Author Topic: " Worst Shooting in US History " 50+ dead and 50+ injured in Night Club Shooting  (Read 12720 times)

Monty Burns

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • Release the hounds
50 people were murdered and another 53 injured inside Pulse nightclub in Orlando.  It's the biggest slaughter at the hands of a gunman in American history.

The killer in the Orlando nightclub slaughter is 29-year-old Omar Mateen.  TMZ has done a records search and found he held a Florida security officer license and a state firearms license. He's an American citizen and he has family that are not -- his parents are Afghan.  Authorities say he was a terrorist and was targeting gays.  They say in addition to terrorism this is a hate crime.

Law enforcement says Mateen was well prepared, with an assault weapon, a handgun and 2 suspicious devices.

Local law enforcement officials and Department of Homeland Security officials have told members of Congress that the gunman made the 911 call shortly before the attacks and swore allegiance to the Islamic State terrorist group.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3637414/Everyone-running-Gunman-bursts-gay-nightclub-Florida-shoots-20-people-taking-hostages.html

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/12/omar-mateen-orlando-nightclub-attack-shooter-named

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/13/us/orlando-nightclub-shooting.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=span-ab-top-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0

swag nollies

What a piece of shit  >:(

Cant even say shit, its just fucked up

doublesteveburger

I'm left speechless after hearing this news. Just, wow. Fuck.

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
Time to ban firearms

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -718
Looks like Trump will "cash in" on this. Big time.

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -83
^ unfortunately you're right. Except for fire arm restrictions he and his followers will call for Muslim restrictions.
you never know about pre-cum 

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
Looks like Trump will "cash in" on this. Big time.
Never let a tragedy go to waste.

Hercules Rockefeller

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
  • i`m a double-bacon-genius-burger.
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
this is heartbreaking.

swag nollies

This is already turning into a massive shitshow holy fuck.

jimi420

I fear that since the man was Muslim and an Isis sympathizer this is going to cause so much violence against Muslims and spur Trump onto a victory. We live in dark times, and it'll only get worse

AnotherHardDayAtTheOffice

• Rep: -8
So sad about this. My feelings go out to friends and families of those involved.

Like everybody else already noted, it's not enough that 50 innocent people died, but right-wing politicians all over the West will use this to agitate against Muslims.

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
Trump isn't winning Hillary is still a huge favorite

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Butterscotch yo!
So sad about this. My feelings go out to friends and families of those involved.

Like everybody else already noted, it's not enough that 50 innocent people died, but right-wing politicians all over the West will use this to agitate against Muslims.
And Muslim radicals will use that to stir up some more shit and dos on and so on rinse and repeat.

swag nollies

Honestly fuck the muslim religion, but fuck every other religion too, Its 2016 and shit like this is still going on. You cant stop people from being stupid though.

False flag shit, left wing gun control, right wing bullshit, fuck this world.

Trump was gonna win either way.

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 477
fuck  :(

Rafiki

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -47
I am always skating around there too, shit is scary to think about.

wallieD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191

but the shooter was a registered democrat...

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -83
How conflicted do you think Trump supporters are that an ISIS sympathizer killed a bunch of gay people? 
you never know about pre-cum 

4LOM

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 156
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
How conflicted do you think Trump supporters are that an ISIS sympathizer killed a bunch of gay people? 

they're masters of cognitive dissonance, so 0

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3289
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
It's kind of silly for me to be more bummed by this than most other mass shootings I've observed, but I am. So saddened by today's stories.

Fuck organized religion.

Nick..

• Rep: 10
How many more people have to die before the US revisits their guns laws? This is sickening.

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1355
Terrible, didn't some singer just get shot at her own show in Orlando a day before? Not saying it's connected but definitely a sad weekend that has transpired

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Butterscotch yo!
It's kind of silly for me to be more bummed by this than most other mass shootings I've observed, but I am. So saddened by today's stories.

Fuck organized religion.
It's not silly. It's the same as if a group of skateboarders were targeted, you are a part of that group and therefore feel more connected to them.

Bobby Peru

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 615
    • Community Push avatar image
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.

Fuck organized religion.

Eh it's natural. The Paris attacks shook me more than others in part because I felt like I could have been at that show.

Extra scary, another attack was narrowly averted in LA: https://news.vice.com/article/police-in-los-angeles-arrested-a-heavily-armed-man-heading-for-the-gay-pride-parade

My deepest sympathies to any of you in Orlando, or with friends/family involved.

Humans are terrible.

Bobby Peru

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 615
    • Community Push avatar image
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Expand Quote
[close]

Yup

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -718
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Yup

Why think when you can be a cry baby bitch-ass nazi?

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • Release the hounds
Expand Quote

Fuck organized religion.
[close]

Eh it's natural. The Paris attacks shook me more than others in part because I felt like I could have been at that show.

Extra scary, another attack was narrowly averted in LA: https://news.vice.com/article/police-in-los-angeles-arrested-a-heavily-armed-man-heading-for-the-gay-pride-parade

My deepest sympathies to any of you in Orlando, or with friends/family involved.

Humans are terrible.

Any word about that dude or dudes ? if they were muslim extremists ? or right wing extremists ? cant find anything about it yet

Grampa

• Rep: 143
Ironically, since terrorism is trending heavily, all the female virgins in the afterlife are spoken for. Dude's in for a fabulously good time.

swag nollies

Well I just went skating and now I dont give a fuck that 50 people just died. So if you feel bad go skate.

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 379
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Fuck organized religion.
[close]

Humans are terrible.
[close]

Any word about that dude or dudes ? if they were muslim extremists ? or right wing extremists ? cant find anything about it yet

Apparently he had some connection to extremism, but was investigated by the FBI but they found the connections to be minimal and not of note.  It was apparently driven more by homophobia.