Author Topic: Mike Carroll on the future of Crailtap  (Read 284593 times)

Zimmer

• Rep: -9
Re: Mike Carroll on the future of Crailtap
« Reply #1110 on: May 24, 2016, 11:31:00 AM »
MJ is jesus with more balls.

Dirtymac

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -54
« Reply #1111 on: May 24, 2016, 11:38:33 AM »
I feel like with all this drama and mess between them the last MJ Lakai shoe would be a collectors item and sales would be through the roof. Can you imagine 10, 20 years from now saying, "yeah I got some original MJ Lakais, last run still in the box foo!"
"Never talk shit about a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes. That way you're a mile away AND you've got his shoes"

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -18
« Reply #1113 on: May 24, 2016, 12:10:07 PM »
"DIS YA BOI NICK DAGGAL" -Arto Saari

six newell

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 70
« Reply #1114 on: May 24, 2016, 12:19:06 PM »
I miss Chappelle's Show.

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
« Reply #1115 on: May 24, 2016, 12:44:20 PM »
Man....would be so funny to see MJ back on Enjoi only to have Jerry over on Chocolate. I feel like the only person he would hang out with there is MJ or Chico, and I guess Kenny. Bizarre.
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

EARL***THE***PEARL

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -73
  • #BLUEBLUEGANG #BLUEBLUEGANG #BLUEBLUEGANG
« Reply #1116 on: May 24, 2016, 12:56:44 PM »
Welcome to flavour country...
QUIT SINNIN' !!!

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -46
« Reply #1117 on: May 24, 2016, 12:57:28 PM »
Man....would be so funny to see MJ back on Enjoi only to have Jerry over on Chocolate. I feel like the only person he would hang out with there is MJ or Chico, and I guess Kenny. Bizarre.
I think he hangs out with some of the Girl guys like Rickk and Mike. Jerry's been LA based for awhile, so its not like he was always hanging out with Enjoi dudes who are mostly in San Jose.
"I'm giving you one month to move or I'm petting you"

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1118 on: May 24, 2016, 01:02:15 PM »
i know it has nothing to do with anything but it s still kind of funny that they put that in... he s pushing up to the spot in black 'no names' then does the trick in the 3 stripes...

This is the "Han shot first" of skateboarding. Shoes CGI'd on?

shit_for_brains

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 861
« Reply #1119 on: May 24, 2016, 01:05:49 PM »
i know it has nothing to do with anything but it s still kind of funny that they put that in... he s pushing up to the spot in black 'no names' then does the trick in the 3 stripes...

This is the "Han shot first" of skateboarding. Shoes CGI'd on?

Nah that'd be way more trouble than it's worth. He just was wearing black shoes in one shot and adidas in another.

Andrew Allen is a living legend and must be protected.

CRAILFISH TO REVERT

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 445
« Reply #1120 on: May 24, 2016, 01:10:40 PM »

Righteous Victim

• Rep: 111
  • Get yourself looked at.
    • Letterboxd
« Reply #1121 on: May 24, 2016, 01:12:06 PM »
I cannot abide continuity errors in my skate videos.

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1122 on: May 24, 2016, 01:14:22 PM »
I cannot abide continuity errors in my skate videos.
Mike Mo's Nollie Heel in Fully Flared must drive you insane.

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2
« Reply #1123 on: May 24, 2016, 02:12:45 PM »

Bill Burr was in that sketch folks ...crazy

Isn't Cairo is the TM for Adidas...going back to Enjoi is most likely possible.

« Last Edit: May 24, 2016, 02:15:52 PM by Abyss1 »

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1124 on: May 24, 2016, 02:31:45 PM »

Haha, he had a few appearances in Chappelle show, another was as the a cop in the if they treated Corporate criminals like black drug dealers. It was rumored (but pretty sure debunked), that the white guy who was laughing too hard at Chappelle's racial jokes (that made him uncomfortable and quit/go to africa) was Burr.

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -18
« Reply #1125 on: May 24, 2016, 02:52:21 PM »
Yeah wasn't Bill. Bill is married to a black woman actually.
"DIS YA BOI NICK DAGGAL" -Arto Saari

Tyroneshoelaces

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -405
  • who knows
« Reply #1126 on: May 24, 2016, 02:59:30 PM »
Goddamn someone get MJ committed. 
where is home?

darkslideoftheforce

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -26

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1128 on: May 24, 2016, 03:11:28 PM »
Yeah wasn't Bill. Bill is married to a black woman actually.
Yeah, don't know if he was dating her at the time, and the marriage is recent. Funniest stand up around right now though. Him and Doug Standhope are by far my favorite out of the guys doing netflix specials.

neko

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 41
« Reply #1129 on: May 24, 2016, 03:14:28 PM »

Ironic, since I'd say MJ is Rick James in that sketch (though I'm sure he thinks of himself as Charlie Murphy)...
« Last Edit: May 24, 2016, 03:16:05 PM by neko »

Casey Jones

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -59
« Reply #1130 on: May 24, 2016, 03:36:06 PM »

Ironic, since I'd say MJ is Rick James in that sketch (though I'm sure he thinks of himself as Charlie Murphy)...

Someone's instagram handle is "Mel Gibson's Feathered Ass Hair"

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2
« Reply #1131 on: May 24, 2016, 03:38:25 PM »

Haha, he had a few appearances in Chappelle show, another was as the a cop in the if they treated Corporate criminals like black drug dealers. It was rumored (but pretty sure debunked), that the white guy who was laughing too hard at Chappelle's racial jokes (that made him uncomfortable and quit/go to africa) was Burr.

lol "yea it was crazy your honor and then his wife threw her tits in my hand"

Yea he said that wasn't him on the Opie and Anthony show
« Last Edit: May 24, 2016, 03:40:05 PM by Abyss1 »

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 168
  • Free Max B
« Reply #1132 on: May 24, 2016, 03:54:31 PM »
Bill burr is not the reason Dave Chappelle went to Africa. Dave Chappelle used to back circa pretty heavy though. Free max b
FREE MAX B

too much

« Reply #1133 on: May 24, 2016, 04:34:30 PM »
Put it this way...Adidas flew Daewon Song out to South Korea to promote Away Days and Marc Johnson went and bought a fix gear with his chick near North Hollywood. That's fucking hilarious. Shit must have hit the fan after Mike Carroll's Jenkem interview. There is no doubt with his recent posts not a single one promoting Adidas. Well they did fly him out to the NYC premier, but they didn't immediately fly him overseas like they did for Daewon.

chuck d

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 231
« Reply #1134 on: May 24, 2016, 04:38:24 PM »

Ha!
Yes! Now I'm going to read everything Marc Johnson says in the voice of Matthew Mcconaughey. Everything just got so much better!

take the "s" out of the "https" to embed

Monkey_Mcpott

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 160
  • Go buy a Ryan Lay board!
« Reply #1135 on: May 24, 2016, 04:43:44 PM »
Put it this way...Adidas flew Daewon Song out to South Korea to promote Away Days and Marc Johnson went and bought a fix gear with his chick near North Hollywood. That's fucking hilarious. Shit must have hit the fan after Mike Carroll's Jenkem interview. There is no doubt with his recent posts not a single one promoting Adidas. Well they did fly him out to the NYC premier, but they didn't immediately fly him overseas like they did for Daewon.

The NYC premier was before the Carroll shit storm. I do think its funny that its probably the most negative big move in some time, specially when 2 top veteran pros make the same move and there are 2 completely different reactions to them. Daewon has always reeked positive vibes and deserves the positive reaction while Mj always acted like you were too dumb to understand whats going on in his delusional 12 year old brain. Newsflash MJ, reading few Charles Bukowski books doesn't make you smarter than the skateboarding world.

too much

« Reply #1136 on: May 24, 2016, 05:01:13 PM »

The NYC premier was before the Carroll shit storm. I do think its funny that its probably the most negative big move in some time, specially when 2 top veteran pros make the same move and there are 2 completely different reactions to them. Daewon has always reeked positive vibes and deserves the positive reaction while Mj always acted like you were too dumb to understand whats going on in his delusional 12 year old brain. Newsflash MJ, reading few Charles Bukowski books doesn't make you smarter than the skateboarding world.

Oh that's even more interesting maybe they canceled his ticket to SK and he's crying like a little bitch over it. He's got the ex-girlfriend break up on social media thing going on instead of being happy with his new life. He posted a picture of the owners of Girl for crying out loud.

MyUserName

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 97
« Reply #1137 on: May 24, 2016, 05:22:04 PM »

Forget Marc Johnson's deception and general shittiness, Adidas is probably wincing at this whole ordeal too. Adidas skateboarding was - up until the night of the premier - a brand that gained acceptance through slowly building its team, putting out enjoyable free content, and listening to its customers. Then in one moment it was gone; they were now a giant entity swooping up A-List skaters because they can.

They lost a fan in me as a result, that's for sure.

RCB3

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 223
« Reply #1138 on: May 24, 2016, 05:38:20 PM »

Forget Marc Johnson's deception and general shittiness, Adidas is probably wincing at this whole ordeal too. Adidas skateboarding was - up until the night of the premier - a brand that gained acceptance through slowly building its team, putting out enjoyable free content, and listening to its customers. Then in one moment it was gone; they were now a giant entity swooping up A-List skaters because they can.

Obviously this is just a thought I pulled out of my ass, but I would find it hard to believe that Adidas isn't doing everything in their power to have Marc take down these weird videos and he's just not responding to them. As big and corporate of a company as Adidas is, there's no way they're just sitting back and letting him dig himself a deeper hole.
Irvine-Sucks.com

too much

« Reply #1139 on: May 24, 2016, 05:41:14 PM »

Obviously this is just a thought I pulled out of my ass, but I would find it hard to believe that Adidas isn't doing everything in their power to have Marc take down these weird videos and he's just not responding to them. As big and corporate of a company as Adidas is, there's no way they're just sitting back and letting him dig himself a deeper hole.

That is unless he's kicked off already