's in Cali, but you;d think he send some clips over. Also Riedl is the dude you think of when you think dime, weird not seeing him in the vid. Really enjoyed bob's stuff and all the AntAss footy  8)

Zurg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #94 on: May 14, 2016, 04:48:02 PM »
Expand Quote
It's awesome that Canadians can run around with guns and not get murdered by the police. Also props for finally getting Too $hort and Fifty Cent up there.
[close]

Canada is fuckin harsh on gun laws. Hand guns especially

If any cop seen him and thats a real gun its a mandatory 2 year prison stint

i got cuffed and put in the back of a cop car for having a bright blue plastic handgun with an orange tip on the end of the barrell that i bought from dollarama out in public. im pretty sure they were just trying to scare me, but it worked.

video was amazing. Dime rules

who did the wallride at the barcelona big orange bank near the beginning? bob?
« Last Edit: May 14, 2016, 05:35:51 PM by Zurg »

darkslideoftheforce

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -24
« Reply #95 on: May 15, 2016, 08:42:35 AM »
that 50 cent song worked surprisingly well. great video all around.

doyle

• Rep: 212
« Reply #96 on: May 15, 2016, 09:18:46 AM »
severe lack of Speed shades, Riedl, JS & Wade  :'( JS has had insane footage in all the vids, whats the reason for the lack of footy in this one? I know he's in Cali, but you;d think he send some clips over. Also Riedl is the dude you think of when you think dime, weird not seeing him in the vid. Really enjoyed bob's stuff and all the AntAss footy  8)
js footage is being saved for a zero part

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #97 on: May 15, 2016, 11:19:10 AM »
that 50 cent song worked surprisingly well. great video all around.
When Hugo turned the corner on blades and the song went "ride by and blow your brains out"  :D :D

vancanman

• Rep: 9
« Reply #98 on: May 15, 2016, 12:12:00 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
It's awesome that Canadians can run around with guns and not get murdered by the police. Also props for finally getting Too $hort and Fifty Cent up there.
[close]

Canada is fuckin harsh on gun laws. Hand guns especially

If any cop seen him and thats a real gun its a mandatory 2 year prison stint
[close]

i got cuffed and put in the back of a cop car for having a bright blue plastic handgun with an orange tip on the end of the barrell that i bought from dollarama out in public. im pretty sure they were just trying to scare me, but it worked.

video was amazing. Dime rules

who did the wallride at the barcelona big orange bank near the beginning? bob?

Yeah gun laws in Canada are insane. It would be better to kill someone in a bar fight than get caught with an automatic weapon in your trunk.

City of Drunken Totems

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 88
  • I lovuh da guile
« Reply #99 on: May 15, 2016, 01:12:27 PM »
first song?

Shitbag

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 161
  • A mystery wrapped inside a Twinkie
« Reply #100 on: May 15, 2016, 05:55:49 PM »
Who gives a fuck about the soundtrack??? MORE FISH TALK, FUCKERS!!!
I hope this sparks a frenzied fish free for all in future video releases, there are so many avenues to explore.

Julz

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -6
« Reply #101 on: May 15, 2016, 06:17:10 PM »
severe lack of Speed shades, Riedl, JS & Wade  :'( JS has had insane footage in all the vids, whats the reason for the lack of footy in this one? I know he's in Cali, but you;d think he send some clips over. Also Riedl is the dude you think of when you think dime, weird not seeing him in the vid. Really enjoyed bob's stuff and all the AntAss footy  8)

Riedl is no longer part of Dime, they had a fall off last year, and he was pretty vocal about it on facebook. I don't think he was too happy with how they portrayed him in the videos and he was bummed he didn't get payed for that vans collab they did (using his face to promote the shoe).

Also, judging by alot of his posts, I think he's currently dealing with some personal issues. Hopefully he gets back on his board soon !
« Last Edit: May 15, 2016, 06:21:10 PM by Julz »

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #102 on: May 15, 2016, 06:32:02 PM »
Dime did clown him, it's pretty lame to use his face in marketing and boot him! This is going to be like Victoria's Secret in 5 years, Dime goes global and Riedl jumps infront of a bus.

Really wanted to see Wade and Decenzo with some clips, but I've watched the video more because it's only 12 minutes.

figureitout

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #103 on: May 15, 2016, 06:58:47 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
js footage is being saved for a zero part

Pretty sure zero is just about kaputt.

figureitout

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #104 on: May 15, 2016, 07:02:12 PM »
Expand Quote
severe lack of Speed shades, Riedl, JS & Wade  :'( JS has had insane footage in all the vids, whats the reason for the lack of footy in this one? I know he's in Cali, but you;d think he send some clips over. Also Riedl is the dude you think of when you think dime, weird not seeing him in the vid. Really enjoyed bob's stuff and all the AntAss footy  8)
[close]

Riedl is no longer part of Dime, they had a fall off last year, and he was pretty vocal about it on facebook. I don't think he was too happy with how they portrayed him in the videos and he was bummed he didn't get payed for that vans collab they did (using his face to promote the shoe).

Also, judging by alot of his posts, I think he's currently dealing with some personal issues. Hopefully he gets back on his board soon !

His mug was just used with Wade's for the Glory Challenge. Did they use hi to promote the shoe specifically?

OGmike

• Rep: 3
« Reply #105 on: May 16, 2016, 12:25:12 AM »
riedl not being in the dime video, its like when pj wasnt in true all over again.

Sold Out

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 93
« Reply #106 on: May 16, 2016, 12:43:59 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Damn, I'm bummed to hear that. He was always one of my favs. Always thought he was such a big part of dime.

slappies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1208
« Reply #107 on: May 16, 2016, 08:25:47 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Damn, I'm bummed to hear that. He was always one of my favs. Always thought he was such a big part of dime.

Wow, yeah I just went through his Facebook. It was honestly a bit of a bummer, hope he gets things sorted out. Love the guys skating. He was always sort of the Dime mascot in my eyes.
CRACK RAIDER RAZOR

ungzilla

« Reply #108 on: May 16, 2016, 10:03:38 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Wow, yeah I just went through his Facebook. It was honestly a bit of a bummer, hope he gets things sorted out. Love the guys skating. He was always sort of the Dime mascot in my eyes.

Same, that is the kinda shit that went down on two acquaintances' feeds right when it became apparent they were paranoid schizophrenics. Hope he gets (back?) on some meds.

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -83
« Reply #109 on: May 16, 2016, 10:06:21 AM »
lol! It's actually a pretty common thing in the francophone parts of New Brunswick and the eastern borders of Quebec. It's called brosse du lac, basically get a fresh fish with friends and family and take it to a lake, place it in the lake to keep in fresh, drink mad beers, and at the pinnacle of the festivities remove the fish and cook it over a fire and serve to all(potatoes to accompany) , usually someone pretends to catch the fish in some comedic manner, it's pretty rad.

This is incredible and we need this in the states.
you never know about pre-cum 

essal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
« Reply #110 on: May 16, 2016, 07:20:32 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

This is incredible and we need this in the states.
i want this to be true, but can't confirm it via google so i think otaku is a dirty liar on this one >:(

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #111 on: May 16, 2016, 07:31:24 PM »
en francais, si'l vous plait

Julz

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -6
« Reply #112 on: May 16, 2016, 07:39:45 PM »

essal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
« Reply #113 on: May 16, 2016, 07:46:03 PM »
en francais, si'l vous plait
je pense que vous etes un menteur or something like that

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 491
« Reply #114 on: May 17, 2016, 12:15:42 AM »
la grenouille mange le pamplemousse.

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1580
« Reply #115 on: May 20, 2016, 09:05:12 AM »
Antoine is quebecs Morgan Smith......

7 year old

« Reply #116 on: May 20, 2016, 10:42:15 AM »
ou est la biblioteque?

FROST YOUR TIPS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -56
  • Alex Olson's Personal Stylist