Author Topic: Post Your EA Skate Parts/Tricks  (Read 19156 times)

radcunt

• Rep: 8
Re: Post Your EA Skate Parts/Tricks
« Reply #60 on: May 30, 2018, 11:12:21 PM »
This is sick.  Actually got me playing it again and found some cool new spots somehow.  I wish you could drop markers on sick spots.

GOKU

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 75
« Reply #61 on: June 02, 2018, 06:37:21 PM »
I wish you could get off your fuckin' board in Skate 1. That game probably had the best spots out of all of them, although I've only played a few minutes of Skate 2 so IDK. I also wish there was a ton more challenge to these games, I want something as simple as a backside nosegrind back 180 on a picnic table to be a real battle. I don't have the patience to make a "video part" for one of these games, that would probably bring some of the excitement back but ehhh I can't really be arsed to do it.

Hmmmm Nice Bike

• Rep: -2
« Reply #62 on: June 04, 2018, 08:48:24 AM »
I wish you could get off your fuckin' board in Skate 1. That game probably had the best spots out of all of them, although I've only played a few minutes of Skate 2 so IDK. I also wish there was a ton more challenge to these games, I want something as simple as a backside nosegrind back 180 on a picnic table to be a real battle. I don't have the patience to make a "video part" for one of these games, that would probably bring some of the excitement back but ehhh I can't really be arsed to do it.

Skate 3 has a "hardcore" setting which I don't remember the earlier Skate games having. It makes things more challenging, especially locking into grinds so you do have to work harder for your tricks. I went years playing the game never thinking i'd be one of those people who would waste their time on making video parts from Skate 3 but eventually I gave it a try and found it enjoyable, although my recent video might be my last already. Surprisingly there's still a pretty big community for people who like making parts and while some lack style and creativity there are some players who are fun to watch because their style translates over to the game well and it shows in their videos.

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 432
« Reply #63 on: June 04, 2018, 09:54:27 AM »
I think Skate 2 had the best world. It looked so amazing. Sometimes I go back and play it but the game flow is just not the same. Makes it hard for me to play it for any extended period of time.

GOKU

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #64 on: June 04, 2018, 10:56:02 AM »

Skate 3 has a "hardcore" setting which I don't remember the earlier Skate games having. It makes things more challenging, especially locking into grinds so you do have to work harder for your tricks. I went years playing the game never thinking i'd be one of those people who would waste their time on making video parts from Skate 3 but eventually I gave it a try and found it enjoyable, although my recent video might be my last already. Surprisingly there's still a pretty big community for people who like making parts and while some lack style and creativity there are some players who are fun to watch because their style translates over to the game well and it shows in their videos.

Yeah I use that mode, it's still way too easy tho haha

behavioralguide

• Rep: 50
  • dog stuff
« Reply #65 on: June 12, 2018, 02:24:17 AM »

spot the guest trick/ reference

GOKU

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #66 on: June 12, 2018, 06:27:33 AM »

Gino nollie 270 switch backtail? And also there's a Gonz fakie nosegrind 180 on the curved curb...

behavioralguide

• dog stuff
« Reply #67 on: June 12, 2018, 07:13:50 AM »

Gino nollie 270 switch backtail? And also there's a Gonz fakie nosegrind 180 on the curved curb...

the gino one was right, I guess the gonz one aswell but i didn't plan for it, what part?
the 270 bs noseslide was from JB Gillet

GOKU

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #68 on: June 12, 2018, 11:24:16 PM »

the gino one was right, I guess the gonz one aswell but i didn't plan for it, what part?
the 270 bs noseslide was from JB Gillet

Video Days! Could possibly be Jason Lee doing the curb trick, don't remember...

behavioralguide

• dog stuff
« Reply #69 on: June 13, 2018, 06:01:11 AM »

funny

GOKU

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #70 on: June 13, 2018, 03:21:19 PM »

funny

Thar she blows! So you got an unconscious homage in there, as well? So good, haha.

Hmmmm Nice Bike

« Reply #71 on: June 15, 2018, 06:56:09 PM »

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 432
« Reply #72 on: June 19, 2018, 10:02:34 AM »

Ahha what the hell? How did you make that?

Hmmmm Nice Bike

« Reply #73 on: June 23, 2018, 10:35:06 PM »

Hmmmm Nice Bike

« Reply #74 on: July 08, 2018, 12:56:52 AM »

Granka

• Rep: 1
    • Skatezone