Author Topic: Sean Miller and probably one of the best Lien To Tails  (Read 1320 times)

shingles

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -61
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Sean Miller and probably one of the best Lien To Tails
« on: March 10, 2020, 05:19:39 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZeyKL4c3iM

Check that lien to tail at 00:23!
support your local ramp-tramp

Willie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 303
Re: Sean Miller and probably one of the best Lien To Tails
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2020, 11:04:31 AM »
He had a really powerful style - kind of like a cross between Hosoi and Tom Boyle. First McTwist I ever saw in person.

I always had a jaundiced view of him because on my first visit to Cheapskates he smacked 12 year old me hard on the ear when I got out of the bathroom because my peeing had forced him to wait 20 seconds. He was king shit of that place and acted like it but I suppose we all can be dumb at that age. Same day he spazzed out and threw his board mid mctwist bail and it bounced off the coping and sheglanked him on the shoulder.

It’s a shame he died so young. He probably would have done alright in that late 90’s early 2000’s vert contest scene.

Youoverthere

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 166
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2020, 04:18:34 AM »
The link is broken

it must be crazy when chico sells you something and the tables switch from "give me my money chico" to "giving my money to chico"

Willie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 303
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2020, 06:55:50 PM »
^I noticed that when I checked this thread a week ago. Did G&S launch a copyright strike for their 30 year old VHS because of this hot thread?

Christmas Complete

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 813
  • You better shut up, Don
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2020, 03:27:40 PM »
Thank you, I have been trying to think of this guy's name for months. I remember watching him skate at Eastern Vert back in the day and he just fucking blasted. I also saw him hang up on an 8 foot high Body Jar and it might be the hardest slam I've ever seen, it was brutal.
Andy Anderson, I cannot sanction your buffoonery.