Author Topic: Mike Carroll on the future of Crailtap  (Read 398284 times)

ADOLF SHITLER

Re: Mike Carroll on the future of Crailtap
« Reply #990 on: May 23, 2016, 11:46:44 AM »
Too much dr phil shit going on in here. Yeah marc looks like shit and is probably drinking or whatever but that doesn't mean he's about to pull some amy winehouse type shit. Even in those fully flared years ok he might have been an obnoxious drunk idiot but i don't see how it could be THAT outta hand and still skating at that level

DannyDee

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 247
« Reply #991 on: May 23, 2016, 11:49:17 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Honest question.

Where was it ever said/confirmed MJ is an alcoholic?

I rememeber him saying he drank pretty heavely during or after fully flared, but I dont recall anything else???
[close]
He has confirmed that he is an alcoholic in recovery. All of the relapse noise is unconfirmed.
[close]

Where?

Shitty buzz if thats the case.

Imo both parties are acting like little bitches. Im not on either side, love em both

Just wish they would handle this shit like grown ass men
Its talked about in his epicly later'd, you don't go 100% sober for that long without having some issues. I just wonder who he's talking about starting a company with all the people they've fucked over. The only people I can really think of them fucking over are Plan B and DC, which was justifiable. The only former rider I can think of who talked shit on them was Jereme Rogers, who seems to of forgiven/is cool with them again. I remember hearing rumblings that Stevie and P-Rod quit over disputed board sales, but neither has said anything like that on record and both speak very highly of Rick and Mike.

other2

« Reply #992 on: May 23, 2016, 11:53:02 AM »

stevedave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 97
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #993 on: May 23, 2016, 11:56:46 AM »

hahaha, says the guy who left Lakai to work for Nike!!!
"See you are like Mark David Chapman and my posts are John Lennon. You having nothing to offer so the best you can do is try to assassinate my beautiful posts. My Dental Plan is Strawberry fields and you are a sexually frustrated fat man."  ---NigNogNooo---

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #994 on: May 23, 2016, 11:57:58 AM »
Too much dr phil shit going on in here. Yeah marc looks like shit and is probably drinking or whatever but that doesn't mean he's about to pull some amy winehouse type shit. Even in those fully flared years ok he might have been an obnoxious drunk idiot but i don't see how it could be THAT outta hand and still skating at that level
Without claiming Marc is drinking again, I'd say the only people who say alcoholism isn't a big problem either are drunks or have never had to deal with them.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

sharkbarf

• Rep: 1
« Reply #995 on: May 23, 2016, 12:34:17 PM »

beat!

• Rep: -16
  • i feel like im skating a 7.5 in dunks
    • streetbeerz avatar image
« Reply #996 on: May 23, 2016, 12:47:01 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Without claiming Marc is drinking again, I'd say the only people who say alcoholism isn't a big problem either are drunks or have never had to deal with them.

completely agree... even light alcoholism can be a serious issue

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #997 on: May 23, 2016, 12:52:57 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

hahaha, says the guy who left Lakai to work for Nike!!!
This a shot at MJ, Carrol or both?

labor

• Rep: -39
« Reply #998 on: May 23, 2016, 12:58:53 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

completely agree... even light alcoholism can be a serious issue

Yeah, totally. I think a lot of young people who are still in the innocent skater pile mode think its what they are doing. That kind of drinking is way different. The weekend warrior party style thing is not what we are talking about.

When we are talking alcoholism,  the shakes, waking up early to drink before work, not being able to hold a job, stealing shit, finding anyway to get alcohol in you're blood - being dangerously addicted to alcohol. Its way gnarlier than cokem and when its bad it is really bad.

MJs talked a good deal about his alcoholism. I have no idea what his current situation is and probably neither does anyone. But for people like that, and I've known too many, you cant drink. Period. You are sober or you are a run away train.

rideflannel

« Reply #999 on: May 23, 2016, 12:59:43 PM »
Wouldn't look into Bird's IG post too much. It was from the Onion today: http://www.theonion.com/article/report-nobody-fucking-cares-52974

jomeara1

« Reply #1000 on: May 23, 2016, 01:01:51 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Dustin Dollin for example

geezer

• Rep: 37
« Reply #1001 on: May 23, 2016, 01:13:01 PM »
Expand Quote

Sorry I been away.... Just figuring out my next video part
Because we all know Mike Carroll can't....

I'm gonna call everyone who's ever had a bad experience with you-know-who... And we're gonna start a company

You want, Mike... Youre gonna get it.
[close]

Hahaha fuuuck! Looking through the comments, Marc is responding and seems like he's drunk. Calling out random kids.

In other news, Marc and his lady bought new bikes yesterday!
He does not look good.

I think this belongs in the weiner wallets thread

Nanda Zinger

• Rep: 56
« Reply #1002 on: May 23, 2016, 01:15:58 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
As a bad alcoholic, I must say your totally wrong. It's a physical n mental addiction that is only cured by benzos or alcohol. My life is miserable from this shit. Drinking isn't a glorified thing ya know.

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 124
« Reply #1003 on: May 23, 2016, 01:35:00 PM »
Skateboarding is fucking crazy now days
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

French manicure

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 263
« Reply #1004 on: May 23, 2016, 01:39:06 PM »
I don't know what the fuck is going on anymore, but, going off on social media is never a good look.

Iceman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 433
« Reply #1005 on: May 23, 2016, 01:44:09 PM »
damn...

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1481
  • Illusion Flip
« Reply #1007 on: May 23, 2016, 01:49:47 PM »
Fuuuuuuhhck

Beady

• Rep: 6
« Reply #1008 on: May 23, 2016, 02:04:35 PM »
I feel like we're all just getting punked with this drama.

CRAILFISH TO REVERT

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 506

miff

• Rep: -7
« Reply #1010 on: May 23, 2016, 02:16:12 PM »
Now we're just making fun of Marc's appearance...

If dude needs help, hope he gets help.

HaveFunSkateboarding

• Rep: 20

HungUp

• Rep: 40
« Reply #1012 on: May 23, 2016, 02:21:58 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Dustin Dollin for example

I never got why people were backing Dustin so hard over that shit.  Considering his crew, you'd think he of all people would get that it doesn't work for everybody.  Even if sobriety isn't for him, why would you shit on the life choice of a bunch of your close friends? Unless your the worst dude in the room like Kutter said.  Yeah some people get annoying and preachy and start thinking everyone should be sober too but does he really think Reynolds et al are worshiping "false gods" or whatever regular shit he said.

That's the thing, plenty of people are functioning alcoholics.  It's no secret that booze/drugs can help some peoples skating up to a certain point.  If those people are addicts though it's gonna affect their lives way before it starts to take a physical toll.
Fucking up relationships, like lying straight to your friend even though you know you'll be caught the next day. Just as an example.

WHATEVER, ENOUGH OF THAT SHIT!!! MORE PHOTOSHOPS!!! MORE DICKS!!!

zippy z

« Reply #1013 on: May 23, 2016, 02:39:41 PM »
I hassled MJ on insta for his cat pics. I called him 🐱👵🏻 and got a rise out of him. Sorry MJ it was all in fun. 😘
« Last Edit: May 23, 2016, 02:42:25 PM by redux »

shitdick22

• Rep: 1
« Reply #1014 on: May 23, 2016, 02:49:58 PM »

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -32
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
"DIS YA BOI NICK DAGGAL" -Arto Saari

Jerkstore

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -154
« Reply #1016 on: May 23, 2016, 02:51:18 PM »
yooo marc johnson your hat fell on the FLOOOOOOOORR

Iceman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 433
« Reply #1017 on: May 23, 2016, 02:58:08 PM »
WHATEVER, ENOUGH OF THAT SHIT!!! MORE PHOTOSHOPS!!! MORE DICKS!!!

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1018 on: May 23, 2016, 02:59:53 PM »

Can Wenning join whatever Marc starts? I feel he's the closest thing we could find in skateboarding to Bobandy.

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1361
« Reply #1019 on: May 23, 2016, 03:22:40 PM »
Witty and subtle insults! What an ideas man!  ::)