Author Topic: How to find out about someone  (Read 3628 times)

4LOM

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 156
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: How to find out about someone
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2016, 02:11:12 PM »

follow him out to his car and hit him in the head with a brick

Rule #1 of being an adult professional: dicks get bricks

Chavo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 217
« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2016, 08:09:18 PM »
This sounds creepy and awful but this guy is fucking with me big time.  He's going out of his way to fuck my work life.  I've been there 10 yrs and he has been there 7 weeks.   Has taken 2 former employers to court for a pay out and it looks like I'm next.  I'm in bad shape about this so I would appreciate any advice or similar experiences.   He has nothing on me but you never know how these things turn out.

You sound like you live in an Eastern Bloc country, especially with your "monitoring boards".

In the U.S., private sector companies value their own stability and profitability more than anything. If someone is filing lawsuits against co-workers, they'll see him as a threat (anyone with brains would go after the company itself since they have the money). If someone brings a complaint against someone else, the company has a duty to investigate the charges. Just do everything by the book like a good comrade, and you should be fine.

randy

• Rep: -20
« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2016, 12:20:18 PM »
Update if anyone is interested.  Prick called in the outside monitoring board. I work for the health service in the UK.   They came first thing Monday morning.  Went through Everything but couldn't find one thing to back up his nonsense.   He is now being taken up for making false allegations and will most likely get the boot.  More relieved than happy. Awful few weeks.   Thanks to everyone who gave me advice.  Settled me down and got to thinking clear again.   Cheers everyone.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #33 on: June 21, 2016, 12:23:38 PM »
You have to scare the fucking shit out of him so bad he'll never feel safe even thinking about you or you're a buster.

happenstance

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 690
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #34 on: June 21, 2016, 01:17:11 PM »
Now that it looks like you are in the clear, give us the details randy! What the heck was this person saying?

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #35 on: June 21, 2016, 02:26:38 PM »
You have to scare the fucking shit out of him so bad he'll never feel safe even thinking about you or you're a buster.
Corner him in the bathroom and block the exit, tell him you're "not to be fucked with" then pull a blade on him. Then stick your tongue out and run the blade across your tongue making sure to draw blood the gargle with a mouth full of blood "Don't you know I'm loco?".

fulfillthedream

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 305
« Reply #36 on: June 21, 2016, 07:29:29 PM »
 man i hate people with abnormal social behavior like this!
Skateboarding is like jacking-off, it's that good- Jeremy Klein

[

randy

• Rep: -20
« Reply #37 on: June 22, 2016, 11:27:21 AM »
As it turns out this guy is a head case.  Said I was bullying him and trying to get him to fail intentionally!   He's now taking it to the courts apparently.   He was suspended indefinitely but spent 3 hours ranting during his disciplinary hearing.   If we didn't have strict gun laws I would buy one in case he pays me a visit. Everything at work has settled now but I have this hanging over me.   Ho hum.   Thanks for the interest in my bullshit.  Appreciate it.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #38 on: June 22, 2016, 11:28:25 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Corner him in the bathroom and block the exit, tell him you're "not to be fucked with" then pull a blade on him. Then stick your tongue out and run the blade across your tongue making sure to draw blood the gargle with a mouth full of blood "Don't you know I'm loco?".

Cut off one of your ears and give it to him, telling him if he ever says your name again you'll hear it and you'll come for him.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #39 on: June 23, 2016, 07:38:58 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Cut off one of your ears and give it to him, telling him if he ever says your name again you'll hear it and you'll come for him.
Fuck it, cut of your erect dick and balls and swing them around your head like a mace while making a Tarzan style screaming noise.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #40 on: June 23, 2016, 07:55:35 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
Fuck it, cut of your erect dick and balls and swing them around your head like a mace while making a Tarzan style screaming noise.

Then cut off HIS dick and balls, and swap them for yours. Shout "NOW YOU CAN SEE WHAT IT'S LIKE" before flushing yourself down the toilet and leaving Earth altogether.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #41 on: June 23, 2016, 12:33:21 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

Then cut off HIS dick and balls, and swap them for yours. Shout "NOW YOU CAN SEE WHAT IT'S LIKE" before flushing yourself down the toilet and leaving Earth altogether.
/thread