Author Topic: Leticia Bufoni  (Read 141421 times)

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 75
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
Re: Leticia Bufoni
« Reply #120 on: September 23, 2017, 04:23:22 AM »
You really think he is getting some of that? :D

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

concerned_parent

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 281
« Reply #121 on: September 25, 2017, 05:18:53 AM »
Expand Quote
I think you're overthinking this a little too much guys
Either way, she ticks every single box for me at this point
[close]
Banging Felipe Gustavo Phillip Gustavson is a tick mark for you?

wtf is a tick mark are you guys talking about checkboxes or something
good come sausage

Pigeon

« Reply #122 on: September 25, 2017, 08:18:39 AM »
^
Yes.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #123 on: September 25, 2017, 05:19:47 PM »
If I had to bang Felipe to get to her then yes, I so would

concerned_parent

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #124 on: September 26, 2017, 06:24:26 AM »

did someone ask if you would? did i miss something?
good come sausage

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #125 on: September 26, 2017, 06:29:19 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

did someone ask if you would? did i miss something?
just putting it out there into the cosmos mang

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 37
  • Hello, i love you, won't you tell me your name?
« Reply #126 on: September 26, 2017, 06:53:23 PM »

You said it best brother

We may not know what skateboarding is
But we sure as hell know what it aint
Wait we know what it is now too -
Falling down and gettin back up

Mark Renton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 288
  • Choose life.
« Reply #127 on: November 02, 2017, 02:36:10 PM »
Milestone

video tape yourself saving monks. dont just do it. make sure its caught on film.

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #128 on: November 02, 2017, 04:08:16 PM »
that is fucking sexy...

franquietits

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 62
« Reply #129 on: November 03, 2017, 02:36:53 AM »
Thats funny of her. Though, I think it's weird that other girl skaters feel the need to tease or parody Leticia when there's such a small pool of ladies to begin with (you would think that they all need eachother). I don't know if they feel like she's a corrupting influence for newer girls, but like the sexy-female/athlete shtick doesn't exist elsewhere in the world. Its within her right. She successfully balances the skill and image, much like a dylan would. Maybe that makes it harder for the other girls to compete in terms of visibility,  but is it really ruining the female skate scene?     

concerned_parent

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #130 on: November 03, 2017, 04:44:36 AM »
nora rules east coast whaddup
good come sausage

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2137
« Reply #131 on: November 03, 2017, 06:30:41 AM »
Thats funny of her. Though, I think it's weird that other girl skaters feel the need to tease or parody Leticia when there's such a small pool of ladies to begin with (you would think that they all need eachother). I don't know if they feel like she's a corrupting influence for newer girls, but like the sexy-female/athlete shtick doesn't exist elsewhere in the world. Its within her right. She successfully balances the skill and image, much like a dylan would. Maybe that makes it harder for the other girls to compete in terms of visibility,  but is it really ruining the female skate scene?   
Majority of the girls scene all know each other or are friends,Nora replied to a comment that it was all in good fun, and she killed it costume wise. Not much else to look into,there are probably girl skater beefs but thats their shit. There are a slew of "chicks that skate" on instagram wearing fucked up outfits and no bra trying no complies on the flat of a skate park with 1000s of followers

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

Mark Renton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 288
  • Choose life.
« Reply #132 on: November 03, 2017, 01:10:35 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Majority of the girls scene all know each other or are friends,Nora replied to a comment that it was all in good fun, and she killed it costume wise. Not much else to look into,there are probably girl skater beefs but thats their shit. There are a slew of "chicks that skate" on instagram wearing fucked up outfits and no bra trying no complies on the flat of a skate park with 1000s of followers

Post a link
video tape yourself saving monks. dont just do it. make sure its caught on film.

franquietits

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #133 on: November 03, 2017, 03:38:41 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

There has to be more specifc commentary behind it, though. I'm not saying she's trying to be malicious, but if it were in the vain of good fun, then why not shave her head, not shave her pits, and dress like dylan reider (ala lacey baker)? Leticia as a figure might present herself more in the mainstream sense as an "athlete",  but so what?

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #134 on: November 03, 2017, 06:25:28 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Post a link
https://www.instagram.com/p/BX6tYYTAb7E/ start here and venture on.
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

There has to be more specifc commentary behind it, though. I'm not saying she's trying to be malicious, but if it were in the vain of good fun, then why not shave her head, not shave her pits, and dress like dylan reider (ala lacey baker)? Leticia as a figure might present herself more in the mainstream sense as an "athlete",  but so what?
It was Halloween weekend and Nora had parties to go to. She didn't just randomly roll up to Black looking like Leticia and carrying a Plan B deck. They are friends as far as I can tell and Leticia even laughed about it,posted it on her insta story. And just to stay on track with this thread:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BapcM9XHxDJ/

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 477
« Reply #135 on: November 04, 2017, 02:12:58 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Post a link

R  E  P  O  R  T  E  D
now,  post more links

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1355
« Reply #136 on: November 04, 2017, 03:22:40 AM »
That chick posted above is actually pretty decent at transition
https://www.instagram.com/p/BSJ0xRdhWFD/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BOi55u-DcRh/

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #137 on: November 04, 2017, 07:56:35 AM »
haha well damn, that girl actually kinda rips, like a skateboarding Sue Ellen Mischke

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #138 on: November 04, 2017, 05:52:39 PM »
She has gotten better for sure. Its rad seeing so many newer girls progress and not just model with a board.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #139 on: November 05, 2017, 05:14:10 PM »
I think you're thinking about this way too much, just enjoy it for what it is (Leticia and Nora certainly did)

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #140 on: November 06, 2017, 03:29:33 PM »
 I think Leticia has been a point of contention for lacey baker.  Who's right about how to be a female pro is one thing but for me Letica is a better skater.  Goes faster more solid but don't make assumptions about who's hotter.  I think lacey sans clothes might surprise some people.  I met Ellisa when she was on toy and she was prolly hotter imo than any of these girls.  My type anyway she had olive skin, waif-y with boobs tho.  Her eyes were really somthing .  Malando was was captain cock block tho -totally grimacing at me talking to her and hovering.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2017, 07:47:30 PM by givecigstosurfgroms »
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

straight

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 979
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #141 on: November 06, 2017, 09:27:59 PM »
is that sean pablos gf
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #142 on: November 06, 2017, 09:44:53 PM »
is that sean pablos gf
If so she's better than him.

franquietits

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #143 on: November 07, 2017, 02:01:54 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I think you're thinking about this way too much, just enjoy it for what it is (Leticia and Nora certainly did)

yea, I know. I think it's interesting. Just wondering about her thinking behind the costume. Thought had to have gone into it at least a little. No one's really posed the question, "why: why did she choose to parody her?" I'm not implying that there is some potential feud simmering beneath the surface or anything like that. I'm sure they're friends. But the fact is, it is a moment to observe that Leticia is uniquely different from the rest of the female talent pool. Nora isn't totally positioned on the same end as the spectrum as she, and there's a lot of contrast about what that means when it comes to having influence on girl skaters. Vanessa Torres (in her Jenkem interview) addresses this, and even goes as far as expressing deep disapproval about the type of "image" Leticia brings to female skating.

Nora's intent obviously was just to bring some laughs, however, you can't deny that there is some legitimate symbolism here: partly that most skater's still hold the ethos that certain brands (corporate/simply uncool) or image choice can make you or skating ingeneral uncool -- hurting the spirit of the sport, & that Leticia is the butt of the joke with some girls. Reminds me Ryan Sheckler's peak of hate. Most skater's respected him on a talent level, but as a "brand" or "figure", no so much.   

U can't just dress like someone and not make people wonder, "what the fuck?" Imagine if Steve Berra put on some nerdy glasses, crusty carhatt threads, and preached the skate gospel like the phelpenheimer.   

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #144 on: November 07, 2017, 07:00:06 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

yea, I know. I think it's interesting. Just wondering about her thinking behind the costume. Thought had to have gone into it at least a little. No one's really posed the question, "why: why did she choose to parody her?" I'm not implying that there is some potential feud simmering beneath the surface or anything like that. I'm sure they're friends. But the fact is, it is a moment to observe that Leticia is uniquely different from the rest of the female talent pool. Nora isn't totally positioned on the same end as the spectrum as she, and there's a lot of contrast about what that means when it comes to having influence on girl skaters. Vanessa Torres (in her Jenkem interview) addresses this, and even goes as far as expressing deep disapproval about the type of "image" Leticia brings to female skating.

Nora's intent obviously was just to bring some laughs, however, you can't deny that there is some legitimate symbolism here: partly that most skater's still hold the ethos that certain brands (corporate/simply uncool) or image choice can make you or skating ingeneral uncool -- hurting the spirit of the sport, & that Leticia is the butt of the joke with some girls. Reminds me Ryan Sheckler's peak of hate. Most skater's respected him on a talent level, but as a "brand" or "figure", no so much.   

U can't just dress like someone and not make people wonder, "what the fuck?" Imagine if Steve Berra put on some nerdy glasses, crusty carhatt threads, and preached the skate gospel like the phelpenheimer.
-It's not a sport it's a way of life.
-Leticia has assets, another bum that comes to mind is Pauline Branom's and she rips too.
-Even if it wasn't Halloween Berra would be made fun of,he isn't a good actor.
-Vanessa's comments basically stated she doesn't want girls thinking that how Leticia is(or portrayed) is the way to be as a female skater. She also pitied her a bit,making Leticia seem forced to post bikini pics and pose nude and what not.
-of course theres the cool and uncool crowd in skating,especially the female skaters. It's obvious on social media whos who and who is tight with who. Leticia isn't hanging with all the skate girls all the time, she's jumping outta fucking airplanes then BBQn with her hot girlfriends.
An example is Lizzie Armanto,shes dating another skater and turned pro before her friends. She was super close with Allysha Le,but they haven't been around each other for a while. I guess what I'm getting at is Leticia, Lizzie, and a slew of others are in a league of their own and that always brings criticism under the praise.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2017, 07:08:49 AM by Francis Xavier »

20matar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
« Reply #145 on: November 07, 2017, 08:49:20 AM »
Milestone

I thought this was Daveed at first.

Dwyck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 150
  • Harley-Davidson Ironwing
« Reply #146 on: November 07, 2017, 11:26:30 AM »
skateboardmami is sick and said the n word once
Regular stance is a mental disorder defined by the DSM-5

BMCsteve

• Rep: 54
« Reply #147 on: May 10, 2018, 02:07:52 PM »
 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

« Last Edit: May 10, 2018, 02:40:12 PM by BMCsteve »

HyenaChaser

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 219
« Reply #148 on: May 10, 2018, 04:24:46 PM »
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Is that Axl Rose on her calf? Or a self portrait?
You know I thought these forums were a for skating not discussing fetishes

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #149 on: May 10, 2018, 05:30:21 PM »
why on earth are you looking at her calf?